An interesting morning

This is not my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Writer POV

The next morning, both Farah and Onew start of their morning with the same routine. After getting off the shower, Onew made his way to the closet to choose a proper clothes and disguises. After a good ten minutes of looking and trying his clothes, he decided to just wear a sleeveless t-shirt and a short with a sunglasses and hat to cover up his face. After finishing his morning routine, Onew realized that he still quite early for their tour and decided that to grab some food before the tour. Before making his way out of the room, he manages to grab his phone, wallet as well as his tour book of Malacca. As soon as he step outside his room, he saw Farah walking towards him.

“You’re up early!” said Farah with a big smile on her face

“Good morning to you too miss Farah. I was thinking of grabbing a bite to eat before our tour.” replied Onew

“Good morning Mr. Lee Jinki. If that’s the case, let’s have breakfast together. From what I heard the food at the hotel café is quite impressive.”

“Shall we then?” asked Onew

“We shall. Let’s go.” said Farah

“After you.” replied Onew

They continue chatting while making their way to the hotel café.

“You are sure has a way with ladies don’t you Lee Jinki?”

“You just can’t help it when you are living with a ladies man for more than 5 years. It’s a guarantee that you will pick up one or two things from him.”

“Ladies man? What do you mean?”

“The name given would be Kim Jonghyun. I swear he knows everything there are to know about girls.”

“Oh I see. It must be interesting to be living with SHINee. The house must be full of laughter.”

Onew POV

“After you.” replied Onew

“You are sure has a way with ladies don’t you Lee Jinki?”

Yeah right. More like I know nothing bout girls. Even Tae has more knowledge in this topic compare to me.

“You just can’t help it when you are living with a ladies man for more than 5 years. It’s a guarantee that you will pick up one or two things from him.”

“Ladies man? What do you mean?”

“The name given would be Kim Jonghyun. I swear he knows everything there are to know about girls.”

Okay that’s weird. How can I easily talk about the member’s personality with this woman that I barely know? Come on Jinki stop spilling the beans on your members. Well it is not a secret that Jjong is a ladies man but please get yourself in control before you spill anymore secret.

“Oh I see. It must be interesting to be living with SHINee. The house must be full of laug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter