Chapter 9, The Lion, The Witch, And- SEKYUNG!?

Forever. (My Jongkey fanfic.)

 

Jonghyun
 
We've been attending this school for almost a year, going to classes, decorating our rooms, repainting the livingroom to a soft pink, (Kibum wanted to.) and even meeting new people. We've lived through a horrifying storm or two, and beautiful days that have made Kibum cry. I've been eating rice for lunch for almost a year. Kibum hated the storms and would sleep in my room when they came. It's been a fun filled year, and I can't wait for the next. I feel like we've just gotten comfortable here in Seoul.
 
Kibum walks in with the mail in his hand. His face looks a little pale and I automaticly feel scared.
 
"Kibum, what's wrong?" I say, standing up and walking over to him. I take the mail and set it down, leading him to the couch.
 
"S-Se-..." he mumbles.
 
"Se what?"
 
"SEKYUNG." he says, staring wide eyed at the floor. I instantly start choking.
 
"SEKYUNG!?" I scream. I run and look at the mail, seeing the one thing I thought I'd never see again. A letter from Sekyung. I open it and read the letter as fast as I can.
 
Dear, Jonghyun Oppa,
 
It starts.
 
HOW THE HELL CAN YOU THINK IT'LL BE THIS EASY TO GET RID OF ME!? I'M COMING TO SEOUL, AND BRINGING YOU BACK TO THE STATES. YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, BECAUSE THERE'S NO ONE TO STOP ME.
Signed, Sekyung. <3
 
My heart is in my throat, and I start hyperventilating.
 
"Jonghyun Oppa, what are we going to do!?" Kibum says, hugging me around my waist.
 
"I-I don't know Kibum..." I hug back and think about the last thing I said to her. I sent her the box of things from Seoul, and the letter that said we were over. I had completely forgotten about her. Untill today. And now I'm shaking. Shaking so violently that I could make a milkshake without trying.
 
 
                                                         *******************************
 
 
That night, Kibum sleeps in my room. He's curled up into a tight ball next to me, shaking slightly. I rub his back and try to calm him down. I kiss the top of his head and start to sing quietly. This calms him down, and soon his muscles losen up, meaning he's fallen asleep. I lay in bed, wide awake. I can't keep my mind from wondering about when Sekyung will get here, and what she'll do when she does.
 
The next morning, I am still lying in bed. My eyes are bloodshot, and my mouth is dry. I'm stiff as a board, and extremely jumpy. I have this horrifying feeling that Sekyung is going to step through my door at any moment.
 
"Jonghyun?" Kibum says, having woken up. I scream and jump and fall right off the bed, my heart almost exploding. "JONGHYUN!?" Kibum looks over the side of the bed, scared of my reaction.
 
"K-Kibum-" I stutter, still not blinking since last night. "You scared me..."
 
"Jonghyun Oppa, you look terrible!" Kibum climbs out of bed and helps me up. "It's a good thing it's Saturday, Because you really need sleep. We have evening classes today, so go back to sleep, okay?"
 
"I-I can't Kibum." I say, my eye twitching. "She could come, and kill me while I'm asleep."
 
"Oppaaa~!" Kibum pushes me onto the bed, climbing back in next to me. "You really need sleep. Do you want me to make you some warm tea?"
 
"... That might help...." I look at him, wishing so much that I had some Pocky with me...
 
"Okay!" Kibum jumps up and runs out to the kitchen. "What kind?"
 
"Any kind that'll help me sleep..."
 
"Okay..." He makes the tea and comes back with a little mug and hands it to me. "Here you go."
 
"Thank you..." I say, sitting up and kissing his cheek. I take the mug and sip it slowly. It's still very hot, and I start getting tired on the first sip. Kibum is blushing, and he takes my mug just as I'm falling back. I'm so tired... I just fall asleep.
 
 
                                                    ***********************************
 
 
When I wake up again, it's noon. Kibum is gone, and I get up and go to the livingroom. I walk to Kibum's room and he's not in there. I go back to the livingroom, but this time I notice someone is sitting on our couch. Someone with black wavey hair, and a very revealing outfit. She stands up, turns around, and looks me in the eye. Her eyes are a dark color, but as piercing as bright blue eyes would be. It sends a shiver down my spine, and she walks up to me.
 
Then, in her loud, annoying, squeeky voice, she yells-
 
"JONGHYUN, YOU DIE HERE!"
 
It's Shin Sekyung. She's here for me. And Kibum is missing. I really am going to die.