If only I wasn't taken - I'm so confused

Hello, I'm a stranger in search of a stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How could we have known, when we died so young"

- etc (taking notes in class while being ever so bored)      




**

A tall girl stood in front of a cutely decorated pastry shop looking from left to right at the quickly passing cars. She glanced at her wrist watch, tapping her feet to the beat of the music that was running in her soul through her headphones. She saw a black car parking at the other side of street when a girl with a bun on her head jumped out. She seemed to look around from the way she moved her head, her eyes were hidden with a big pair of shaded glasses. The tall girl on the other side gave a little wave when the other noticed her and ran over. She hold her hand and directed her inside the shop. They both choose a cake and sat at a table, waiting for their command. They also received some hot choco as the weather was getting chilly outside.

"Ying, sorry for taking some of your time today." The older girl said, taking a sip from her cup.

"Unnie, it's okay, I already finished with the album's pre-preparations, I'm pretty much free for these upcoming days."

"Then you'll be also able to come to the small congratulory party two days later?"

"You bet, Joonnie made sure I come, and I also would want to hang out with normal friends for once, especially that they're my cousin's close friends." The young girl pouted, as she knew making real friends in the entertainement industry was pretty difficult.

"Aww, don't worry Ying. I still can't believe that Jooyeon is your relative but I'm really happy. You should think of us like big sisters, since I really love you in every way, I even wished you were my little sister." She her hair, making her fell welcomed in the little family. Their cakes came in and the young girl finally decided to come back on the original subject that brought them them here together.

"Yoonnie, what did you want to talk about?"

"Oh you know when you told me that I should tell you when I get ideas of songs..." Yoojin takes out a folded paper from her agenda.

"Ah yes, did i already tell you how great of a composer you are? You really get neat ideas." Yiyoung complimented as she took the paper and opened it, reading the lines.

"This one came into my mind a little bit before and I thought I should gift it to you." She noticed the girl smiling who started to read a passage aloud.

"I can't fall asleep, you just don't leave my mind sok sok sok
I know my heart, I know your heart
That's cus you came into my heart like sok sok sok
I am in you and I am by you and forever you are in my dream

I can't forget, I can't erase In my heart you are sok sok sok I know it's you, I know my love In your head I am going sok sok sok"   "Yoonnie... Are you, by any chance... lovestruck?" She raised an eyebrow, putting on a cocky smile. Lizzy, on the day she met Jooyeon's team for her photoshoot, had told her about the current situation between the two. She also knew about the plan that they had prepared secretly and the fact that Yoojin already had a boyfriend. But there was one thing she was sure about, and that was that this girl infront of her, loved her unnie more than she thought herself, but her brain tried to hide those feeling.   "Ying... I don't know."   **
On this beautiful breezy night, two cars, a black porsche and a red mini cooper, were parked near a great restaurant that was on the side of the city's central place. On the top of this luxurious place, it had an open terrace which could be reserved for parties and such, it was known for its great overview of the hectic city, full of bright neon lights. Right at this moment, a group had a lively moment on this said place. With Jooyeon had come Sooyoung, Junghwa and also Yiyoung in her coverup, who's manager wanted her to have as much fun as she could in these few free days. In the other party, there was Jungah, Yoojin, Jinah and Jiyoung, who had prepared this special night for all of them.
Altogether, they were seating around this rectangular table full of delicious food. The hungry ones had already started to eat while the others were still contemplating the beauty of this art. Jiyoung, who was seated near the big eater, tapped her stomach while the latter was eating this magnificiently prepared pasta.   "Both of you have been eating like crazies these weeks, haven't you had enough?" While Jungah threw away Jiyoung's hand as she chuckled, Jooyeon looked down to her stomach.
"Well... I've been gaining something lately... But who cares! THIS IS THE SHIKSHIN WAY!"   "Oh yeah! She s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter