Epilogue, Kibum's Vows.

Forever. (My Jongkey fanfic.)

 

When I met Jonghyun in that dusty old supermarket, I thought he was cute. I couldn't help it. He looked like a dinosour. And ever since I met that dinosour boy, my life had completely changed. For the better. And for the worse.
 
From the time I met him until now, I've damaged an eardrum beyond beliefe, I've been threatened to be killed, I've drown in a river, and I've gone into a coma for two years.
 
But all of those events lead up to this event. This amazing day. Graduation Day.
 
The day Jonghyun preposed to me was the best day of my life. But I know there are better days to come. And there are worse days to come as well. I know we can get through them if we have each other, and I know Jonghyun will protect me. I know this is true, because I can see it in his eyes, and hear it in his voice.
 
I finally get my forever.
 
Forever.
 
Those were Kibum's vows to Jonghyun. Kibum doesn't care if they don't count as actual vows, because he's quite proud of them.
 
Kibum has always dreamed of getting his forever. His forever is just having someone to love and fight with and just be with. He was always afraid to be alone, which is why he lived with Taemin for the time he did.
 
Kibum finally has his forever.
 
And so does Jonghyun.
 
Together.
 
Forever.
 
 
 
 


That's the end of it. Hope you enjoyed it~!

I'm still working on the sequel, and my new BIGBANG fanfic, so stay tuned~!!

Chapter one of my BIGBANG fanfic will go up soon, once I finish it.

Doin' work stuffs today~~

Anywho,

 

Love you all to pieces~!! <3