One step at a time

This is not my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys. I decided to do schedule updates. So each week there will be two updates. One on Thursday/ Friday and the other one will be on Saturday/Sunday. I will inform if I may not be able to update at any week since I might be traveling during that week (I travel a lot so it might happen quite a lot) so I apolagies in advance. Another thing, I want to use poster for this story, do any of you know a good poster shop in aff that I can make a request. Looking forward to your recommendations. Thank you in advance. Anyway enjoy the new update. Don't forget to comment to tell me what you think of the chapter. Til next time, bye.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

Writer POV

30 minutes later, with a new change of clothes, Jinki found himself standing in front a huge door with a sign stated ‘movie room’ after much struggle in locating the room. With a sigh, he opened the door, step inside and close the door once he is inside the room. What surprise him is that the room is similar to the exclusive movie theatre back home, the only different is that it is in a smaller scale with only 20 seats available. With drinks, popcorns and snacks cart at the left corner of the room adds up to the effect of a movie theatre. If people didn’t know better, he can easily fool them saying that he is in a movie theatre instead of watching movie at a friend’s house. Scanning thru the room, he can easily spotted Farah sitting at the last row with a blanket wrap up her body and a bowl of popcorn on her ready for a long movie marathon. Spotting Jinki at the entrance, Farah waves at him as a sign for him to come and make himself comfy on the chair next to hers. As soon as, Jinki sit on the chair, Farah push a button so that Jinki can lay down and make himself comfortable. Passing a blanket to Jinki in case if he feel cold.

“Here, in case if you need it. Dad really made this room as if it is a mini movie theatre so it explain the colder temperature of the room and the creepy atmosphere. I already grab a bowl of caramel popcorn, four cheese sausages, beef tacos and coke for us but if you need something else you can go to carts and grab anything you like. There are sausages, chips, drinks, three different kind of popcorn.”

“Thanks. It’s fine. I think it should be enough for us for now. We can always grab for more later. Sorry that I’m late. I got lost when I’m searching for the correct staircase leading to his room. This house is so huge.”

“No worries. I figure that you might got lost since I forgot to explain to you how to get to the room. I wanted to call you but remember that you turn your phone off. Not really this house is one of the smallest house we have. The house that I’m currently staying is like double the size of this house. We basically have everything there.”

“Really? Imagine if you decided to stay there, I will get lost for sure. So what are we watching?”

“It’s easier to navigate in that house since we have a lot more staffs working there so you can asked them if you ever got lost. Like I told you it’s your call. I’m fine with anything. Hold on a sec. Let me give you the list of movies that we have.” said Farah while passing Jinki a tablet that act as the remote for the room.

As Jinki was busying himself with choosing the movie, one of the security staff walk in to pass Farah a new set of smartphone and left without saying a word. in an instant, Farah pass Jinki the device.

“Here for you, so that it will be easier for us to contact each other. They already put in my contact number on it so you can contact me at any time.  By the way, that phone has been installed with tracking and recording device so we can’t use the phone to plan anything that we don’t want any of them to know.” whispered Farah as to avoid any one from hearing their conversation.

“I don’t really need a phone though. It’s not like I’m going anywhere.” said Jinki trying to politely refuse it since Farah has done enough in helping him

“Believe me you need it. You need it in case you got lost around the house and you can contact me if that happen or if you ever hurt yourself, you can use that for help. All

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter