Chapter 3, The Boy Who Screamed On The Plane.

Forever. (My Jongkey fanfic.)

 

Jonghyun
 
I'm sitting in the Avey Field airport. Yes, I live that close to the border of the U.S. and Canada. Anyway, I'm sitting and waiting for the plane to be ready, surrounded by other students. Or at least that's what it looks like. Suddonly, a boy that looks framiliar sits infront of me, facing me, and shaking violently.
 
Then I realize who he is.
 
"Kibum?" I say, remembering him from the corner store.
 
"J-Jonghyun!?" he says, his voice ten times higher than the first time I heard it.
 
"Are you okay?" I ask, looking at his shaking hands, clenched into fists and shoved between his legs.
 
"NO!!" he yells, startling some people. "I'm deathly afraid of hights!!!"
 
"Wh-what?" I stammer, looking at the plane, which had just now rolled up.
 
"I CAN'T GET ON THIS PLANE, I'LL DIE." he yell whispers.
 
"No you wont..." I say, watching as the people in A get up and line up, getting on the plane.
 
"N-n-no-" He's hyperventilating now. Without thinking, I stand up and hug him tight.
 
"I wont let you die, Kibum." I say in his ear and back off, grabbing my suitcase and lining up in B. I look back at him and he's blushing really hard, and slowly standing up and lining up a few people behind me.
 
 
                                                     ************************************
 
 
After we get on the plane, the pilot comes out to greet us.
 
"Welcome everyone!" he says, super happy like. "We will be leaving very soon, and we'll be making one stop, then we'll be off to Korea!"
 
People cheer and then settle down. It's not a full flight, but there's a respectable ammount of  people on this plane. Some of them will be getting off in Chicago, and others - like myself, - will be continuing on to Korea. I look behind me at the back of the plane, and see Kibum sitting in a row by himself, looking like he's about to pass out. I wait for the plane to start moving, but when it does, Kibum comes running down the aisle screaming his head off. I'm sitting in an aisle seat, and I grab his wrist. He's already made a scene, and we haven't even taken off yet. I stand up and walk him back to his seat, and sit in the middle seat, with him in the window seat. I have him trapped now.
 
"JONGHYUN, I HAVE TO GET OFF THIS PLANE, PLEASE!!!" he yell whispers to me. I just rub his shoulder, and hum quietly.
 
After the plane takes off, I close the window and keep singing softly. Eventualy, Kibum falls asleep and I sit tight and wait for us to land in Chicago.
 
 
                                                *********************************
 
 
I must've fallen asleep at some point, because when we got to the Windy City, Kibum was shaking me and trying not to scream.
 
"WHAT IF WE DIE IN THE LANDING!?" he whispers to me.
 
"Stop freaking out~!" I say, my voice trembling because he's shaking me so hard. I grab his hands and hold them together. "You. Will. Not. Die. I already told you, I won't let you die."
 
"B-but- it's the WINDY CITY!!" he cries out. "WHAT IF THE PLANE FLIPS OVER!?"
 
"It won't." I cover his mouth. "It will land, and we'll be fine. We have a three hour layover, so let's get some food. Okay?"
 
He nods, looking down. I move my hand and pat his head and ruffle his hair.
 
"Okay...." He sits back and tightens his seatbelt to the point where it is crushing his stomach.
 
"You okay now?" I say, sitting back as well.
 
"I-I feel a little better..." he says, looking at his feet. I feel the plane starting to go down and land and Kibum starts screaming his head off.
 
"KIBUM!" I yell, covering his mouth again. He starts sobbing like a three year old and clings to me, scared for his life. I just hold him tight while the plane clunks to the ground- and then into the air again- and then to the ground again. All the while, Kibum is and crying into my hand. After the plane stops and gets to the gate, Kibum passes out, and I have to carry him off the plane. This guy shouldn't be getting on a plane at all.