Little by little

This is not my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys. sorry I'm late by 4 hours with the update. my internet has been a problem for this week but it is all good now. so as usually leave a comment to tell me what you guys think. thanks for all the love. really appreciate it.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Writer POV

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

It’s been 3 weeks since Jinki and Farah called it truce, both of them has been seen at each other hips since that day. They basically have been everywhere together. The only time they were separated when they have to go to sleep. When both of them awake, if they up to breaking some sweats both of them can be seen at the gym, pool or dance studio. Yes Farah manage to convince Jinki into the studio after some persuasive and a little of pouting here and there. While if they up to something relaxing, they can be found in the music room, recording studio, each other rooms and the library. So it is not strange to see Jinki hanging out at Farah’s room all day and vice versa. One quiet morning after breakfast, was broken when Farah suddenly scream on top of her lung when they were chilling in her room. Making the Jinki roll off Farah's bed and the book at he was reading flew out of his hand to a nearby sofa. Two of the securities, run and barge into the room with each holding a gun in their hands. Seeing guns the very first time, Jinki automatically put his hand up in the air while chanting in cohesive words that no one can figure out the language. After getting over her bliss, Farah finally notice what was happening around her. While rolling her eyes, she quickly put her phone away and walks to Jinki in order to calm him down.

“Put those away. You’re scaring the bunny. What are you guys doing here?” said Farah while trying to help Jinki back onto the bed

“We heard your scream and we thought that something might happen to both of you.” said one of the security

“As you can see there is nothing happening here well except for someone manage to suddenly fall off the bed. I was screaming bacause I finally won the game that I have been playing for a long time. Now get going.” said Farah making the security fast on their feet out of the room and shut the door behind them.

“What was that? Are you trying to kill me or something?” said Jinki immediately after manage to pass the shocked

“Sorry, I didn’t know that you will be that surprise that cause you fall on your off the bed.”

“That was not I meant. We almost got shot at and it all because of you.”

“Relax, this happen all the time. Beside I also have my own gun as well. If anything I can just shoot their gun off them.”

“What did you say?”

“I said I have my own gun for protection all the time.”

“How come I never see it? I mean we have been together all the time. How the heck you learn to use the gun?”

“Like I said it is for protection so you will only see me with a gun when I need it for protection. I learned it in US when I was a high school student there.”

“Wait I thought you were raise here?”

“I stayed here until I was 10 years old. Then my dad send me away to LA, US when I was 11 years old. I stayed there with a nanny and securities until I graduated high school. Then I went to Australia and UK for university.”

“It must be lonely then. Being away alone in other country without your family there.”

“Sometimes but I manage. My dad’s friend there come to visit me every weekend with his children. I also went to the same school with his sons who become my best friends so I basically got to see my best friends every day so it’s all good.”

“Why were you screaming just now? Don’t give me that stupid reason of ‘I just won a game’ because I know that you don’t play any game at all.”

“Let’s go to the recording studio. I’m bored.” said Farah making her way to the recording studio without waiting for Jinki’s reply.

“What the hell was that all about? She was the one that said that she’s too lazy to do anything today.” thought Jinki before jog to catch up with Farah.

As usual when both of them together, it would be impossible for them to be in silent for a while. It’s amazing how they still have things to talk about even if they basically together almost 24 hours for the past 4 weeks. The good thing about this, not only their friendship had grew tremendously also Farah somehow actually manage to almost convince Jinki to just return to his group members. With a little bit more time, she believe that Jinki will finally agree to go ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter