I need my phone back

This is not my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi guys..
For those of you that are confuse with the last chapter let me explain a bit..
the previous chapter is where and how Onew and Farah meet..
I wrote 'Where it all begins' as the tittle of the chapter as their meeting will bring more drama as well as the revealing of secrets in this story..
I would like to say thanks again for reading my story and for giving feedback on it..
I appreciate it so much..
Your comment actually help me improve my writting..
sorry for any grammar mistake. 
I kinda at it since English is not my first language..
Thanks guys...

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Writer POV

Due to exhaustion fom traveling plus not having a proper rest for the past few months, as soon as he managed to lie on the bed, he was being drifted into dreamland. Over the past few months, the words of the man that has ruining his life always haunting him. Every single time he closed his eyes, the man’s face and voice always there like it was being played in a replay. It actually surprises him, how he manages to find peace the moment he steps into this country. After a few months, with sleepless night, he finally manages to get the sleep that he deserves. However, his sleep was ruin by loud knock on his door room.

Onew POV

What was that? It’s already 10pm! I can’t believe I slept through the whole day.

"Jinki!!! Open this damn door!!" said the person outside of the room while banging on the door.

Wait isn’t that Kibum’s voice.

"Can't you just wait a sec. Stop banging that door or you will break it!" I said while running towards the door to open it.

As soon as I manage to open the door, I was pushed harshly to the side by Kibum and the other SHINee members follow behind him.

What’s going on? What did I do this time? They sure look pissed off.

Writer POV

"Jinki!!! Open this damn door!!" shouted Key at the other side of the hotel room.

"Can't you just wait a sec. Stop banging that door or you will break it!" said Onew while running towards the door.

As soon as, Onew open the door he was being push aside by Key that looks like he was ready to eat Onew alive while the rest of SHINee member follow right behind him.

"Hyung calm down. I'm sure Onew hyung has a good reason for doing what he just did. Right Onew hyung?" said Taemin as soon as he managed to close the door behind him.

"Shut up Tae. You can't always protect him whenever he did something wrong. I had it with this old man. He always been so selfish, he always think about himself." said Jonghyun while glarring at Onew.

"I don't get it. What have I done wrong? As far as I know I have been in this room for the entire day. I did not even see any of you guys today." said a very confused Onew.

"WHAT THE HELL! You don't know what you did wrong? You stood us up! Are planning to make us look bad in front of the public? If that your plan Lee Jinki, let me be the first to congrats you since obviously you have succeed in it." said Minho

"I don't get it. What the hell are you talking about?" said Onew

"You don't get it! You know very well what the purpose of this vacation is. Why the hell you did not attend the press conference just now? And thanks to you Lee Jinki our fans will think that we are ignoring you." said Key

"First of all, it is true that all of you guys are ignoring me. Secondly, what press conference? I did not know anything about any press conference." said Onew

"You handle him Tae, I can't talk to him anymore without having the urge to punch him." said Jonghyun now making himself comfortable on the bed.

"Jinki hyung what do you meant by you do not know about the press conference? We have been texting you over and over again since this afternoon to inform

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter