Chapter 15, Graduation Day.

Forever. (My Jongkey fanfic.)

 

Jonghyun
 
My alarm woke me up at around five thirty am. My alarm clock being Kibum and Taemin jumping on my bed and screaming in my ears. Minho just laughed.
 
Dude, how about helping a guy out?
 
After we all get up and have some coffee, I check my watch. It's six am. Graduation starts at eight. They've been setting up, and now we need to get dressed, look nice, and rehearse. Taemin volenteers to go get snacks, because- for the graduating class,- we get no lunch break. Thanks, Minho.
 
After taking showers and getting dressed, (and Kibum sitting in the bathroom for an hour, putting make up on,) we make our way to the theatre to re-rehearse our steps and remember our speaches.
 
It's a long and boring process that goes on forever. I don't want to go into detail.
 
I'll just say the Kibum looked absolutely amazing onstage giving his speach. He actually cried, and said something that wasn't in his speach. He said, "I can't believe I'm already leaving..." And that made me cry too... It really has gone by all too fast.... But this is the time to take the bull by the horns and take life like a man. No time to cry about finishing something.
 
After the Graduation Party, when we cut the cake and ate too much and Taemin gave us hugs and cried, I asked Minho to come out into the courtyard for a minute.
 
"What is it?" Minho asks, leaning on a tree. I simply take a deep breath and dig through my pocket, holding out a ring box.
 
"I'm going to ask Kibum to marry me." I say quickly. He just looks at me for a moment. Then pulls out his own ring box.
 
"I'm going to ask Taemin to marry me." We stare at each other for a minute, then we both start laughing.
 
"I am so afraid of what they'll say..." I say after calming down and putting the ring box back in my pocket.
 
"I'm afraid Taemin will ask me to wait..." Minho says, looking down. "I just need to know he'll be mine forever...."
 
"I know what you mean. Kibum might say no to me..."
 
"Don't think that, calm down."
 
"Alright... Well, we should head back in."
 
"Yeah... Good luck."
 
"You too."
 
Then we both come back inside and look for Kibum and Teamin. Kibum is over by the cake, talking to one of our teachers, and Taemin is sitting down, eating more cake. Me and Minho bump fists and go our septrate ways. I walk up to Kibum and ask him to meet me outside after the party.
 
I overhear Minho asking Taemin the same thing. I walk to the courtyard after the party ends. No one's there, so it's perfect.
 
"Is there something you wanted to ask me?" Kibum says, making my heart beat faster than it already was.
 
"Um, yeah, actually..." I pull him to the very center of the courtyard and stand infront of him.
 
I hear Minho pull Taemin right behind me. Minho's back is to mine, and now's the chance we descussed. Me and Minho get down on one knee each, hold out the ring boxes, and say, at the same time, "Will you marry me?"