Goodbye? Not yet!

Hello, I'm a stranger in search of a stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exams are finally finished :'D

***

"...I hope to work with you again anytime. With pleasure, Lee Jooyeon." She tapped the last words with her tongue stuck out. She had send 15 picture that they had picked through this week together. Now InStyle was going to pick out the best one for their magazine. Closing shut her laptop, she stretched her arms before letting herself fall on the bed backward. She looked at the ceiling boringly, she was going to spend her last day at Hawaii. She had until 10pm to have fun before going to the airport and flying back to Korea.
For the past few days, Jooyeon finished her photoshoots with Yoojin. Both met up many times, after or before work time, to be together. Yoojin introduced her to many places, from beaches to clothing stores, and their friendship grew better. Of course, Jooyeon still had no idea about Yoojin's love life nor her orientation, so she never thought of her as a possible target to be in a relationship. They innocently stayed with each other. Yoojin was actually pretty happy that she had made this new friend, she had even told Jooyeon "I'm glad I met you, I never had a chance to make friends like this. My only support was Jinah."
Jooyeon closed her eyes, thinking about how her life had become like before, even though it looked like she had advanced to a whole new level, she felt she was back to case one. She decided to forget about this and instead call Junghwa, it was her oppurtunity to pass some time alone with her coworkers. She took out her cellphone and beep-ed a few times before putting it against her ear.
"Hwaha, where are you?"
"Unnie finally woke up, I hope you sent the pictures. Anyway, come join us now."


"We won! Unnie you're so good at this!" Rebekah went over to Jiyoung, reaching out for a high-five. On the other side, the Kim sisters were panting on the groun, not able to stand up anymore. Yoojin looked at her sister, trying to make her feel guilty.
"Gaju, this is all because you keep eating too much everytime there's dinner. And you never exercise, always out of breath, aghh." She threw herself on Jungah's lap, giving light punches on her sister's belly, pointing out to her fat. Jiyoung and Rebekah went over them, helping them stand up.
"Hey hey, we'll let you win next time we do a volleyball match again. But for now, you two are in debt to us, the next dinner is on you!" Jungah let out a whine in Jiyoung's arm, hugging her tighter. They went over their parasol, taking out drinks out of their container. The sun was hot over their heads, there weren't too many people on this beach that Rebekah had found, she called it her secret spot.
Being late evening, they decided to move out to go for a dinner and eat ice cream, of course, or Jungah would munch on everyone's arm again if they didn't buy that ice cream. Well, it would be perfect after a hot day, so why not.


It was late and Jooyeon wondered who's idea it was to buy these tickets so late at night. She mentally noted herself to pull out that person's ear when she will learn the culprit's identity. InStyle's personal team's ticket was for earlier today so they had already quit Hawaii hours ago, she was only left with Sooyoung and Junghwa. She took out her luggage from the taxi's back. The cousins were already rolling out toward the airport's building. She sighed and gave the driver his money before taking her stuff and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter