First Confession

Hello, I'm a stranger in search of a stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

While a young girl with chubby cheeks is running toward her sister who's telling her to hurry up, Jooyeon receives a phone call from Sooyoung. Obviously, she's saying that she'll be going with Jinah who's already at her door, waiting for her to end the call. She only has a favor and that is to pick up Junghwa who's at a cinema that should be on her way to Seoul. She can only sigh and start her car's engine. She remembers that she should at least send a text saying that they should go in together. She starts typing when she's suddenly cut with the screen going black which reappears with white writings and a drawing.
**Batterry Life: [     //]**

"Damn it, there goes the battery, and I even forgot to take the charger. Gah, someone kill me already."  She turns into a corner and sees a round starry building. "Oh I see Junghwa."

She stops near the girl and opens her window. Looking at her chatting up with some friends, she smirks as she sees her friend's reaction while talking to the girls. She waves at one of the girls who nudges Junghwa to look in her way. Junghwa turns to smile at Jooyeon, she gives hugs and enters inside all happily. Jooyeon looks at her with an arched eyebrow still smiling.

"So... which one do you like?" She asks bluntly as she starts the engine again. Junghwa's face turns into a light shade of pink.

"I don't even know how to answer that nor how to think about it..." She only closes her eyes, leaning back into the comfy seat. Jooyeon wants to more about it but she lets it go, not wanting to bother the happily dreaming girl next to her.

 

 

A small red mini cooper advances near a giant building that has overall.. maybe about 12 floors. For her to come in less than 45 minutes was quite amazing, it seems traffic was bugging her less these days. Or wait, she shouldn't say that, it might change its mind. Jooyeon looks over cars to see if anyone she can recognize. Even with her perfect long view, she can't spot any of her girls.

"Wow, how nice of them to think of waiting of us."

Only sarcasm can come to her mind in these kinds of situations. She parks her car not too away and gets out with Junghwa trailing behind her. She enters and is happy to see that  the elevators for the building are well functionning. She hops in one and while arranging her hair, she notices the smile of two women next to her after she had pressed the number "9".

"I guess.. you two are.. from the meeting?" One of the girls shows a full smile, showing all her white teeths.

"Yes, I'm ByunTaeng on the forums. In real life, Kim Taeyeon, pleasure to meet you...?" She shows her hand and Jooyeon shakes it, returning her bright smile.

"Oh so you're ByunTaeng! Hehe, I'm JuPal, also known as Lee Jooyeon! We talked quite a few times before."

"Omo! Jupaaaal! How good it is to meet you, you seemed like a great friend to hang out with, I still can't thank you enough for helping me with my love life hehe." She says while hugging the girl's arm next to her. Jooyeon notices her.

"Don't tell me this is..."

"Yup, the ever so bright and brilliant Sunny I was talking about, this is Lee Soon-Kyu." Sunny reaches out her hand which Jooyeon gladly shakes it, returning her smile. The elevator's doors open finally.

"Well girls, let's have as much fun as we can! Let's talk throughout the night." She winks before dragging Junghwa into the crowded room.

Jooyeon tries to spot her not-so thoughtful group through the chatting people. The lights suddenly goes off, lowering her visibility. A sudden small light is opened over a standing woman who's smiling embarassingly. An older one, stands beside her, hugging her waist. "Spotted Jungha and Jiyoung unnie!" Jooyeon waves at them and Jiyoung notices her while Jungha is occupied checking her microphone. Testing she finally starts a speech.

"This is embarassing hehe... Everyone, I'm really happy to see that a large number could come here, I wish others would come too." She sighes but soon smiles again. "I wish for all of you to meet each other and find a good friend or even a possible partner." Jiyoung gives a quick peck on Jungah's right cheek, which makes her blush. A few whistling and giggles can be heard as everyone is grinning. "W-well I'm not good at these so let me end this by saying.... PARTY HARD GIRLS! Cheers!" She throws her fist into the air as music starts playing.

Junghwa pulls her shirt, pointing her to an excited waving girl at the other side of the room. They start making out their way between the crowd and finally reaches them. Jinah pulls both of them on their side. A girl with round cheeks, short height and light brown hair stands infront of them. "She looks like a squirrel" is the first thing that co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter