chapter 2

That Project
 
 
Everything went smoothly, that's what they thought. The tension buried deep down their souls as they would gaze lovingly at each other as per directed by the producers of the music video was well hidden. 
 
Being professionals as they are, they delivered the act well making most staffs and onlookers in awe. 
 
"They truly looked good together." One of the female staff member muttered as she clasped her hands together, her eyes formed into hearts. Many then nodded in agreement making Dara hiss under her breath, her annoyance and urge to pull that damned staff's hair kicking in. 
 
That is soo gonna pay. She muttered to herself as she sent a glare at the now smirking staff. Her awe and admiration now replaced with arrogance and conniving aura. 
 
Dara would surely identify that face anywhere she would go. That conniving, scheming that sent her into this mess. And speaking of mess, a hand shook her off her thoughts of murder. She hid a shudder as she felt that warm hand wrapped around her wrist. She surely knows who he is, judging by his warmth. 
 
"Stop staring, that's rude you know." he cheekily said as he held her shoulder and turned her around to face him. The crowd gasped and tried to hide their squeal but still, Dara heard them and bit back another hiss as she just rolled her eyes. Delusional fangirls.
 
"They said we look good together. I couldn't agree more." he smirked as he stared at Dara's eyes. She felt her stomach clench tight, her face flushed as she bit her bottom lip. 
 
"They sure are blind and you sure are delusional." she said calmy, her eyes nowhere near but him. She continued to bite her lips, seemingly guilty of something not knowing how y and inviting she looks.  
 
Jaejoong suddenly dragged her with him. His patience gone with the wind, his meter blown of the roof with her innocent yet y demeanor. 
 
He immediately locked the abandoned dressing room his feet took him to, slamming Dara harshly on the wall. His hands then locked her near him, his face inches away from her as she could feel his minty breath against her lips. 
 
She couldn't react nor she could clasp away, knowing full well that he brought  her to a deserted place, shouting and asking for help is useless. All she could do now is just go with his crazy mind, no matter how foolish and exotic it may seem. 
 
He inched his face much more closer now, their noses touching each other as he stared straight to her eyes. She had no other choice but to stare back, holding the same intensity he had. No matter how vulnerable she is right now, cowardice is not in her vocabulary. 
 
She's a fighter and that's what he likes about her. 
 
"Feisty, just the way I like it." he muttered, his breath fanning her face. She held her breath for a minute or two, calming herself down to avoid giving in to his whim. 
 
He loves to play games, and she hates to lose. And so, be it. 
 
With eyes still open, Jaejoong inched his lips towards her. His stares were judging, criticizing as if waiting for her to give up and bow down to his power but knowing full well how stubborn she is, a smirk just came out of his lips as he inched back and stared back again. 
 
He traced a finger from her forehead, to her eyes, to her nose, to her cheek then to her lips. He hooked a stray strand hair at the back of her ear as he then cupped her cheek. And with that he closed his eyes and kissed her once again. 
 
The kiss started slow, tempting and seducing. She bit back a moan as Jaejoong's hand went behind her and trailed down to her cupping it and squeezing. Another smirk now was planted back again on his face seeing her reaction. He knew she likes what he's doing and he sure wouldn't stop. 
 
His other hand trailed down her neck, grabbing her closer to his body. He pressed her down, grabbing her leg and hooking it to his waist. Their kisses started getting deeper and deeper. The room started heating up much like how they are feeling. 
 
Jaejoong bit her bottom lip gently asking for entrance and she did comply, as she just opened and let him explore . His tongue battled with hers, both not wanting to lose. 
 
Dara hooked her arms on Jaejoong's neck, her hand then immediately clasped his hair toying and pulling it in different directions. 
 
As the kiss got deeper and deeper, as their tongues battled it out so did Jaejoong's tent as he pulled her to him much more closer as if the word personal space isn't in his dictionary. 
 
A gasp was then replaced with a smirk as Dara kissed back twice more shocking Jaejoong and the urge to just rip her out of her dress doubled. 
 
His mind is now hazy in thought, the kiss she gave sending him into heaven making Dara smirk as she surely have won this round. 
 
She removed her hands that were toying with his hair slowly as she trailed them down to his hands clenching tightly to her. As slyly as she could, she unclasped his hands away from her and broke out from the kiss sending a bewildered look on Jaejoong's face. 
 
She then let out a winning smirk as she pecked on his lips one last time as she unlocked the door and went out not even saying a word or anything. She fixed her hair as she traced her steps back to the studio as if nothing did happen. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Data finally found the set, muttering incoherent words to herself totally pissed about Jaejoong for dragging her to God knows where. 
 
She slumped back to her seat, sighing in relief that no one was looking for her or that guy who currently have blue balls. That thought made Dara chuckle. 
 
"Oohhh... Someone's had their make-up earlier." Dara glared at the voice, knowing full well who the owner of that sickly, whiny voice. 
 
"Shut up Veronica. What are you even doing here?" Dara hissed as she held on the armrest of her chair. Her looks were seething and furious, a contrast to her usually bubbly and cheerful image. 
 
"I'm part of the staff." 
 
"Staff my , you're filthy rich! If you aren't, then you couldn't have pulled that ed up trick you did." 
 
"Just like you said, I'm filthy rich. Do you event wonder why your boss was so eager to accept this deal? And as to why you're the chosen leading lady?" 
 
Dara gritted her teeth in anger. Surely, she never thought of that. Her hatred for her Boss escalated. That bastard! But then, he and everyone else don't know about what really happened between Jaejoong and her, only Veronica knows. 
 
She planned it all to happen. 
 
"You're psychotic, you know that?" 
 
"Well.. I do agree and I love to manipulate other people's lives. What I want, is what I get." and with that she left, leaving Dara furious. 
 
Veronica suddenly turned her back and faced her, Dara on the other hand raised her brow in annoyance. What now? 
 
"I have a present for you unnie. I hope you'll like it!" she shouted ever so sweetly, her grin sinister. Dara knew that something was coming, she just knew. Just judging from that look, she knew she was brewing up something in her sleeve. 
 
And she doesn't like it. She knows full well that anything that Veronica set her mind to, she'll do it in a snap. 
 
She loves to manipulate lives and sadly, she chose her as her target. 
 
Dara rested her tired and stressed body back to the chair, messing her hair with her hand as she then rested her chin on top of propped up arm. 
 
She caught a glimpse of Jaejoong who's sweaty and oh so y. She gulped down the forming lump in as she just ogled at him from head to toe. 
 
His messy hair that her hands just went through earlier, how she misses the feeling of his soft and smooth hair. His tantalizing orbs that hypnotizes her every time she set her eyes with it. His smooth skin and of course those plump and delectable lips. 
 
As much as she hates him for teaming up with Veronica, she urge do admit that he's a good kisser and something else. 
 
He also has a great body, his well toned muscles and oh so gorgeous abs leaves her breathless and wobbly. 
 
If circumstances were different, she surely would do him. 
 
She snapped her gaze away from him, knowing she got busted of checking him out. Never in her life will she give him the upper hand of knowing she's attracted to him. 
 
Well, every woman is. Ghad, who is she kidding. He's practically a god. 
 
She heard his footsteps coming closer to her, as she didn't dare look up, she just continued staring at her fingernails as if it's the most ingesting thing ever. 
 
Her heartbeat would double every time she hears the clanking of his shoes coming closer to her. She stiffened automatically as she felt his presence infront of her. She acted cool and all, unmindful and indifferent but when she caught a whiff of his scent, her heart started beating loudly once again. 
 
He inched closer to her, making her inch back. She felt the back of the chair and knew she had no escape. She averted her gaze and stared at her surroundings. She bit back a curse seeing that the staffs were all looking at them. 
 
"They are looking at us, so please. Move the ing back." Dara hissed as she glared at Jaejoong who is now only and inch away from her face.
 
It felt like some déjà vu and she certainly didn't like where things were going. 
 
She just caught herself once again staring at him, his eyes once again hypnotized her. He smirked in victory as he inched closer, their noses touching once again. He heard gasps and shrieks but cared nothing the less. 
 
She was still oblivious of his acts as he raised a hand and cupped her cheek. He then hooked back a strand of stray hair behind her ear and left his hand hanging, thinking of what to do next. His smirk widened as he then inched his hand closer to her face again. 
 
He poked her nose drifting her off the seeming oblivion he set up on her. She snapped immediately and turned scarlet. He chuckled at as she could only scowl in annoyance. 
 
The onlookers just slumped back in false anticipation as they went back to what they were doing. 
 
"Like the view? Cause I sure do." and with that, a strong punch went straight to Jaejoong's face but knowing that he has fast reflexes, he immediately caught her wrist and pulled her close. 
 
The chair she sat on almost fell with the force, her body leaning in forward as Jaejoong wrapped his hands around her, securing her from falling. 
 
Dara's heart started thumping loudly. She tried to clasp away from his hold but the more she struggled, the more he would tighten his hold on her. 
 
! Any moment from now, he'll feel and hear this beating heart of mine. Dara hissed as she struggled to break away but Jaejoong remained still. His hands still wrapped around her as he would sooth her back. 
 
A deep and fake cough broke them off their trance and Dara immediately stood up and stood a distance from Jaejoong. 
 
She focused her attention to the director who was stoic and firm. She can't read his expression, also due to the fact that whatever she did, her heart would yearn for the man beside her. 
 
The director cleared his throat once again and stared at both of them. She started fidgeting, she suddenly felt nervous. She sneaked a glance at him and  retreated immediately, seeing he was already staring at her from the first place. Busted... 
 
"As I was saying, our storyline director would like to add a scene to the music video. Ms. Veronica, would you please enlighten them." 
 
Dara snapped her gaze at the speaker. Her blood ran cold as she saw the tag hanging around her neck. Veronica just smirked to her direction as she sent Jaejoong a wink as the latter just chuckled as a response.
 
"We'll be adding a bed scene. Just you two together on the bed and being all sweet and cuddly, nothing with malice, so don't worry." But knowing full well how her brain works, Dara couldn't help not to worry.
 
"Is it really needed in the music video?" 
 
"Yes." 
 
"Oh okay then, I'm sure we can deliver it well. Right Dara."  Jaejoong sent her a look as the director did also. She can't refuse, but she wants to. The pressure of being an artist. What did I get myself into?
 
She just nodded as a reply as she caught Veronica smirking and Jaejoong smiling? She doesn't know, all she knows is that this is gonna be a bumpy ride. 
 
Hold your seatbelts amigos. :)) 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                           Hello!!
 
I haven't updated for so long haven't I? Sorry for that. I hope this chapter didn't bore you and it somehow payed up for not updating. 
I know the I somehow didn't give justice to this update but can you blame me?? It's hard to right something like this. 
I only read this kinda stuff, no right this. 
Please don't judge me...
 
Drama aside.
 Thank you to all those who subscribed and read this update of mine, even though this is such an epic fail. I know, I know. 
 
Special shout out to dizzyventura, mjjeje_theians, jaedara! 
Status :: unedited 
 
 
 
At last I updated.  
 
:Don'tTellMyMother
 
 
T E E H E E ! :)