You make me happy like no one else.

Hello, I'm a stranger in search of a stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

The doors of the house slowly opened, showing three faces covered with fatigue. One of them still had a content smile on her face. They went upstairs, placing their luggage near their respective room's door. The dark red-haired girl was about to leave to get some sleep when she felt a soft grip on her shirt. Looking back she saw an irresistible eye-smile which made her slump back on the bed. Looking into each other's eyes, they felt as time stopped in this chilly morning, with the few chirps of birds outside. That was until a girl barged in, breaking the heartwarming moment.

"Unnies! I'm gonna be goinnnnng so don't wonder why I'm not here when you'll wake u-"

"YAH! KIM YOOJIN! CAN'T YOU READ THE MOOD!?"
The older women threw a pillow at the door, while the oldest only sighed and shook her head at the sisters relationship. Luckily, she dodged it, hiding behind the wall, before showing again with a cheeky smile. She closed the door, still grinning before running off so her sister wouldn't chase after her for ruining their morning.

"Look at her all excited. Of course she slept whereas I was dying without having closed my eyes ever since we moved in it."

"I bet the passengers were scared when they saw her sleeping with open white eyes, haha." Jiyoung chuckled, remembering some person face when they saw her. Even an old man had asked her if Yoojin was dead or not.

"And that's why she's seated near the window everytime." Jungah sighed and closed her eyes, nuzzling between the women's arms. The latter smiled and put a cover on themselves.

"Sweet dreams~"


She took her helmet and her leather jacket, walking toward the house's garage. She stood before her motorcycle, staring at her cellphone."He didn't text me ever since I was in Hawaii... Normally he texts me while I am on my jobs. Hmmm, he might be busy working too." Her phone's light came on and vibrated, indicating an upcoming texto.

From: I'm Jin
Sent 8:32am - October 27th
Jiyooooooooo Are you back yet? Yeah you're back I know it. I'm missing you, come have breakfeast with me if you're awake. I bet you are.

"Just in time. I should visit him some time later, that would be a good surprise."
She put her helmet on, turned her Suzuki V-Storm, taking off into the empty roads. She couldn't feel the wind on her face, but what her body felt made her regret not taking an extra jacket. Jinah's house was about 20 minutes away from hers, so she often went their for a talk or drink a cup of tea. She decided to turn in the corner of the gas station instead of going straight. She stopped infront of a little store she knew since little. Entering inside, she was greeted by an old man, called Yang. He always had fresh grilled nuts in the morning so it was the best time to get while they were hot. She payed for a good hanful of grilled chestnuts before leaving. She knew how much her friend loved chestnuts with caramel, so she also went and bought a little glass bottle of caramel from a neighbour. Going back on the road, she finally made to her friend's house. A bed-haired Jinah welcomed her.

"You look like you just woke up." Yoojin put the goods on the dinner table, seeing Jinah already prepared it.

"I didn't felt like touching it, too lazy." She approached the bag so she could peek the contents. To the view of the chestnuts, she jumped on Yoojin. "Oh my gosh, how much has it been, I was craving for these as soon  as I woke up." Yoojin laughed at her friend's drooling state and pressed her to sit so she could eat as much as she wanted later.

"Hey, I wanted to ask you a question." Yoojin only nodded, chewing her food. "Did you by any chance say something to Instyle? I received a call so I could the next issue's model, I don't even know where the hell that came out from."

"Hehe, I told them that I knew someone that had a body to drool over and that had done modelling jobs before."

"Good job, now I shall pursue a modelling career while being my own makeup dooer. Time to get more moneeeey."  Jinah danced at the thought of swimming in a pool full of money. Yoojin could only facepalm at her friend's ever so weird behaviour. That made her remember a someone who, by coincidence, just texted her.

From: Koala
Sent 9:19am - October 27th
Olppaemiii, I heard you're back already. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter