It's a deal

This is not my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Before you start reading there is a few thing you have to know..
From now onwards there will be colour coded involve in this fic..
Black for Korean..
Maroon for Malay 
Teal for English

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Somewhere in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Writer POV

In a huge mansion located in a middle of Kuala Lumpur, there lives a very successful businessman with his daughter. Mr. Rizal is known as a successful businessman in building hotels empire. He has countless hotels located all throughout Malaysia as well as overseas. His success has caused his name to be household name especially in the hotel industry. However, no matter how often his face was plastered on the television and newspapers, he always tried his best to keep his daughter’s identity as a secret. The only time that the public manage to get a glimpse of his daughter’s face was during the funeral of his wife 15 years ago. That’s when Farah was a 10 years old girl and after 15 years no one really knows how  Farah really looks like. The only group of people that has the privilege to know Farah is their maids, drivers, bodyguards and few of their close friends. Mr. Rizal is very protective towards Farah and will do anything he can to make sure that Farah is well protected. On Farah side, she always makes sure that none of her friends knows who her father is with exceptions of few of her childhood friends. It may sound impossible but thanks to her looks it makes it much easier to keep it as a secret. You see Farah not exactly the average Malay girl. She looks more Korean than Malay to be honest since she takes after her mother’s look. She also has some of her friends fool by thinking that she is a Korean since she sometimes used Korean Language to speak with her Korean friend. Even so, since she was born until now, she never even goes to her mother’s country. Is not that she hates South Korea or anything like that, she just was not allowed to go there after her grandparents throw her mother out because of the fact that her mother was in love with her father and wanted to marry him. Even so, since she was little her mother always taught her about Korean culture. It was interesting growing up in multicultural home; she actually has the privilege in learning and practice two culture at home.

The two of them was having a family dinner after such a long time. It was the first night that Farah has finally come home after being away in pursuing her study in UK. Mr. Rizal was so delighted by the fact that Farah finally home. The father and daughter were having a nice dinner while having conversation on the current events happening in their lives.

“Honey, I was thinking that since you have finally finished your study, I think it is an appropriate time for you to join the company. I am g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter