This is a friendship[work] meeting, why so nervous?

Hello, I'm a stranger in search of a stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

^I'm in love with this pic

**

"OK, we're done with today too. We have three more sessions to go." She shouted while clapping and patting on some's back. "Good job, we finished earlier, four is good." Uee approached her, saying she couldn't wait to see her in a few hours. "I'll text you the address when I get home, go rest until then unnie!" She waved, before turning her back to her and walking over Jinah to drag her away from Sooyoung. Jooyeon is left with a whining baby who's stretching out her hand to the girl who's being dragged.
"Hey Lizzy, I'm nervous. Really nervous. I'm going to meet her family. This feels like I am going to go ask her hand." Jooyeon scratches her head, trying to think calmly. " She told me her sister and Jiyoung, her sister's girlfriend, are like her mother and father, always being protective since her parents died a few years ago. I'm scared that they're strict and will make the atmosphere really awkward."
" 'WE' you ment. We're in this althogether, don't forget this is just a happy work meeting like we always do back at  Korea." She tries to reassures her. "If they couldn't save Yoojin unnie from that guy, then her sister has a heart made of cotton candy. Also it isn't until recently that she got together with Jiyoung unnie, since Jinah told me Jungah unnie is Jjung."
"Ugh, this is all because of you. I always keep thinking we're already OK and that we're going to be dating a week later. I still know nothing about her. Good job you dumb head." Jooyeon facepalms herself, walking away from her, muttering inaudible words. Sooyoung simply stucks out her tongue before giggling away "If only you knew how lucky you are actually. It's hard to keep this a secret without spitting out everything and watch her priceless face."

Back at the hotel, Jooyeon receives a text about the location, she asks Junghwa to look it up in the GPS.
"The distance is about 30 min. Unnie, your phone." She points to Sooyoung's phone.

From: BatNANA
Sent: 4:48pm - October 18th
I'll be picking you up, girls. When should I come?

"She's asking us when she should come."
"We have to meet at 7:30 so she should pick us around 6:50..." says Junghwa while Sooyoung sends a reply. Jooyeon throws a pillow at them as she shows her back to them on her bed. "We should rest now and get ready later, set the alarm for six o'clock."

Yoojin, on the other hand, as soon as she passes the house's doors, sees three girls dancing, more exactly '-dancing'. She looks at them with an arched eyebrow. Rebekah approaches her while the older one tries to learn that crescent-eyed girl how to shake well her booty.
"Don't look at me like that, they asked for it. They're quick learners and also Jiyoung unnie is a pro, I swear."
Jiyoung smiles as she scratches her head's back "Oh it's nothing, I was and still am a dance teacher for a long time now."
"How come I didn't know that? I want to learn to dance from you unnie." She beams at her before remembering what plan they had today.
"Oh, did you all decide what to wear?" Everybody nods while Jungah is looking the ground. Yoojin goes near her and locks her arms, guiding her toward her room. "I'll help you Junjun."

Rebekah barges into the house and throws her car's keys to Jiyoung, who catches them before it lands between her eyes.
"Sorry unnie, I'm bad at aiming."
"On the contrary, you're good, you could kill someone in one-shot." Rebekah blushes lightly as Jiyoung shows her a thumbs up.
"YOU LAZY SISTERS, THE CAR'S READY." Her voices resones into the whole house and suddenly two girls appear from upstairs with their hands on their ears. They step down the stairs while rubbing their temples.
"Geez, Bekah you should've screamed a little bit more so that aliens hear you too." The cousins followed Jiyoung who was starting the car's engine. With Jungah next to her and the young ones behind, they started chatting about the girls they were going to meet since Rebekah kept asking questions about them.

Entering the restaurant, four women looked from right to left, searching for someone. A blond girl started running toward them after seeing them and waving like crazy from a mile away outside of the place. The rest who were accompanying the blond a while ago, ran toward the small group. With 'Hello's and 'Sorry for being late' in the middle, a waiter guided them to their reserved table. They sat on the round table and Jooyeon soon started looking nervous. Noticing that, Sooyoung clapped her hands together and looked at all of them.
"Well, we better start with the introductions even though we mostly all know each other except you, Jooyeon." Jooyeon only nodded, thinking 'Why am I the last one to learn everything?'. Yoojin to help out, started introducing every single

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter