Be good and I will reward you

This is not my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMG! I'm so sorry that I have been abandon this fic for so long. I have been busy with moving to another country and my study as well. Since I have graduated, time for me to start writting this fic again. So please enjoy the first chapter after such a long time. Please do leave me comments. Thanks.

***************************************************************************************************************

Writer POV

It’s been days since their fight, Onew has been giving Farah silent treatment since then. Farah try to be patient but as the days progress it finally getting in her nerves. She decided to make an efforts to fix this situation after all she did promise to take care of Onew. Since the older prefer to in him room most of the time in these past 3 days, Farah decided to just talk to the other in his room where she knew he can’t run away and also far from any of their bodyguards eyes and ears.

“Onew you’re in there? I’m coming in and I’m not taking a no as an answer.” said Farah while knocking on Onew’s door before opening it.

Upon hearing Farah’s voice, Jinki immediately sit straight from his bed. Instead of saying hi to Farah, he opted to just observe Farah’s movement without saying a word.

After closing and locking the door behind her, since she can’t risk anyone accidently barge in and interrupt their conversation, Farah immediately flop down on the other side of Jinki’s bed.

“You sure really are stubborn. You have been tying your best to avoid me. You don’t even take your meals properly now just to avoid me. If you continue like this, you will fall sick.” said Farah without even spare a single glace on Jinki. She was waiting for Jinki to say something to her but when nothing come out of the older’s mouth she can only sigh.

“Come on Farah, let’s just give in. Just this time” she thought.

“Fine, I’m sorry alright. I shouldn’t say all those things. It wasn’t my position. It’s just that I got to emotional when I heard that. You know after all SHINee is my favourite band out there.” said Farah while giving Jinki her most apologetic look. Again she was expected for Jinki to give her some reaction, but when she met with nothing she knew she has to do something to get his attention.

“Oppa, please forgive me. I promise I will do my best to not bring that topic ever in the future. With you giving me the silent treatment, it is killing me since basically the only on that I can have a good conversation is you in this house since everybody else are busy doing their job. Please forgive me oppa.” said Farah in Korean with hopefully that will get Jinki attention since he has no clue that Farah can speak Korean.

“You speak Korean?” was the first thing Jinki say after a long time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter