seven

That Project

"Hello." he greeted gingerly as I took a seat. I placed my bag beside me, ensuring the pepper spray the girls gave me before hand. If you're wondering, yes they already know. After telling the president about what this bastard infront of me did, I finally had the courage to tell them. 

I had to hold back Bom from grabbing her keys and to kill this bastard. As much as I want him dead and gone, I can't have Bom doing the dirty work. I must handle it on my own. Killing him sure is temping but I have other things in mind, worse than his death. 

For sure he would wish for his death than taste my wrath. 

"Let's go straight to the point." I muttered as I stared at him, my face void of any emotion. "Okay, but why don't we order first?" he suggested as a waiter emerged beside him, menus clutched on his arm. He had that smile on, a warm smile that is somehow pissing me off. Don't know, don't ask me why I'm pissed but I think, I have a gut feeling that the bastard is planning something up his sleeve. 

He handed us the menu and walked off, not even waiting for our order. My brows quirked by itself at his rude manner. Where's the manager when you need one? What a rude waiter! He brings huge shame to this restaurant and to say this is one of my favorites. 

"Chill. Don't go ape on him okay. Just open your menu and chill." The bastard muttered as he ushered me to open the damn menu. I did, no other choice in mind. 

I knew it. Yeah, he sure planned something. 

Every dish in the menu is not the usual. The menu given to me had pictures, each page pasted with a dish and pictures. Pictures of him cooking them, preparing and the final product. 

Great, so he cooked whatever I'm going to eat today? 

"I'll just have water." I stated coldly as I snapped the menu close. He pouted in effect seeing my reaction. I just let out a scoff as I glared at the waiter who only gave me a wary smile. "But I made such a huge effort cooking all those. I woke up early just to cook all those. See!" he raised both his hands that was wrapped with different bandages. My heart softened seeing his injured hand, but I didn't let him see me in that state and get the upper hand. 

I quirked a brow at him. He sighed in defeat as he brought his hand down. A pout once again forming on his lips. "Just at least eat one dish, please?" he pleaded, sounding completely down. 

"How am I sure you didn't place any poison in that dish?" I asked, my facade not faltering once. Thank god I took acting lessons and hoarded awards as an actress. He's pout is driving me crazy. Is he doing this on purpose to make me pity him? Cause damn sure is it working! 

"What? Of course not! Why would I put poison on it, I'd rather place love potion on it though." he uttered, scandalized but his last statement faltered into a whisper, but still I heard it. "What did you just say?" I asked, something just sparked inside me. I don't know how to describe it but, it's just there. 

"Nothing. Now." he paused as he saw the waiter once again approaching, two plates in hand, another waiter behind him holding a bottle of wine. He placed one dish infront of me, the other infront of Jaejoong. I held the amazement in me. It sure looks delectable, it scent making my mouth water. 

I let out a fake cough as I saw him staring at me, a grin making its way on his lips. I raised a brow at him as I picked up my fork and knife. He too did, averting his attention back to his plate but still stealing glances at my direction, probably to see my reaction for his dish. 

I cut through the piece of steak and took a small bite, it tastes better than I expected. "How is it?" he asked, eager to know my reaction. "Hmm.. it's good." I muttered, my voice plain and bored. He sighed knowing he won't receive any compliment from me. Take that! I stuck my tongue out at his direction inside my head. But it seriously is delicious. I wish I could take some home. T_T 

"So, I heard you and Sajangnim already talked." I asked, placing my utensils back to its plate. As  much as I still want to eat and finish, I just can't. I need to put up an act right? And besides, I can't take this any much longer. Just me and him, sitting in one table is suffocating. And to add more, the knife infront of me is screaming to be ed on this bastard infront of me. 

I might just entertain that thought. 

He too placed his utensils back in place, dismissing his dish as he grabbed his napkin and wiped his mouth with it. He really needed not to, from what I've seen, his face is dirt free. His skin flawless, his lips pink and plump. Okay, stop right there Dara. STOP! I could already see warning signs in my head. This is not good. I better get out of here as fast as possible. 

"I. I." he stuttered. He stared at me, his eyes bearing some emotion I don't want and never will acknowledge. I've fallen for that before. I'm not that stupid to fall for it again. 

"Stop beating around the bush Kim Jaejoong. Just go straight to the point. I'm a busy person, I know you are too. If you're just going to sit there and say nothing, I'd rather go." I assessed in my business voice. Yeah, I need to get out of this place. It's suffocating the hell out of me. I stood up to leave, gathering my things, not minding to look back to his direction. 

"Wait." he uttered as he grabbed for my hand. I instinctively snapped my head back to him, a glare in tow as I whisked my hand away, failing miserably. "I'm sorry." 

"I'm sorry Dara. For all the things I've done. I'm sorry. I don't know what was in my mind. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." he repeated again and again. I whisked my hand once again, my hand weak as I held my tears in, blurring my vision. 

'So what is all a lie? All those sweet words was, was it all a lie?' She so wanted to ask but chose not to, for she knows she wouldn't want to hear. She already had too much to take. 

With one final look, she walked off leaving him. Now, it's her leaving and not the one left alone. 


----------

Why so serious?       
I can't write fluff. It's either drama or straight out romance. , what's happening to me?? T_T 
If it's not too much to ask, check out my one shot collection. I can't call it a series since like its composed of different plots or one shots as you call it. I'm addicted to those stuffs nowadays. Also, posters. I'm addicted in making those. Thanks to all you awesome pips who still comment and read this humble story of mine. Even though I don't update much. I hope you guys like this. Send in your thoughts, okay? And also! I have like 3 upvotes! Thanks guys! Seriously. Hehehe. 

Status : unedited
Follow me on twitter!! @hasolanimo ( I can't place an URL. Let's chat! ) 
If you're interested, subscribe to my one shot collection. Delusional Dreams ( click on it. Yeah. ) 

;)