c h a p t e r 1 1 : b a b b l e s

That Project


They all started to head out, seeing the meeting has ended in such a waste. No actions were done as the bastard Kim Jaejoong was still walking leisurely, his proud demeanor still put on act. No cuffs on his arms and ng bulky men in uniform pushing him forcefully pushing him into blaring cars. The thought of him free to just roam around sickened them, him to free is sick shenanigans blindly. 

TOP could only let out a deeps sigh, the sight of two of his brothers exasperating. 

How did it lead to this? Sure he wanted YG and the rest of the family meet him, especially Big Bang and hang out but not this, not with them set on murdering him with their own bare hands. And also his Dara Noona cringing and cowering in fear with him in sight, her usual snappy and witty behavior melted into a big puddle. 

He never had a clue about this sick obsession of theirs. Yes, he knew of Jiyong's but he thought it would just pass. Heck! He didn't even knew it would escalade to this. He should've been more mindful and reprimanding as a hyung and more observant of a dongsaeng to Jaejoong. No wonder their conversations would stray to 2ne1 at most times, mainly about Dara. How stupid could he get?! 

His hand brushed his hair in reflex, his face confused and tired. Just tired of thinking about this sick predicament. A hand patted his back, he glanced back to see a bright but tired smile,  a small smile of comfort from this mohawk mofo. A slight smile emerged on his lips, feelings relieved and somewhat happy,  a thorn plucked out of his system. 

"Thanks Bae. I know I should stand my ground and be strong for the team but don't worry, I'm coping." 

"It's not that Hyung. I know you're in a lot of right now. It's alright, we all understand. Just remember, we're all here for you." 

"Thanks once again Bae. " 

A deep sigh escaped his lips once more, a tight lipped smile on his face. He didn't know what else to do, what else to think. He's too drained to think for Pete's sake. 

"I'm always here for you TOP." 


----------


I need you. In my life, I need you. For me to breath, you are my oxygen. For me to survive, you are my instinct. I'm nothing without you.

Stay by my side, forever and always. 


She snapped the book close creating a sound in the quiet room. The lights were off, the window sealed tight with the curtains draped over, not allowing the moonlight in. The girls were out, leaving her all alone in the dorm. She refused to come out in the comforts of these four walls as they could only just shrugged and promised a meal and treats in their way back. She only nodded as a reply and shut the door close and plopped on her bed, thinking, just thinking. 

She opened the book once again, flipping through the pages, her fingers slowly skimming through them as if the paper would tear and burn within her touch. She carressed the page with care, tracing every letters and curve of penmanship. Her eyes glinted as she read it repeatedly, again and again she read, burning every word in her head, piercing  through her heart. 

She held the book close to her, clasping it on her chest as a smile went up her face, her eyes closed in delight. 

"Forever and always." 


------ 



Jiyong could only stare blankly at nowhere, his hand holding a glass of whiskey midair. How could he face them all now? Now that his secret has been spread out in the open, thrown literally on the floor for everyone to see. 

He guarded it surely, making sure that no one had access to his other room, but how come he discovered about it? He racked his brains for answers plausible but found none. 

 He knows for  fact that it couldn't be one of the guys for they would never betray him and also for the fact that he had never, ever brought them to his other apartment. Heck! He hadn't even brought anyone their. It's his paradise, his alone with the comforts of his Noona. 

With the thought of her, a silly grin came up on his lips, the predicament forgotten, the mystery yet unsolved. 

He didn't know when exactly this obsession of his start, but for sure he doesn't regret it one bit. The world may turn it's back against him but he doesn't care. As long as his Dara Noona is within his arms, her sweet smiles directed only and solely to him he doesn't give a about anything else. 

The world may burn and crumble, just as long as Dara is his. Nothing matters and soon, pretty soon she will be his and even Kim Jaejoong, nor Yang HyunSuk can't stop him. 

"Cheers." 


------------ 



"Good job with the pictures babe. You should have seen their faces." 

"Aww.. Too bad. For sure it was epic! Knowing how their own "brother" betrayed them. How stupid that so called Dragon? He shouldn't be tagged as a Genius!" 

"Now, now... Calm down my dear cousin. Everything went smoothly. That wolf is now out of its sheep's clothing. All of his dirty little secrets is out in the open. Once Dara knows about this, then she'll loathe him and my biggest rival in her heart and the media would be gone. Finally, I'll have her all by myself." 

Jaejoong sat back on his chair, a huge grin on his face as he twirled his glass around, it's contents swirling in motion. He gazed at his cousin and brought his glass up in a toast, victory imprinted on his face. 

"Congratulations, my dear Victoria for a job well done." 

"It's not yet time to celebrate my dear cousin.. We still need to obliterate one more person." 

"Who?" 

"The person who caught your Dara's heart." 

The glass on his hand was smashed on the floor, its contents spilt on the floor, it's amber liquid staining the carpet. He stood up and walked back and forth, agitation clearly on his face. He combed his hair with his hand, running it back and forth from his handsome face. The girl however looked amused as ever, a chuckle escaping her lips. His head snapped to her direction, his eyes cold. 

"Are you underestimating me, my dear cousin? You should have known that I've already planned this ahead. There's no way I'll let anyone stand against my JaeDara Bliss." 

Hollow laughs soon resonated the room, dropping the temperature lower as a dark and evil aura filled the space. 


-------------



B A B B L E S 
Heyyaaa! Does someone still read this? And if there still are.. Then I'm glad. lol. I've been AWOL for the past couple of months dealing with a ty thing called life.  Hehehe. 
I left a teeny-weeny detail here, a clue to be exact. lol. 
I think that's all mate.
P.s thanks for those who are eagerly commenting and to those who subscribed. Yeah.. Till next update!  

Laters, baby.