Soothe my mind and help me forget

Hello, I'm a stranger in search of a stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My Soul remembers you."

- Memory by Younha ft. Tablo

 

**

The sound of the water running in the shower was echoing in the house, who felt dead silent even though there was two person in the living room One was pacing back and forth, slowly, while the other one watched her, sitting on the couch. The standing one decides to break the silence, finally stopping and sitting near the other one.

"Baby, I don't think I'll be able to take it..." She felt a warm hug around her waist.

"Look, if something happens, just call me, okay? I'll make sure I come in the flash of light." She put her head on her shoulder, the latter could only sigh.

"If you say so. I'll be going now, according to the plan." She gets up again, walking toward the door. The older one follows her and gives her a peck on the nose, sending her off.

"Be careful Jung..." Waving, she goes back and opens the TV, waiting for the victim to finish showering.

**

She opens the door and stop in her tracks turning around to face the woman on the couch.

"Jiyoung unnie, I already told my sister I'll be visiting my boyfriend so don't worry if I get home late. See ya later~"

The older woman waves, showing her dimple smile. As soon as the door closes, she opens her cellphone sending a text to someone who should be waiting to start her part of the job.

From: Yeobo~
Sent: 8:56pm - November 8th
She's out, I already texted the duo about it too~

Yoojin is walking outside, between people who seem to be rushing somewhere. The weather is quite cold as she can't stop rubbing her hands together. her cheeks and nose are colored with a bright pink as she forgot to take her mitts. As she was mentally cursing her clumsiness, her face beams as she sees a pastry shop not too far from where she is.

"Well, his birthday is in four days, but since I'll be working that day, I should buy a cake now."

She's happy to run into the shop as she's welcomed by a wave of heat as soon as she opens the door. She walks up to the cashier and decides to buy a Foret Noire from the grand selection of cakes infront of her. She takes up the box and goes back outside, receiving yet again a cold blast of air.

"Two more lights and I'm there."

She makes sure to run till her destination, as it might help her get warm. She stops infront of a tall apartment and looks up at where his room should be situated. While doing so, she doesn't notices the creepily stalking girl behind a bush, in the park near the houses, with her binoculars. She finally enters into it and takes the elevator the the 3rd floor.

The hallways seem really quiet as there isn't many people in the apartment at this hour. She walks till she reaches the door marked "158" and stops right in front. She searches through her bag and takes out her keys. She always kept the extra key to his house. She enters inside and finds out most lights are off. Passing through the kitchen she notices a dim light coming from his room. She puts down the cake and her bag on the dining table and opens her coat, walking to the source of light.

"Jangwoo?" She whispers still a little bit away from the door.

She slowly opens opens the door, enough so she can see the inside. She gasps as she sees her boyfriend making out with another girl on his bed, half-. She remembers this girl who once hanged out together with them on their second date, she recalls her name was Enjung. He turns abruptly to see the where the voice came from.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter