nine

That Project



  C H A P T E R   N I N E  | |  C O N F R O N T A T I O N 

 



It was chaotic beyond chaotic. 

The men of Yg where in rage as they gathered their troops, guns loaded with amo and daggers tucked in their pants. The underground secret has been revealed. The feared group has finally went out of their cave for so long; disguised in flashy clothing depicting famous celebrities and idols. The real Yg has finally broken out of its closet. 

Over exaggeration thrown aside, the party involved was inside Yg's headquarters. Him sipping cooly the drink offered for him, not minding if poison was poured generously into it. The atmosphere was heavy, heavier than before for it was just Yg but now, not only was Big Bang alongside him, now everyone was involved. 

2ne1, Gummy, Seven, Psy and even the actors and actresses close to our dear goddess. 

Each set of eyes were glued to him, their stares intense and hateful. The girls were disgusted to see him, pity evident still towards a friend and sisters of theirs. The guys for the matter were only holding themselves from pouncing on him and killing him with their own bare hands. 

Jaejoong, however, was seated there, not minding their stares as he just smirked at their direction. Nerves snapped with his attitude, patience blown out in their systems. The guards immediately ran and held tight as Bom was about to pounce and punch Jaejoong, the others not minding to help ease her temper for they too just want to get their hands on him. 

Jaejoong however sat comfortably, sticking his tongue out at Bom making her trash wildly against the grip of the ripped men holding her down. Lips twitched in irritation as they sent a glare at him. 

He kept his cool however, crossing his legs and resting his clasped hands atop his knees. He craned his neck to the left, his stare directed to intense ones. No one faltered, their stares intense same as the other. He suddenly chuckled, then laughed boisterously making the others cringe. His laugh was hollow, empty and devious. Mad to be exact.

"I assume you're mad at me Kwon." he uttered suddenly. The said man bit back a shudder with the way he said his name. He forced a nod, his teeth gritted tightly together. 

"You're crazy." jiyong uttered, his voice filled with disgust with the others nodding together with him. Jaejoong however chuckled, unaffected by their stares of disgust and hatred. His eyes turned cold, shifting it back to Jiyong. 

"You're mad because I made a move and you didn't." 

Jiyong's eyes bulged out, his face pale. 

"What are you talking about?" he uttered in shock. The others were starting to get intrigued, their attention snapped back to the two. 

Jiyong was starting to get nervous, sweat dripping down his forehead as his forehead creased to a frown. He stood up suddenly, marching his way towards the seated man. 

The others were rooted on their spots, staring and unaware of what's happening. Murmurs started, whispers as their eyes were rooted on Jiyong. 

Jiyong rested his arm, firm and strong on the armrest trapping Jaejoong in. He looked down, his eyes set down glaring. The latter could only smirk, success in finding  the nerve to push. 

"You don't know what you're talking about!" 

Jaejoong could only smirk lazily, swirling his finger in midair near his face. Jiyong however remained stoic, not minding the finger swirling near his face. 

"Oh I know." he uttered playfully as he poked his chest lightly. "That just like me, you're crazy for her. Good for you, you're on one same company." 

The others were starting to panic. The information hard to believe as they started making Jajeong shut up and Jiyong to call down. He was trembling, not due that  he was scared but because of his rage. Jiyong was near his peak, yet to explode. 

Jiyong grabbed on the collar of his shirt, bringing him close to his face. The close proximity was not an issue for Jaejoong as he just remained his composure and stared intensely right back at him. 

"Yeah. Im inlove with Dara. What about it? At least I'm not crazy about her like you, you psycho!" 

The others gasped with the revelation, Bigbang however reamined calm for they knew. Knew of his adoration and love. 

His obsession towards her. 

Jaejoong took a medium-sized envelope out of his coat, grabbing unto ts contensts and throwing it at his face, Jiyong's eyes widened in fear, his well kept secret and obsession towards his love out in the open. 

The guys too were shocked. Seeing pictures of Gd's "other room" that was filled of different pictures of Dara posted on the walls. Plushies of her image and clothes, and a closet of her "lost" garments. 

The most shocking would be the bedspread. A lifelike picture of Dara sprawled in bed printed on the sheets as if she was the one laying on the said bed. 

The girls stood up in shock, still speechless about the recent events happening inside this room. They could only stare at the two who's now once again staring at each other, their gazes hard and intimidating. 

"Ji.. This can't be true right? He's lying right?" CL, still shocked forced her words out of . Jiyong, hearing her words could only look back and stare at her. His eyes were lost, his tongue frozen as he doesn't know what else to say. To explain rather to lie, for lying right now is useless. Everything is already damn useless. 

His secret has been disclosed by someone who had the same as his. 

An obsession over one girl. To the point of insanity. 

The door suddenly creaked open, making the people inside hold their breath. They awaited as to who has entertained. 

Is it Dara? How will she react once she sees this? She already has enough with stalkers. What more trauma could be thrown upon her? She already had enough. 

The door finally opened wide, Hyun Suk holding the door for himself to enter. 

"Dara can't come. She doesn't want to see Jae-" he was stopped from what he was about to say, seeing the pictures scattered upon the floor. 

His rage bubbled up seeing a room full of Dara. 

A stalkers haven. An idols torture. 

He zoomed towards Jaejoong, Jiyong on his side limp and lost. He gripped on his collar bringing him upwards but he didn't even wince in pain but rather smirked. 

"You really are crazy! What's with this, huh?" he pointed downwards towards he pictures scattered over. 

"Oh.. That room is not mine. That's his." he pointed towards jiyong as Hyun suk craned his neck, his hands still gripping on his shirt. 

"Looks like I'm not the only one supposed to be sitting infront all of you today." 



----------


( hello. ) 
( it's so in boring right? Shiit.. I'm lost.) 
( thanks for subscribing and commenting. ) 
( WAAAH.. Too sleepy, night y'all. )