SHINee's back.. almost..

This is not my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Writer POV

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

After too many times fail attempt to connect with his cousin’s phone and after leaving a voice message to Jinki’s phone, an anxiety grows on Jonghyun. After finding out how dangerous the man that was after his family, Jonghyun know that he can’t afford to lose any more time. At this point, he felt that Kibum’s suggestion begin to make sense. Maybe the best way to tackle this problem is by having their hyung here instead of 4 hours away from where they are. However, the problem now relies on his uncle, after hearing his uncle conversation with the security obviously he will face rejection if he so much give his opinion on this matter. Maybe he will have a chance to change the man’s decision by asking other people cooperation. But who should he ask? Obviously he can’t ask the security, they won’t listen to him at all since after all they work for his uncle. He can’t have Farah help, obviously she was nowhere near him and he has a feeling that she likes the current arrangement, after looking thru her room he know for sure Onew is her favourite. Even if she is his cousin she still a fangirl after all. Any fangirl will do anything just to talk to their favourite idol, what more if they have a chance in living with one. Okay so Farah is out of question for sure. The only option he has is s. If any other time it will be easy to ask for their help but now it is a different story. For God sake, none of them actually talk to each other. He can’t just go to them and ask for their help. Okay maybe he won’t have any problem asking Taemin’s help since they don’t really have any problem with each other. Key and Minho would be different story. Key basically hate him now and would do anything to make it harder for him. Minho is just too stubborn and would not really let anyone boss him around maybe except Jinki which the guy from odd reason never did. However, right now his bandmates are his only hope. Jonghyun decided that maybe after almost a week not speaking or seeing any of his groupmates, it is a good time to have their monthly group meeting. Since Jinki is nowhere near them, that’s make him the member’s in change since after all he is the oldest among the four of them. Open out their group’s second chatroom which consists all four of them without Jinki. They decided to create the chatroom after they launched a cold war against their leader.

Emergency group meeting now at the recording studio. It’s at the basement. Take the stairways that will lead you to the swimming pool and take the first door to the left. I will be waiting here. No exception. Will start the meeting when every single one of you here. –Jonghyun-

“Now all I have to do is wait. Hopefully all of them will come in” thought Jonghyun while finally take a seat at the sofa in the studio

After waiting for almost an hour, Jonghyun began to lose hope. He was sure that they decided to ignore his massage after all he checked the chatroom and saw that all of them have read his message so there is no way that they do not know anything about the meeting. He began to think that maybe all of them are mad at him after what he said to Kibum before. He know he is asking too much from s but desperate time calls for desperate measure. People lives is at stake here, all because of his family. He need to do this to prevent anymore loss of lives and he know he can’t do this alone. He need help from his friends. Just as Jonghyun, wanted to give up and leave the studio to his room, the main door was open from outside and reveal a very calm Minho, annoyed Kibum and energetic Taemin.

“Sorry we’re late. Kibum decided to be a 5 years old by locking himself in his room.” said Minho while giving slight glance to Key.

“No worries. So let’s make ourselves comfortable.” said Jonghyun while locking the studio up so that there will be no interrupted.

“What do you want? I thought we all agree that we should avoid each other until Jinki decides to come back.” said Kibum still with annoyed expression

“I need for all of your cooperation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter