Chapter 16, Wedding Vows.

Forever. (My Jongkey fanfic.)

 

Kibum
 
It's been three months since Graduation Day, and it's been the most hectic three months of my life.
 
Me and Jonghyun are getting married!
 
I can't not be stressed.
 
Taemin and Minho are getting married too. I'm planning their wedding after mine, because they're waiting until Taemin is done with school.
 
I'm a nervous wreck.
 
I have people to hire and people to call and other people to call and I need to remember everything so I've been writing everything down and I have to remember where I put the papers and I need to remember to bring them with me to the right places and I need to-
 
I HAVE A LOT TO DO, OKAY!?
 
Taemin isn't a big help at all. All he does is watch me. Well, and sometimes get snacks, but most of the time he just calls me crazy.
 
Probably because I haven't slept in weeks. I can't help it! I have way too much to think about right now. Jonghyun found a job too. A JOB. UGH. NOW I HAVE TO FIND ONE!!!! How else are we going to pay for our appartment here? Yeesss we're getting an appartment. We're living with Minho right now though.
 
Can't stay at the collage forever.
 
This is a hard time for me, because of everything happening at once, but I can't help but be sure that my days will mellow out when I least want them to, so I'm trying to love every second. And I find myself forgetting what I'm doing sometimes. But then Jonghyun walks by, and I freak out all over again. It's too fun to do this, and I know it's probably not good for me, but I love Jonghyun, so it's okay.
 
 
                                               **********************************
 
 
Today me and Jonghyun have to write our wedding vows. I don't know what I'm going to write yet, but everything else is perfect for the wedding.
 
"I already wrote my vows to you." Jonghyun says at the breakfast table. Minho looks up from the news paper he was reading and I drop my jaw straight to the table.
 
"What?" I say, shocked.
 
Jonghyun takes a sip of his coffee. "I already wrote mine."
 
"When?" Minho asks, taking a sip of his own coffee.
 
"When I decided I was going to prepose to Kibum." Jonghyun gets up and folds his napkin, putting it on the table. "Gotta head to work." He kisses my head and walks out the door.
 
"When was that, I wonder..." Minho says quietly, trying to peak my intrest. And it works. I want to know now!
 
"Hmm..." I say, thinking.... When he diceded he was going to prepose? THAT COULD BE ANY TIME AT ALL BETWEEN WHEN WE MET AND THE TIME HE PREPOSED TO ME. UGH. WHY IS HE SO VAIGUE!?
 
After thinking at the table for a while, Taemin comes running in in a new outfit.
 
"How do I look!?" he says, spinning.
 
"Those pants show your whole thighs." Minho says, looking at the huge rips in Taemin's pants.
 
"I like it!" I say, giving a thumbs up. He's wearing a black tank top with a silver decal on it, and black ripped pants. The rips are horizontal and go from a little higher than the middle of his thigh to his ankles. But only in the front.
 
"Minho has to like it." Taemin says, pouting.
 
"I do, I just-" Taemin cuts Minho off.
 
"YOU SAID I DO, THAT'S WHAT YOU'LL SAY AT THE WEDDING!!" He jumps around and laughs, his plan completed.
 
"You little-" Minho shoves his chair back and runs after Taemin, who has started running away.
 
"AIIIEEE!!!" Taemin squeels when Minho grabs him and tickles him.
 
I just laugh and watch. It's all so sureal right now. All the love flowing through the air, it makes me dizzy. But I don't really mind being dizzy right now.
 
"Hey, I'm heading out, okay?" I say over the giggles.
 
"Okay." Minho says calmly.
 
"STOP!!" Taemin giggles. I laugh again and leave.
 
I walk down the street and to the corner, looking both ways before crossing the street. I go all the way to the coffee shop down the street. I go here every day, because even if Jonghyun makes my coffee every morning, I like this coffee better.
 
"Hey Kibum!" the girl who works here says when I come in.
 
"Hey Jaehwa." I say to her. She's known me since I first came here in our second year at collage.
 
"How's it going!?" she says, leaning over the counter.
 
"Good. I have the best news ever~" I say, looking at the menu even though I know what I want.
 
"OH EM GEE, WHAT HAPPENED!?" she yells, reading my obvious signs of excitement.
 
I slap the menu down and tell her quietly, "Jonghyun preposed~"
 
"OH MY GOD!!!" She screams and spazzes around while people stare at her. "FREE COFFE, ON THE HOUSE, JUST FOR HIM!!!"
 
I laugh. "Okay, crazy!"
 
After a while, she makes me coffee and we sit down and talk for a while.
 
"Both you and Taemin!?" she says, surprised.
 
"Yep." I say, sipping my coffee. "Jonghyun and Minho were back to back."
 
"That's so romantic!" she squeels.
 
We talk for a few hours and then I realize I have to leave. We say goodbye and then I leave. I have a bit of work to do today. I have to go and check out the wedding venue and remind Jonghyun to book the honeymoon. (If we have one... SO much money is going to the wedding alone.) And then I have to write my vows.
 
I walk to a small bridal shop next to the river thing I almost drown in that one time.... Ended up not being a good time... Anyway, once I'm inside, I ask to see a clerk, (that wont call me a gay bird,) and go to look at dresses. (T^T Yes, I'm gonna wear a freaking dress. DEAL WITH IT.)
 
"I'm pretty sure we have dresses that will fit that amazing figure you've got there." the lady says.
 
"R-really?" I say, surprised.
 
"Of course!" she says, exited. "We come prepared for guys like you, sugar!!"
 
I spent a while there. Looking at dresses made spetially for guys... (Kind of weird, but I like that they put in the thought.) After a (LONG) while, I decide on one and buy it outright.
 
After walking home, (or to Minho's home) I sit at my desk and think about my vows. What should they say? I love you? Jonghyun is, was, and has always been my light? That'd be lying. I've only known him a while, and even so, when we first met, he was just that awkward guy at the supermarket. I couldn't say that....
 
"Kibum, how are you?" Jonghyun says, coming in.
 
"F-fine!" I scramble to hide my pages of failures.
 
"Writing your vows?" he asks.
 
"Y-yes..." I look at the blank page infront of me, wishing something would come to my head.
 
"Why don't you read mine to give you some ideas?" He puts an envelope infront of me and sits down in a chair near me.
 
"What?" I stare at the envelope, wondering to my heart's content about what's inside. Then fear strikes me: what if it's awful? What if it's just, I like you, so I'm marrying you.
 
THAT WOULD BE AWFUL!! HORRIBLE!!! TERRIFYING!!!!
 
"Just read it." he says, breaking through my thoughts.
 
I open it and pull out three pages of Jonghyun's handwriting. I feel stupid about my assumtion. I read it sighlently, taking all this in.
 
Kibum has been a part of my life for a very short time.
 
No kidding.
 
But even so, I feel like I've known him for years- mostly because I have.
Kibum is a special person to me, and he holds half of my heart. What I want to do, is make him mine so he holds my whole heart. This way, we can always be together and never have a need to seperate. We may anyway, but this proves I love him more than I ever loved anyone else.
 
I feel like calling him cute names and watching him blush, because he's cute in that way. He's the kind of person you'll never see cry, but at the same time you know he hurts sometimes.
 
He doesn't let just anyone know him. I was extremely lucky in that he let me in. I am so happy that I got to know him, and be in the same dorm as him for as long as I did. I got to love him for as long as I did, and I want to love him for the rest of my life. I don't want to be alone and neither does he.
If we stay together, it works out, right?
 
I want Kibum to have the best. That doesn't mean I can give him the best, but I'll try my very best. I thought I was wrong for him at some points, but then I found out he truely loved me. And I can't leave now. Wherever we go, we go together.
 
For better, or for worse, I'll be there for him.
 
Always.
 
The next two pages are just reflecting on past events and things like that. Heartfelt lines and addorable typos.
 
I can't help but cry when I read this. It's so heartfelt that I just can't not cry! I really need to write something like this. Something that spills my thoughts to him, letting him know how I truely and honestly feel. Even though he already knows.
 
"I wrote that some time between when I sent Sekyung her package, when you were in your coma." Jonghyun says, behind me now.
 
"R-really?" I say, stunned. I should've known.
 
"Yes." He hugs me and kisses my head. "Try something like that. And I've booked the honeymoon."
 
"EH!?" I completely forgot to remind him!
 
"Silly Kibummie." He chuckles, then leaves. Leaves me to the sighlence of my thoughts. Of course he isn't going to tell me where we're going. But at least I know he remembered. I think I'll actually get sleep tonight... If I finish my vows in time. But then I decide to sleep on it. Think it over and write them tomorrow.
 
It makes sense to me.
 
I can't wait until my forever begins.
 
 
 
 


Can someone say, "I DON'T WANT IT TO EENNDDD!!!"?

well, sorry... I litterally have ONE chapter left.

The Epilogue.

T^T

I'm sowwy.

(I still don't have chapter one of the second one~ Hum dee dum~)

But I'll update it when I'm done!! (With the first chapter.)

 

Love you all to pieces~!! <3