Like every work day- or not

Hello, I'm a stranger in search of a stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

**

A loud ring was heard in her room. Like every morning, she would fall from her bed and crawl to her drawer to get her alarm clock to shut up. The latter would fall behind and she would just throw it against a wall in annoyance, that poor thing had suffered so much like its ancestors. Half , she went to take a quick shower to completely wake up from her beauty sleep. After a good 10 minutes, the sound of water stopped and Jooyeon came out with her underwears, her hair still wet. With a towel on the head, she directed herself back to her room , right into her closet. She took out blue skinny jeans, a black tank top and a beige see-through blouse. Wearing them in the speed of light, she checked herself once more in the mirror and nodded in agreement before taking out her designer bag and notes. Giving a last sight to her watch, she walked out of her condo "8:22. Perfect."

A red, white striped, mini cooper approached the large modernly designed building. Slowing down, it entered to his side, dissapearing from view. Few minutes later, a girl came out running in direction of the front doors. Upon entering the building, she was greeted by her coworkers on her path. She made a final run to reach out to the elevator, but she stopped in dissapointment as she thought the doors already closed. She looked up as the doors opened back and saw a hand holding the doors.
"Park Junghwa. Always there to save me." She entered while panting against the wall of the elevator. The younger girl arched her eyebrow while asking a question.
"Reason of your tardiness?..." Jooyeon, unable to talk, made hand motions about driving, pointing to her watch and pulling out her hair.
"Traffic?" The older one arranged her composure as if she was coming back to life.
"No matter how early I am, I manage to get late. You're still new here, you'll get used to this every morning." As the doors opened, both came out receiving a hyper 'Good morning!'.
"Sooyoung unnie, you look too happy for an early morning." Said girl approached her cousin and started playing with her face saying that it was later than usual and how it was a miracle to be able to start the day at 8am instead of 6am and that she would be soon like her, after she starts working for more than a month. She stopped her hyper talking as the younger girl put a hand on .
"Unnie, I get it alreadyyyy. Instead have a look at Jooyeon unnie." Sooyoung turned her attention to the latter who was walking in a weird way. Both approached her and Sooyoung asked her what was wrong with her legs with a smile on her face.

Park Sooyoung, also known as Lizzy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter