drowning

That Project
Chapter  13 
Drowning 



A glass of vodka in hand, once again drowning his sorrows away, Jiyong gulped the bitter liquid straight ahead, cringing after due to its bitter and strong taste. He called for the bartender once again and asked for another round which he gladly compiled immediately. 

Flocks of women dressed in skimpy clothing were all scattered, squishing side by side just to get a glimpse of the much wanted idol. They all fought for his attention; winking like they have eye spasms and flipping their damaged hairs away but to no avail, the said man was deep in thought, acknowledging only the bartender as he would ask for drink after drink. 

It wasn't that common for such famous stars to hang out in such public places, moreso get themselves wasted for everyone to see, so it wasn't such a shock to see the whole place flocked with fangirls and intrigued men. Cameras were clicking every second capturing every movement he would do even the way he would raise his hand to order and tip his glass to his luscious lips were all captured. 

For sure a steamy headline would be printed in each and every newspaper tomorrow.

But he heed no care as he only continued to drink, forgetting his status as a public figure and be himself for once. A man who's heartbroken and needs the alcohol to drown the sorrow of his lost love. 

"You're causing a scene you know." Jiyong craned his neck towards the bastard who dared destroy his peace as he sent his nastiest glare. 

"What do you want? Find yourself another bar." 

"Why should I? Last time I checked, you didn't own this place. I can come here all the time that I want." 
 
"."  

A chuckle came out of his lips as everyone's attention directed to them, heck, like it wasn't at them in the first place. 

"?! That's the best you can come up with? Man you really are drunk!" He exclaimed, slapping his thigh in the process of laughter. Jiyong could only glare at the latter, but soon his intense gaze turned into chuckles as he saw his chinky-eyed friend finally loose his eyes as he laughed boisterously. 

"You crazy mofo. Let's get out of here before you end up lying on the floor." Jiyong stood up and walked ahead, cooly inserting his hands on his jeans pocket as his designer-labelled shades fixated on his face. Yongbae was left laughing, repeating the "bad" words Jiyong fired at him again and again and laughing along the way. 



--------------


"How'd you find me?" Jiyong muttered after awhile, white smoke coming out of his mouth. They were both standing beside Jiyong's car, staring at the abandoned playground they used to play and hang out way back. They haven't been here for such a long time, their schedules have been always so hectic they haven't had the time to squeeze in this haven of theirs. 

Yongbae could only smile bitterly knowing where this talk is leading to. He lifted himself up from leaninh towards  the car and walked straight ahead, heading towards the swing leaving Jiyong leaning on his car staring at him. He wiped off the snow and sat down, moving his legs to move the swing. The feeling of nostalgia rushed towards his system as a smile played on his lips. Jiyong could only smirk seeing him acting like a kid onec again as he too started walking towards the swing beside him and rocked it in a slow phase. The same feeling of nostalgia came surging through his veins as a smile came up his lips. He craned his neck upwards, seeing the starless sky, the moonlight the only source of light as always. 

He caressed his jeans looking for his packet and took one stick, offering the box towards Yongbae who refused severely. He could only chuckle as he searched for his lighter and lighted his baby up, taking a long drag and exhaling long after. 

He sure missed these times. When he was still a kid with no responsibilities, just focusing on having fun and pursuing his dreams. When he hasn't yet discovered about love and all that bull. When all he ever wanted was to do what he loved doing and play, have fun, work hard. He wanted to rekindle the past where there was still no Dara who he foolishly loved to the point of obsession, when it was only Him and Yongbae. 

"I miss this." Yongbae uttered distrupting his thoughts. Jiyong craned his neck towards his direction, the same smile printed on his face as Yongbae stared at him too. "I do too." 

Yongbae inched his face towards Jiyong, their gazes against each other hard and intense but a certain warmth deep within. He halted an inch away from his face, his breath ragged. Breathing the same air he too was breathing, smelling the thick and husky odor of the cigarette. Yongbae snapped out and started to inch away but Jiyong held his muscular arms and grabbed for his face, smacking his lips straight to his. Yongbae could taste the mixture of Alcohol, Cigarette  and him, Kwon Jiyong.  The instense kiss mellowed to something gentle, caring and heartwarming. The explosion of feelings buried deep down rekindled with just a simple kiss. 

Before there was a Sandara Park in the picture, everything was in peace. When she came, everything changed. 

Yongbae clasped away from the kiss, resting his forehead on his. A small smile was printed on their faces, as they regained their breaths and stared at each other. 

"You taste like cigarette." Yongbae uttered making Jiyong chuckle endlessly. 


-------



He flipped the lights on, dragging his tired body towards the couch his eyes closed leaving him oblivious of his uninvited guest. He plopped down on the leather couch, not noticing his visitor who's been eyeing him like prey the moment he entered his residence. She was seated beside him, dressed in a sultry dress, it's neckline plunging straight down to her navel showing her full cleavage. The dress stopped mid-thigh, showing her creamy white legs in the process. 

She inched closer to him, resting her head on his hard and muscular chest. He stiffened in place and removed his arm that was covering his eyes. He stared at the intruder, his mouth opening wide open making the said lady chuckle cutely. She bit her luscious lips seductively, her eyes however showing innocence in heavenly contrast to her y outfit. 

She batted her lashes as she craned her neck to look at him fully, her eyes twinkling in mixture of innocence and mischief. Her hand travelled slowly from his chest down to his abdomen, feeling his rock-hard abs trough his thin white shirt. A huge lump rose through his throat feeling her small and delicate hands running through his body, tiny beads of sweat collecting on his forehead as he gulped the lump forcibly. 

"N-Noona.. This is wrong." He uttered, his voice stuttering as he took deep breathes to calm his raging hormones. 

"What's so wrong about this?" She asked, her voice sultry like a snake awaiting its prey. Seductive and alluring, eyes so expressive and breathtaking. 

"I'm sorry Noona.. Please.." He removed her hands that are clutching on tightly on his shirt, leaving creases after. She stood horrified, her fists clenched on her side. She bit her lip tightly, blood starting to drip down her lips as she felt humiliated and ashamed. He stood up beside her, removing his jacket in the process and draping it over her. 

Fat bitter tears dripped down her cheek as she casted her head down. It's always like this, isn't she good enough? Isn't she pretty enough to pass his taste? 

"Am I really that ugly, huh?" 

"No, absolutely not Noona." He lifted her chin, his fingers shaking as guilt consumed him. This is the first time he had seen her cry and break down infront of him and it pains him, pains him because she's crying, crying because of him. "You're beautiful. Always remember that."

"Then why? Why won't you love me?!" She burst right through, the pain buried deep down overflowing to the brim of her sanity. She started pounding on his chest, hitting him with all the strength she has got, her hits however mellowed as sobs replaced the anger. 

"Why?" She repeated remorsefully, leaning her head towards his chest. He could only caress her hair to soothe her from her worries. He stared straight ahead, afraid to meet her delicate beauty stained by her tears. He couldn't face her for he already broken her even before, the fissure now deep and wide, impossible to be mended. 

"I'm sorry."

"I don't want to hear your sorry. I want to hear you say you love me." She pleaded with no dignity left in herself, slowly her knees gave way meeting towards the cold tiled floor. She grasped on his shirt, looking up towards him, begging for his affection as her other hand hooked itself to his waist. He lifted her up but to no avail, she only clunge harder and pressed herself towards him. 

"I love somebody else. I'm sorry." 



---------

Hi. I really love reading your comments. Lol. It totally makes my day. Sorry if I don't update that often and always leaving you hanging with my updates. Lol. Where's the fun if I give in to you guys and just lay my cards on the table, right? Hahaha. Just kidding. Oh well, insane as I can be. Pardon mio. 

Your guesses are outrageous! Lol. If you still don't know who.. Well, might as well give you guys a clue... He has ABS. Top is not in the list since, well, he doesn't have 'em. Not that I know of. :) 

Have you seen Dara in Elle? And the Say My Name ad? OMAYGHAAAD!! Such a Beauty! Marry me!! OTL. 

I think that's all for now. Also, follow me on twitter @lazybumhypocrital for updates, shenanigans or whatever. Lol. Tata. ;)