Interrogation Time for Onew and Farah

This is not my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Writer POV

After dinner, Onew and Farah decided that it was getting pretty late and they should head off to their room. Since it was pretty late Onew decided that it was safer if he walked Farah to her room. To their surprise their room literally was next to each other. Due to that they both decided that they would enter their room at the same time. After bidding goodbye and good night both of them enter their room with a smile that soon will turn into a frown. What they do not know that the both of them have uninvited guest waiting for them in their respective room.

Farah POV

I can’t believe he is here as well. Maybe I will be meeting with him sooner than I thought that is if I manage to convince Onew to introduce us.

“Had a great dinner sweetheart?” said Uncle Hady while crossing his arm on his chest

“Oh My God!  Uncle you scared me. How the hell you get in here?” I said while rubbing my chest in attempt to calm down my heart.

“I’m the hotel manager remember. I have the master key to all the room in this hotel. Now, answer my question?”

“Well the food was great. Tell the chef I ‘m so in love with his cooking.”

“Just the food? How about your company or should I say your date?” said Uncle Hady

Oh crap! I forgot I’m not supposed to interact with any of them. This is so going to be in my dad’s bad book. Ok let’s just pretend I don’t understand what he was talking about.

“Huh? I don’t get it. What are you talking about?” I said now sitting on the bed.

“You know that you really the worst liar in the world right? So can you just save your breath and tell me what happen. How the hell do you end up having dinner date with Onew? You know that you are not supposed to interact with any of them. Not just SHINee also the rest of SM people. If your dad knows about this, I can guarantee that he will fly here this instant.” said uncle now standing in front of me.

Another thing that I hate about Uncle Hady he knows every single thing about me. Like when I was lying and when I was telling the truth.

“Ok here goes nothing. Remember this morning when Onew and I accidently bump into each other. Well during the collision our phone accidently got switch with each other since both of us actually own the same phone model and colour. So the dinner just now was for exchanging our phone back to the owner. So that’s just about it. Nothing left to be said.”

Except for the fact that I have to be his tour guide tomorrow.

“Are you sure that just it?” said uncle while rising left eyebrow. It’s been his habbit if he feels that someone is hiding something from him.

“Yup. That just about it.” I said trying to sound as convincing as I can.

“No, there is something else. You better tell me before I found out about it myself.”

Ok Farah prepared yourself for one heck of getting yell at.

“Oh I kinda forgot to mention I accidently promise him that I will show him around town tomorrow.” I said. Or should I say I mumble the sentence.

“Are you crazy? You know how dangerous that could be? Not only for you but for him as well. If people see you with him, people will start to dig up about your personal life and you know this as well how good the kpop fans are in finding things out. This will cause your father’s effort in keeping you away from the public goes down the drain. I want you to cancel your plan with him and stop all this in instant.”

“Uncle can you calm down for a while. Don’t worry I already asked him to disguise himself tomorrow. So no one will know that him. Besides their fans don’t exactly knows where SHINee is right now. I bet you know this that Farah Rizal never break any promise.”

“There is always the first time to everything. Call him and cancel your plan.” Uncle said with determine voice.

No I won’t give up. Not that I was this close to meet him.

“Look if you worry about papa. Let me just assure you that maybe papa actually has plan for this might happened. Common let’s think about this for a second. Lee SooMan is papa’s friend. He probably asked papa to arrange for SHINee’s stay here and in case you forgot papa is also the one that arrange for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter