Black

Hello, I'm a stranger in search of a stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ending.

"Don’t cry my dear, I love you, even your tears.

Little by litte, every part of me is going to your side"

-Even Your Tears by FTIsland

***

Sooyoung, having no work today, had decided that she should visit her girlfriend's salon, taking her time on the way. But when she suddenly got a call, she had to run a marathon to reach the place. Being a not so good runner, she was now panting  like there was missing oxygen in the shop. Still bending toward the ground while holding her knees, she asked Jinah a question.

"S-so, is there any response yet?" She took a great bubble of air before slacking off on the pink couch.

"I think I sent 12 text and tried to call about 19 times, but still no answer."  Jinah sighes and folds her arms, looking at her heels tip. Sooyoung can only scratch her head as she's thinking hard.

"This isn't normal. She always picks up and when she's not interested in talking, she would shout "I'LL CALL YA, PROMISE" and would hang up in my face. But at least she answered." She takes out her cellphone from her pocket, only to play with it in her hands.

"....I'll call her sister." Sooyoung suddenly looks up, her eyes all wide.

"WHAT? Are you crazy? I'm not sure that's a good idea." Jinah comes up to her only to pat her head.

"I'll find a way to make it sound less suspicious." She opens up her phone dialing a number. She brings it up to her ear, waiting for someone to pick it up. She finally hears a panicked voice.

"JIN! Oh my god, finally someone calls. Have you seen Jinnie? I'm worried, she doesn't pick up her phone and she had promised me."

"Er-uh-s-she's OK, I s-swear!" She's taken aback by the direct question that's thrown to her.

"Huh, wha- Hey let me know where she is at l-" Jinah stands there as she closes her phone suddenly. She makes a face as Sooyoung looks at her, jaw dropped.

"It was just too sudden and i stressed and my thumb slipped on the close-" Now it's the sitting blode's cellhpone to start ringing. "D-don't pick it up!"

"This is more suspicious than ever! Gaaah, we've put ourself in a bad position heeere."  She double facepalms as the phone stops ringing. She receives a text instead.

From: Scary Jung
Sent: 10:01am - November 9th
Lijjibear! Tell me what's going on!!! >:U

Sooyoung looks up at Jinah with a distressed face.

"We're done for! It's the scary double personality of Jungah unnie we're talking here!"

Jinah slumps on the couch with her head on Sooyoung's lap as she furrows her eyebrows. As the young one is still whinning while mumbling words about how they'll be dead today, Jinah feels a vibration in her hand. She opens up one eye to see the caller and suddenly straightens up when she sees who it is. Sooyoung also stops in her self-pitying when she hears Jinah's tone.

**Incoming call from Jupyeon - Talk - Close**

"H-hello?!"

--

"Ah, I feel numb."

She starts coughing uncontrollably. A metallic taste pass by her taste buds. It feels like nails are scratching her insides out, she feels pain all over body. She sees double as she approaches her palm near her face. It's covered in an almost dry dark red substance. Blood. She looks down on the amount of damage that could be done. She notices a wounded hand on her waist. She difficultly turns around in the wet sand.

"O-olppae...mi." Her voice is almost inaudible.

She taps her left che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter