I quit

This is not my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Onew POV

“Boys, please take a seat. I have a very important decision to tell you guys.” said the president as soon as all of the boys come to the living room.

As that being said, the five of us make our way to the sofa.

“Out of my way old man, you are blocking my way.” said Key while glaring at me.

“Sorry, Kibum.” Giving way to Key.

He immediately claims his seat on the sofa in between Jonghyun and Minho.

“Sorry about umma hyung. Come let’s sit together on the floor hyung.” said Taemin.

Instead of replying to him, I tried my best to muster the best smile I can give to him. No matter how hard I tried to pretend all the things that any of them did to me do not hurt, it still hurt. It hurt so much. It hurt to know that four very important people in my life hate my guts to death. I guess I deserve all the hurtful things they throw at me. After all, the incident was my fault. Even so up until now I never regret the decision I made back then. It’s better for me to get all the hated rather than any of them be hurt.

“I did some thinking; I have decided that it will be better for you guys to go hiatus for a while. With all the drama surrounding this group, it is better for you guys to keep down low for a while.” said the president breaking my thoughts.

“What drama sir? Just because one of us screw up you can’t make all of us stop working. Plus we have a big concert coming up in a few months you can’t cancel the concert sir. All of our fans have been waiting for it.” said Jonghyun while glaring at me.

“Stop it Jonghyun. I have been patient enough with the four of you these past two months. Now I would not let you disrespect your leader and hyung in front of the president.” said manager hyung.

“Disrespect? He’s the one that started this. He betrayed our trust so why should we respect a leader that always thinks about himself?” said Minho

“What did you just said? Jinki is being selfish? You have no idea what he had done for you guys. If only you…”said manager hyung as he fails to finish his sentence as I interrupted him.

“Hyung remember your promise. Please hyung can we not do this at this moment. Sir if you don’t mind, can you proceed?” I said

“Very well as I said after the leaked video of Key and Onew, I have come to decision to cancel all of your schedules and give you a group vacation.” said the president.

“Group vacation? Where to sir?” asked Taemin.

“Malacca, Malaysia. It is one of the well-known tourist attraction plus you guys will be staying at my friend’s hotel. Even so if you guys feel that Malacca is not your place you guys can always go to other part of Malaysia. As well as you guys inform the company first and travel within the group.” said the president.

“What? We will be stuck with the old man again and the worst thing it will be in a place that we know nothing about.” mumbled Jonghyun that loud enough for me to hear.

“Whatever it’s not that we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter