Chapter 7, The Boy, The Box, And... The Pocky Game.

Forever. (My Jongkey fanfic.)

 

Jonghyun
 
After Kibum gets out of the hospital, I drive him back to the campus. He sleeps in the car, and I can't help but smile when I hear him hum in his sleep. He must feel better after all that stuff the doctors gave him, because he keeps shifting around in the passenger seat.
 
After we reach the campus, I have to carry him in. He left his shoes at the dorm, and when we get back, he refuses to stand on the "dirty dirty floor!" He must be feeling better...
 
"How are you feeling?" I ask, setting him down on the couch.
 
"Better, now that that tube's out of my lungs." he says, curling up and pulling a blanket around his shoulders.
 
"Yeah," I say, making him some tea. "that looked painful when they first put it in..."
 
"Ew!" he screaches. "Don't talk about it, please!"
 
"Okay, sorry, I won't." I walk back to the couch and hand him a cup of tea.
 
We watch tv for the rest of the day, and then I carry Kibum to his bed. Because I can.
 
"Jonghyun hyung..." he says, his cheeks turning pink.
 
"Yes, Kibummie?" I say, petting his hair. God, I'm so glad I came up with that name for him. It's so cute!
 
"Can we-..." he starts.
 
"Yeesss?" I lean in closer to hear him.
 
"Can we go- out tomorrow?" He looks up into my eyes, and I can't help but lose my train of thought. His eyes are feline like, dark brown, and mesmerizing. I can't look away. I can't think. I can't even breathe. Then he looks down, and my head snaps back to reality.
 
"O-of course!" I say, and he looks up again. 
 
 
                                                     ********************************
 
 
The next day, I wake Kibum up so we can make our way to school. I creep through his door and tiptoe to the side of his bed. I reach out to pet his hair when-
 
"AAAAAAIIIEEE!!" He jumps up and falls off the bed onto the floor.
 
"WHAT!?" I yell, super startled.
 
"CREEPER!" he screams. "JONGHYUN HYUNG, THERE'S A CREEPER IN MY ROOM~~!!!"
 
"It's me!" I say, nealing down and putting my hand on his shoulder.
 
"J-Jonghyun!?" He looks at my face in the darkness and then hits me with a pillow. "DON'T FREAK ME OUT LIKE THAT!"
 
"OW- I'M- OW- SORRY!" I yell. Then I grab his wrists and hold them against the wall.
 
"Jong-hyun-..." Kibum is right in my face, and I'm right in his. We stare into eachother's eyes until Kibum says, "We're going to be l-late..."
 
I let his wrists go and stand up, walking out. What just happened? I think as I start the coffee machine. I pull out the choco powder to put in the coffee and Kibum starts the shower.
 
"Kibum-..." I say, looking back and seeing Kibum with his shirt off. "U-uhm..."
 
"Hyung!" he squeeks, covering up. He then runs into the bathroom, slamming the door.
 
That was certainly a stike of good luck... Kibum without a shirt.... I blush, thinking about when I might see that again... I think about finding Kibum shirtless in his room- and where that might lead to.... My face has gone completely red, and I walk to the window  to get my mind off it. There's that boat again. The white boat that seems to always be in the water. I love watching that boat... I've named it after Kibum. Which brings me back to Kibum shirtless....
 
"Jonghyun hyung..." I hear Kibum behind me, turn around, and find his lips are already smashed onto mine. He kisses me roughly, pulls back, and runs to the bathroom again.
 
"Kibum..." I whisper. I stare at the bathroom door, wanting Kibum to come back out and kiss me again. But I know he won't. I just stand there until he's done with his hour long shower. When he leaves the bathroom again, he's only got a towel around his waist. I'm waiting for him in the same spot, and he stops dead, looking into my stare. Somehow I make my way over to him, drop my coffee cup, and kiss him violently.
 
 
                                                         ******************************
 
 
Finally, after we broke apart, we made our way to class, and sat next to eachother. Once we got out of classes for the day, I told Kibum we could go into Seoul. After we catch a ride, and get to a good spot, we walk around for hours. Kibum stops me at a little store of junk food and puffy stickers, and little Kpop things. We go inside and Kibum blushes, looking at the lined boxes of Pocky. Pocky is a little bread stick, dipped in chocolate or strawberry flavored cream. I grab a couple boxes and Kibum blushes harder. I don't know why he's doing that, but I grab some CNBlue puffy stickers, a little plushie of Lee Hongki from FTIsland, and go to the checkout.
 
"Is this all?" the checkout lady asks.
 
"Yes." I say, pulling out my student card. (We get to use the school's money until we get some of our own.)
 
"Alright..." She rings me up, and swipes the card. "Thank you, come again!"
 
"Thank you. Come on, Kibum." I pull him out of the shop and start walking down the street again.
 
"Wh-why did you buy P-Pocky!?" he says, sounding nervous.
 
"Don't you like Pocky?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.
 
"Well, yes, but-..." He stops himself and looks down.
 
"But what?" I look at him, trying to figure out why he's acting like this.
 
"The-the-..." he mumbles.
 
"The what!?" I lean closer, trying to hear him.
 
"THE POCKY GAME!!" he screams out, falling to his knees.
 
"The- what game?" I'm just more confused by his answer.
 
"The Pocky game..." he says again, getting up. "It's a game where you have one Pocky stick and- it's hard to explain..." He blushes again. "It's easier to do it than explain in...."
 
"Okay, then let's play."
 
"WHAT!?" He looks utterly shocked at my words, his whole face turning red.
 
"Let's play." I take his hand and start walking back to the bus stop, wondering what the Pocky game really is...
Once we get on the bus, it's not too crouded, and soon, me and Kibum are the only ones on the bus. I turn to Kibum and ask if he wants to play now.
 
"NO!!" he yells. "NOT IN PUBLIC! ARE YOU INSANE!?"
 
"I was just asking..." I look out the window and think about it some more.
 
Once we get to the campus, Kibum runs to our dorm, and goes straight to his room. I put the Hongki plushie in my room and the CNBlue stickers on my desk. I walk out and to Kibum's door, the Pocky box in my hand. I knock on his door, and he doesn't answer it.
 
"Pocky game?" I say, walking in.
 
"..." Kibum's sitting on his bed, curled into a ball, his whole face brick red.
 
"I'll eat it all if you don't play it." I open the Pocky and pull out a stick. "Yummy chocolate..."
 
"You have no idea how to play..." Kibum says.
 
"That's 'cause you never told me how."
 
"That's because it's easier to play!"
 
"And that's why we're gonna play." I sit on his bed and hold up a Pocky stick.
 
"You have no idea..." He takes it, and puts one side in his mouth, pointing to the other side. I'm really confused now. "Bite the other side." he mumbles. I slowly bite the other side of the Pocky stick, still confused. Then he starts slowly eating his side, and getting closer to me. I do the same, and then our lips touch once. Kibum obviously knows how to play the game better than me, because the next thing that happens is the Pocky stick is just mush in our mouths, and he's digging around to get the Pocky in my mouth in his. My cheeks are red, and he puts his hands on my shoulders, holding me still. Soon, my Pocky's all gone, Kibum swallows, and pulls back panting. I sit there, my face red, and my mouth hanging open.
 
That's the Pocky game.
 
 
 
 
 


Sooooo yeah..... Decided to update today, because I might not get to tomorrow.

Pocky gaammee........................................................ Yeah.............................

There's another chapter coming, so..........

OH, and I noticed my oneshot, Teddy Bears, has OVER 200 VIEWS!! WHAT!?

More than this fanfic! Holy goodness!! HOW CRAY IS THAT!? (Instantly hate myself.....)

Anyway, next chapter going up soonish. Gotta edit it because it's in my computer first and, yeah.

 

Love you all to pieces!!