No more shinning SHINee?

This is not my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Writer POV

It was just another ordinary day in SHINee ‘s dorm. No voice can be heard all through the dorm. However, this situation only started after a conflict happen within the group members. Before that they have been as close as a family member could be. Now no one really communicate with each other especially towards their leader except in front the camera. Even so, during that situation the leader will be ignored completely by the group members. Suddenly the door of the dorm sprang open by their manager causing their shoes rack to fall over. Even so, no one except the leader really care about the commotion happen.

“What happened? Are you ok?” shouted Onew from his room as soon as he hear the commotion happened outside.

Onew immediately ran towards the sources of the noise in fearing that one of his band mates would hurt himself. However, as soon as he steps out of his room he saw 2 really pissed off face of his manager and the company president.

“Call out all your members now!” said the manager.

“Hyung you know that they won’t do it if I’m the one that asking them.” said Onew.

“Fine, if you don’t want to do it let me do it myself.” said the president while making his way to Jonghyun and Taemin’s room. After a minute of silent, Onew sorry voice brake it.

“I’m sorry hyung is not that I don’t want to call them out, it’s just that after what happen they don’t really listen to me or even care about me at all. I’m sorry that I have failed to be the leader of SHINee. Maybe it’s better for me to step down from this group. They will be better off without me after all. They don’t really need me. Jonghyun could be a better leader that I have ever been.” said Onew with his eyes looking at the ground in attempt to prevent his tears from coming.

“Hey, it’s okay. We will find solution to this problem okay. Just don’t give up. Onew don’t ever think that. They may not realize it now but I know very well they won’t be as successful as they are without you making all the sacrifice for them. I can guarantee that if you ever left this group they will be a mess.” said the manager.

As if on cue, right after the manager said that to Onew one by one the group member went out of their room. Taemin wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter