Chapter 4, SO. MUCH. WATER.

Forever. (My Jongkey fanfic.)

 

Kibum
 
I wake up on the plane again. I'm starving. I look over at Jonghyun, and see he's fast asleep. I don't really realize the plane is up so high untill I look out the window. ALL THAT'S UNDER US IS WATER. OH MY FREAKING GOD. I try to keep my breathing normal, and dig through my bag, finding a snack with a sticky note on it. I wanted to make sure you ate something! - Jonghyun. Is what it says. I blush and unwrap the little sandwitch, biting into it and a few seconds later, the sandwitch is happily hanging out in my stomach. I sigh and sit back, already missing my sandwitch. I hear Jonghyun mumble something about me and I lean in to hear more, but he's gone sighlent. I sit back and remember I'm in a plane, but I'm too tired to care. When I look out the window, I see a boat in the water, lighting the water around it. I can't help but smile. I like being in the sky, once I find something to help me forget about the hight of the plane.... But what's helping me forget? Not the boat, I felt it before that... Could it be-.... Jonghyun?
 
 
                                                      ***********************************
 
 
I was awake on the whole plane ride to Incheon International Airport. I waited for the plane to empty out a bit before waking Jonghyun up so we could leave. It was beautiful, even at night. Tons of sparkling lights lit up the dark land and guided our hopes and dreams to the big city waiting for us. Seoul. I can't wait to see what it looks like. I can't wait to get to the Institute. I can't wait for- EVERYTHING!!! I wont be able to sleep tonight, for two reasons. One: I CAN'T WAIT TO START GOING TO CLASSES!! Two: The time is WAY diferrent here. I'll be up all night anyway.
 
Jonghyun stands up and streches, looking at me. He seems surprised that my eyes are full of wonder and excitment.
 
"Happy?" he asks, pulling his suitcase out of the overhead storage area.
 
"Super happy!" I say.
 
"You wont be when we have to pay for the bus," he says, getting my bag out too. "and the other bus."
 
"Bus?" I say, confused.
 
"How else are we getting there?" He looks around the plane and sees we're the only people left. "Let's go, Kibum."
 
"Oh, right..." I say, getting up and grabbing my hot pink suitcase. I follow Jonghyun off the plane and into the huge airport.
 
"Wow." we say in unison. Inside is huge and beautiful, just like the rest of the city. We make our way outside and get to ride on a free bus, instead of the one Jonghyun was thinking of. I fell asleep on the bus, and it only seemed like seconds before Jonghyun woke me up again. We got off the bus and walked to another Bus Stop with a bunch of other people. When we got on that bus, Jonghyun got talketive.
 
"Wow, look at the city!" he says, looking out the window at the beautiful city we were about to enter and pass through.
 
"Yep." I say sleepily. "Very pretty..."
 
"Are you okay?" he says, looking my way this time. But I don't say anything, because my head is already in his lap, and I'm already falling asleep. I feel his hand pet my hair as I close my tired eyes and sleep for the rest of the long bus ride.
 
 
                                                          ******************************
 
 
The next time I wake up, it's early morning. And I'm in a room. In a bed. I sit up and look around. I see empty shelves, and a dresser that's probably empty too. It must be my dorm room on the collage campus. I jump out of bed and run to the window. It feels like it's really late at night, but the sun is rising over the beautiful city in the distance. I run to my suitcase on the floor and pull out all my stuff, shoving it in random drawers, and picking out a white t-shirt, pink leather jacket, and skinny jeens. PERFECT!! I run out into the huge living space, with a couch and everything, and run to the door directly across from mine, hoping Jonghyun is in it, and swing the door open.
 
"JONGHYUN!" I yell, at the sight of Jonghyun hyung waking with a start to my loud voice.
 
"Aish, what?" he groans, rolling over.
 
"IT'S THE FIRST DAY AT S.I.A.!!!" I screach, running in and pulling out some clothes for him. "AND WE GET TO SHARE A DORM!!!" I run out to the kitchen and find a coffee maker, and turn it on. "COFFEE'S COMING, WEATHER I POUR IT IN YOUR MOUTH OR ON YOUR FACE!!!"
 
"AISH~!!! IT'S SO EARLY!!!!" he yells, obviously seeing the clock.
 
"AND THERE'S SO MUCH TO DO!!" I yell, waiting for the coffee to get done.
 
"WE DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING ON CAMPUS TODAY!!!" Jonghyun whines, and I hear the covers on his bed moving around. I stomp back to his room and yank the covers off his bed.
 
"KI-BUM~!!!" he whines, curling up into a ball.
 
"COFFEE'S DONE!!!" I run out with his blanket and pour two cups of coffee, with cream and sugar, and a hint of choco powder, just how I like it. I hope he likes it. I walk back to his room and set his coffee down next to him and sit in a chair next to his bed, sipping my coffee.
 
"AISH!!" He sits up and huffs around a bit, then notices his coffee cup. He picks it up and takes a sip. "Oh my God."
 
"Is it good?" I ask, eyeing him.
 
".... You baught this, right!? It can't actually be this good!!" he says, taking another sip. "It's not terribly hot either, how-?"
 
"I put an ice cube in it." I say, shrugging.
 
"It's perfect." he says, looking right at me. WTF!? It's almost like he's saying I'm perfect... I blush profusely, and look down.
 
"I-I guess..." I say, taking a sip.
 
"Guess?" he says, and I blush harder. "It's amazing!" He is still looking at me, and not his coffee...
 
"It- was my Eomma's recipe..." I mumble, staring at the floor. Then, out of nowhere, he leans over and kisses my forhead, gets up, and walks out.
 
HUUUUUUHHH!? I can't speak. I won't speak. I refuse to speak and ruin what just happened. Eventualy, I get up and walk to the bathroom, turning on the shower. I put my coffee down and take a long, hot shower. Then afterwords, I see my coffee is steaming. Shouldn't it be cold by now? I think. I see a sticky note on the side of the cup. Thank you for the awesome coffee, I thought I'd warm yours up! - Jonghyun. I blush again, and take a sip. Perfect. I walk out to the little livingroom thing, and go to the window. A beautiful span of water greets me, and the day, as the sun slowly makes its way across the sky. Creeping along the water is a big boat, that shines in the sun. So much water...