Here comes the blood war

This is not my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Writer POV

In the middle of eating their cakes, the trio was inform on the arrival of Im thru their earpieces. The situation suddenly become tense as everybody begin to take their places around Tasha’s café. As for the trio, they just continue acting like a normal friends eating breakfast together while catching up.

“They are approaching in 5 minutes. Get into positions and be alert everybody. There are quite a number of them.” said the head of the security of the operation.

With the instruction everybody scramble taking their positions in and out of the café. With two of the bodyguards pretend to be the barista, another 3 as the waiter and waitresses, 2 as the cooks and 6 of them as the customers. Some of them were placed in the staff’s room pretending to be the employees, all armed with weapons.

“Farah if he come approach you have to pretend to be shocked and scared. So that he will have his guard down. Don’t worry we have SWAT team with us. If anything goes wrong we can just shoot him.” said one of the police officer

“Here he comes. In 5… 4… 3… 2… 1…” on cue the front door of the café opened reveal Im with both of his right hand men.

With the arrival of Im everyone on high alert while not forgetting to act their role. Seeing a new customer just arrive, Tasha walk up to them to greet as well as lead them to their table. As instructed previously, Tasha bought them to a table near the window which also nearest to Mark’s and Farah’s table.

“Good morning. I’m Tasha the owner of Rojak Café. Here is the menu. You can have a look at it and call one of my staff when you are ready to order. Before that, can I get you anything? Perhaps a drink? Coffee? Juice?” however instead of a reply, Tasha was meet with silent and confuse face.

“Oh my bad. I guess you guys are not from here. Where are you from?” asked Tasha

“Korea.” answer Jinyoung

“Oh really? I guess you guys more comfortable ordering in Korean then. Hold on a second, let me asked for my friend help. She will be able to help you guys with the order.” said Tasha before approaching Mark and Farah.

“Well done Tasha. Now I want Farah and Taufik to go there to take their order. Before that Tasha you have to introduce them first. Taufik you need to see where they hide their weapon.” said the Liam, the head of the security for this operation.

After pretending to give instruction to Taufik and asking Farah for help, the three of them approach Im’s table.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter