It's starting

This is not my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Writer POV

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

As plan, both Jinki and Farah manage to go out of Farah’s house. After making a few stops to a few of places in order to buy her friends favourite food (according to Farah) as well as presents with Jinki stuck in the car to avoid any unwanted company. They are finally stood in the hotel lobby with hands full of the stuffs that Farah bought, with Farah fast on her feet walking straight towards the lift and a well disguise Jinki tailing after her. Since it is quite early in the morning, there are barely any wait for the lift. The lift open as soon as Farah press the button. Both of them set into the lift, and Farah swipe the room card before pressing the floor to room.

“Wait how did you get that?” said Jinki surprise with the sudden appearance of the hotel room card

“Oh I forgot to tell you that, we are going to a room that our family owns. So both my best friend and I have the key to the room all the time. We can come in and out of the room without anyone knowing or notice.” said Farah casually without even looking at Jinki.

“What? Farah what exactly your family do?”

The lift finally reach the top floor of the hotel and the door open itself. Revealing a hallway of the room with neatly organise slippers and a shoe rack to put in the visitors shoe once they removes them.

“Like I said before my dad is a very successful business man in a tourism & hotel industry so he has a lot of assets all over the world so basically this is one of his assets.” said Farah before stepping out the lift to the room and Jinki following her. Removing their shoes immediately once they step out of the lift and put on the slippers and start making their way thru the hallway into the kitchen.

“So you are saying this is your dad’s hotel?” said Jinki while putting all the stuff in the kitchen counter

“Nope. I’m saying that he has the partnership in this hotel with my best friend’s dad. You can remove your disguise since there won’t be anyone in this floor except for us besides we’re already in the room with no CCTV or recording device. The whole level is basically our room and only family and close friends are allowed here. The cleaners will only allowed to come to this level to do some cleaning if none of us are here.”

“How will they know if anyone is here if you don’t even tell anyone about our presence?”

“Simple. Technology. Once we swipe our card, they will get the notification of us being here. They know I’m here since the moment I swipe the room card in the lift.” said Farah while store away the food for later with Jinki helping her.

After 10 minutes of working together and some fooling around they finally finish their tasks and now both of them are lazing around the sofa watching some local cheesy drama airing on the TV with Farah doing the translation for Jinki while waiting for the arrival of Farah’s friends.

“Jinki can you be a sweetheart and get me a glass of apple juice from the kitchen. I’m so thirsty after talking non-stop for the past 2 hours.”

“No do it yourself and stop being a lazy .”

“Pretty please. After all you are the closest to the kitchen.” said Farah while showing Jinki her puppy face that she knows he won’t be able to ignore her request.

“Fine. You have to stop using that as your advantage because later on I will get immune to it.” Said Jinki before start making his way to the kitchen

“Never. I know I’m too cute for you to resist.” said Farah a little louder so that Jinki can hear her as he was walking away.

“I won’t be so sure about that. After all, I get immune to Taemin cuteness long time ago.” answered Jinki

“Said the person that agree immediately to a dancing session after he see my pout.” mumble Farah

Jinki being Jinki, manage to spill the juice when he was trying to pour the juice into a glass causing him search for tissues around the kitchen in order for him to clean up the spilled juice on the kitchen counter. This has cause Jinki to take more time for such a simple favour. While he was busy cleaning up the mess, Farah was running out to the lift when she heard a ding coming from the lift indicating her best friends arrival. With the arrival of new company, a huge commission can be heard thru the hotel room. This go unnoticed by Jinki as he was focusing on cleaning his mess but it won’t be long. As soon as he, finished wiping the mess clean, he finally heard a familiar voice down the hallway that cause him to halt his step to bring the juice to Farah in the living room. After listen to that voice again for a few more seconds, he has an idea who is exactly Farah’s best friend as he recall his talk with Farah yesterday.

“I was 11 and he was 8 when I moves to LA” he is younger by 3 years 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter