Chapter 10, Over The River And Through The Woods, To Sekyung's Hospital Ward We Go!

Forever. (My Jongkey fanfic.)

 

Kibum
 
I walk down the street to the corner store, looking for the thing that Jonghyun asked for. Let's go back a little bit...
 
I was in the livingroom waiting for Jonghyun to wake up. I was going to check on him when I saw a note on the floor infront of his room.
 
Dear, Kibum,
 
It said.
 
I really need something right now. Can I trust you to go get it for me?
 
I mentally said yes.
 
If you can, please go out and find me some chocolate milk. Chocolate Cow kind. I really like that kind. I really want to share some with you...
Love Jonghyun. <3
 
I had blushed, grabbed my shoulder bag, (for my books. NOT A MAN-PURSE.) and left, locking the door behind me. I made my way to the gate and left the campus.
 
That's where I am now. Off campus, going into the corner store to look for Chocolate Cow chocolate milk. I go in, and go straight to the milk. I find Chocolate Milk and Chocolate Grown, and Choco Choco Milk, but no Chocolate Cow. I sigh and leave. I make my way back to the campus and to the dorms. I get to me and Jonghyun's dorm, when I hear Jonghyun screaming. I'm afraid to open the door, but I do anyway. The scene that waits for me is Jonghyun on the floor with Sekyung sitting ontop of him, pulling his hair and jabbing her elbows into his chest.
 
"JONGHYUN!?" I yell.
 
"KIBUM!?" he screams.
 
"DAMN YOU BOTH!" Sekyung jumps up and tackles me, shoving her hands in my shirt and ripping it. "YOU MADE JONGHYUN GAY!" She pulls my hair and bites my arm.
 
"J-JONGH-YUN-" I scream for help. "OPPA!" I freeze at my words, because it makes Sekyung look even more enraged.
 
"HE. IS. NOT. YOUR. OPPA!" she screams in my ear.
 
"KIBUM, MOVE!" Jonghyun yells. I roll away and he hits Sekyung in th back of the head with the emergancy fire extinguisher. She falls to the floor, out like a light. Jonghyun runs to me and hugs me, petting my hair, and whispering in the ear Sekyung seemed to have busted.
 
"I'm so sorry, are you okay? Please be okay."
 
"I'm fine..." I say, looking over to the window. I can hear police sirens.
 
"Good, I'll take you to the hospital to get your ear checked out, okay?"
 
"Okay..."
 
 
                                                   ************************************
 
 
After the doctor gives me a hearing aid, we go to the police station to see if Sekyung's still there. But when we get there, they say she's been admitted to a mental hospital. How fitting.
 
"I should've seen this coming..." Jonghyun says on the ride to Sea View Psychiatric Hospital.
 
"Sekyung having to be put in the nut house?" I ask, trying not to laugh.
 
"Yeah." Jonghyun chuckles and shakes his head. When we get there, we ask which ward she's in, and they say she's not taking visits. So we get back in the car and drive to the dorm again.
 
Jonghyun helps me out of the car and to my room. He tucks me in, and goes to get me some tea.
 
"Please feel better." he says, kissing the ear with the newly added hearing aid.
 
"I already am..." I sit up a little to sip my tea.
 
"Good." he says, kissing my cheek and leaving. I sip my tea and lay back down, really tired of everything. I fall asleep, thinking about Sekyung in the mental hospital.
 
When I wake up again, I'm screaming. Jonghyun runs in and hugs me, covering my mouth.
 
"WHAT'S WRONG!?" he yells, making my hearing aid squeek painfully.
 
"S-Sekyung was-" Before I can finish, Jonghyun is kissing my face all over.
 
"Don't think about her, you need more sleep. Please." He hugs me, and kisses me, and lays me back down. "I'll just call you in sick for the evening classes."
 
"No, I'll go, what time is it?" I see the clock, and it's time to leave for the classes. "I have to go, I can't miss them." I stand up and go to my dresser. I get dressed and hear Jonghyun sigh. I had no shirt on, because Sekyung had ripped it, so I guess he was enjoying the view for a second time. I made my way out to the livingroom and grabbed my bag, going to the door.
 
"Fine." Jonghyun follows me, and we get there just in time.
 
After that, we go out for ice cream, as if a crazy woman hadn't just tried to kill us both.
 
"Are you feeling better?" Jonghyun asks, eating his ice cream.
 
"Yeah." I say, turning my hearing aid down. It's too loud in here. I slowly take a bite of my ice cream, letting it melt in my mouth.
 
"Are you sure?" he says, eyeing my movements.
 
"Yes." I say flatly. "Stop worrying about me."
 
"Okay, if you're sure..." He takes another bite of his ice cream, and looks around the shop.
 
"So..." I say, trying to make conversation.
 
"So..." he says, not knowing what to say.
 
"Want to uh-...." I stop myself, not wanting to make things awkward.
 
"To what?" He leans closer, to hear me better.
 
"Play the Pocky game?"
 
 
                                                ************************************
 
 
After another fun filled year of Pocky games, lots of classes, Taemin visits, and meeting even more people, Jonghyun hyung and I have decided (after hearing that Taemin will be joining us in our classes,) we're going to look for an appartment in Seoul. At least after graduation. When Taemin starts classes, we welcome him with cookies and ice cream. Taemin agrees to come over later, and he says he has a friend to show us.
 
"I can't wait to see Taemin again." I say, fluffing the couch pillows.
 
"I know." Jonghyun is in the kitchen making cookies. "I can't wait to see who he's bringing."
 
"Yeah..." I fluff the last pillow, and walk to the kitchen to help him with the cookie transition. I take the cookies out as he slides the next cookie sheet into the oven. I hear a knock at the door, and hear Taemin yell-
 
"KIBUM~ JONGHYUN~!!"
 
"I'll get it." I walk to the door and open it, seeing Taemin and a tall panda-ish guy. "Come on in!"
 
"Kibum, hi!" Taemin says, hugging me and almost knocking me over.
 
"Hey Taemin." Jonghyun says, coming out of the kitchen. "Minho?"
 
"You know eachother?" Taemin asks, confused.
 
"Yeah." the tall guy says. "I'm the secritary's son, so I'm kind of important. I met Jonghyun when my mom was out, and she asked me to meet him for an interview."
 
"Oh." Taemin says. "Then, Kibum, this is Minho."
 
"Nice to meet you, Minho. I'm obviously Kibum."
 
"Nice to meet you too."
 
After we talk for a while, Minho says that Taemin will be staying in his dorm, and I can't help but be suspicious.
 
"So," I start. "Minho, Taemin, are you two...?" Taemin atomaticly blushes, and Minho clears his throat.
 
"I see..." Jonghyun says, smiling.
 
"IT'S NOT-" Taemin starts to protest, but I cut him off.
 
"Taemin, I aprove." I say with a smirk.
 
".... Thank you, Kibum!" Taemin jumps across the table we're sitting around and hugs me. Jonghyun laughs, and Minho just smiles.
 
 
                                                 ***********************************
 
 
After they left, Jonghyun decided we'd leave for Seoul again. While on the bus, Jonghyun holds my hand. After we get out and start walking, Jonghyun decides to take a back street, and halfway down, he turns tward me and stops me.
 
"Jonghyun?" I look into his big brown eyes, and he looks into mine.
 
"Are we a couple?" he asks, squeezing my hand.
 
"Huh?" I'm stunned by his words, for no real reason.
 
"I mean," he starts, looking away and around. "we've been playing Pocky games, and you've slept in my bed sometimes, and- I don't know, I feel like we're together..."
 
"Jonghyun..." I whisper.
 
"And you've called me Oppa, and I feel so happy when you do, and I really want to know if we're official, because if we are, I want to know what I can do for you."
 
"I... Want us to be..." I say quietly.
 
"Good." Jonghyun grabs my arm and hugs me. Then we start walking again. Going the rest of the way, and going to some little stores.
 
After we walk around more, my feet start to hurt, but I keep going untill we reach flat ground, and we need a car from there. So we take a bus again. Once we get off, Jonghyun is smiling happily. Are his feet not killing him? I look around and see the Namsan Tower. That's what he's smiling about.
 
"Come on." Jonghyun pulls me to the front of the tower, and we go in. It's not too crowded, so Jonghyun hugs me around my waist and we go to the very top. That's when I start screaming. It's too high. WAY too high.
 
"JONGHYUN- WE HAVE TO GET DOWN- PLEASE!!" I yell. There's no one else up here, and I don't want to get stuck in here. It's so cold up here too.
 
"Shh," Jonghyun hugs me again, keeping me away from the window.
 
"DID YOU FORGET I'M AFRAID OF HIGHTS!?" I scream.
 
"I didn't, I wanted to help you get over it."
 
"GET OVER IT!? GET OVER IT!? LOOK AT ALL THE STUFF WE'RE OVER RIGHT NOW!!" I point out the window, trying not to look out at all.
 
"Kibum!" Jonghyun pulls me to him and kisses me hard. It's diferrent this time... There's no Pocky in between us.