Together or not?

This is not my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey. Sorry with the lack of update for the past few weeks. I have been busy with traveling here and there. I'm back home just for a few days before I have to travel again. I will try to upload another update by today since I will be off again from Monday to Thursday so I might not be able to write new chapter until I home since I never bring my laptop with me when traveling. but until then enjoy the new update and do comment on your thoughts. again I'm sorry for the lack of update. I promise next week will be the last of my travel fiasco of this month. Thanks guys.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Writer POV

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

It’s been a couple of days since Jinki arrival in KL and he has been staying in his room all this time. He took upon himself to lock himself in the room to avoid everyone. Jinki remember how the moment he step into the mansion, he was greeted by Mr. Rizal that bought Jinki alone into his office to explain everything to him. Most of it he already has the idea so he wasn’t that surprise but what surprise him is Jonghyun relation to Farah’s family. He can’t believe that Mr. Rizal is Jonghyun’s uncle which make the girl that he might harbour a feeling at is Jonghyun’s cousin which kinda weird for him. After listening to everything, Mr. Rizal gives Jinki a little tour around the house, showing him where everything is. Farah was right that this place is a lot bigger than her house in JB which make it even harder to navigate this place since there are a lot of hidden stairways that are design to go to specific room. By the end of the tour, Mr. Rizal bought Jinki to his very own room located opposite Taemin’s and right next to Farah’s making it is harder for Jinki as he plan to avoid all of them for the time being. After making his request to stay in his room for the time being to Mr. Rizal, Jinki enter his room only to be greeted by all of his group member sitting in the sofas that are located at the corner of the room waiting for him. Upon hearing the door to the room open and close, the four SHINee member look towards the direction of the room door. Smiles form on their lips as they see their hyung standing awkwardly in front their very eyes. Nothing can top how happy they are feeling to finally have their leader here with them.

*Flashback*

“Hyung..” just when Taemin begin speaking, it was cut short when Jinki interrupted

“I’m tired. Let’s do this some other time.” said Jinki while flopping himself face down on the bed

“Fine. Take a rest. We will talk about this later when you are well rested.” said Key before making his way out of the room followed Minho and Taemin while Jonghyun stay seated on the sofa.

“I can’t sleep with you staring at me Jjong. I would appreciate if you leave me alone for the time being.” said Jinki when he could feel Jonghyun eyes on him

“You won’t disappear again if I take my eyes off you right hyung?” replied Jonghyun

“Even if I want to, I can’t. We are trap in this house. They are watching and listening to every single moves I made.”

“So you are saying that if you have a choice you would run away again?”

“What do you expect Jjong? You guys has been playing a trick on me! I was a fool to fall for your games!”

“We never meant to trick you hyung. We just thought it is the best to not let you know cause we are 100% sure that you will try and run away once you know that I have been in contact with Farah on your condition.”

“I asked you to wait until I’m ready! I asked for just one freaking thing Jjong! Why can’t you respect that?”

“Because I was afraid hyung. If we wait longer, you might gone forever. I can’t afford that. None of us can afford that. All we wanted is that you come back safely in our arms. We know that we have been nothing but jerks to you but that doesn’t meant that we care and love you any less than before hyung.”

“Jjong can we not do this right now? I’m really tired. I promise we will talk about this again when I’m ready.”

“Alright. Take a rest. I just want you to know that everything that is happening is none of your fault and when you are ready

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter