So close yet so far?

Hello, I'm a stranger in search of a stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I promise this chapter will make you want to kill me lmao

**

October 15th

As they got out of the airport, Sooyoung waved her hand until a taxi stopped near them. Junghwa called another one as the older girls put the luggage into the taxi's back. InStyle's personal makeup and fashion team went into the second taxi. Both taxi were directed to a popular four-star hotel in Honolulu. The trip wasn't way too long as the airport was less than 20 minutes away. The trip was passed silently since the trio were tired and Junghwa had already fallen asleep. Without words, they got into their personal rooms and directly threw themselves on the beds. They would have to prepare everything tomorrow as the photoshoots started right on the 17th for five days. As quick as the lights were shut down, snores took up into the room.

On the other hand, after bidding good-bye to Yoojin's manager, the Kim sisters and the lover were running toward a broadly smiling girl who was jumping up and down non-stop. Hugging tightly each other, the Kim trio filled the night with their laughters without stopping talking once. Jiyoung introduced herself and quickly got a warm welcome from the younger girl. She quickly got them into her car and drove to her villa. A good 20 minutes later, they were already inside the house, transporting their luggage into the designated rooms for each. Rebekah tells Yoojin she'll meet with her tomorrow morning after she gets a job done. The later nods and quickly gets in bed. She was slowly closing her eyes on the clock when she gets a text from her manager.

From: Manager Oppa
Sent: 01:10am October 16th
I'm sorry if I have awaken you. I've already reached the hotel and I forgot to send you the photographer's number. I thought you might be interested in meeting her since she's a girl and I was told she isn't too old. Anyway this is her number XXXXXXXX

She sends a thanks and quickly throws it off on her night table before finally sleeping.

October 16th - Around 11am

"Jooyeon, the coffe shop is supposed to be here. Oh, yeah, it's here, I see it." Sooyoung points at a nearby location as she's checking the GPS in her cellphone.
"There seems to be an empty spot inside there. I don't feel like sitting at the outside tables." Jooyeon drags the girls inside and enters in the line. When their turn comes, they struggle with their english but it's enough for the man to understand.
"Uhhh..Cafe miel...Vanilla fransey and uhhh... Hot choco . Meedyum, meedyum and small." The guy nodded while Jooyeon got money out of her wallet, she had prepared 200 american dollars beforehand because she knew she wasn't going to sit around spending nothing. With their hot drinks in hand, they went to sit behind a lonely girl who was reading a book while listening to music with her headphones on. They took out some muffins they had bought on their way when they had gotten lost for a minute on the wrong street. Jooyeon sniffed the air and looked at the Park cousins infront of her questioningly.
"Sooyoung, did you buy a new perfume?"
"You noticed?!" sooyoung smiled as she started smelling her shirt.
"Is it honey flavored?" The smell seems familiar... I know it isn't from my coffee, I can differiente that, come on.
"What? Nooo! It's orange flavored and it matches with caramel."
"What in the- caramel? And what's so special with it matching with caramel?"
"My soon-to be girlfriend has the same perfume but caramel scented and it matches perfectly."
"Whait whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! What girlfriend are you talking about?!" Jooyeon and Junghwa had their mouth open, shocked by the news.
"I thought you knew Junghwa... I must've mistaken, I've been havin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter