six

That Project


Jaejoong awoke from his sleep, his doorbell ringing nonstop. He groggily stood up, tying his robe close as he headed for the door not even minding who his persistent visitor is. 

Eyes half-lidded, he opened the door wide, not knowing the awaiting fist that came crashing down his face as soon as he opened the door. He fell back on the carpeted floor, his nose blended due to impact, his jaw hurting. He glared to meet the furious state of his visitor, none other than Yang Hyun Suk. His glare faltered as he stood there in place, shocked to see him in his condo. 

A huge lump formed on his throat, blocking out any word from escaping his mouth. Hyun suk bent down and grabbed the end of his robe tightly, pulling him upward and then planting another strong punch on his face. Jaejoong was too shocked and bewildered to fight back. He just woke up and then he faces the CEO, The big man of Yg entertainment crashing down his fist towards his face. 

Yg steadied him in place, meeting his eyes with a glare as Jaejoong bit back a shudder. He never knew TOP was dead serious when he warned him about their CEO. He told him his wrath is the worst, he can eat you whole with just one stare, different from TOP's which would impregnate any lady. That's a real different story. 

But seeing him now, this has got to be much worst than what TOP has foretold him, his eyes were dangerously staring at him, seemingly planning for his death. "YOU BASTARD!" he screamed straight at his face. Jaejoong could only quiver in fear, finding his voice lost in his deepest core. He mustered all his courage, wishing even a squeak would come out of his mouth. 

"W-what are y-you taking about?" he stuttered, praying to God and thanking  him for giving him even the slightest voice to reply. But even though, he sure is damn scared of him right now. He is surely about to pee from his pajamas. 

"What am I talking about?" he scoffed as he craned his neck, a smirk coming out of his lips. He returned back his stare at him, more intense, more intimating than before. 

"You. ing. . My. Daughter. " he said through gritted teeth. His patience was wearing thin, the idea of killing him off being so tempting, his clenched fist shaking in anticipation. 

Jaejoong bit back his grin, his fright vanished as relief came. He had the most solemn expression he could muster, feigning regret and sorrow. His eyes b tears as he looked up to meet the older man's stare. 

"I'm sorry. I-I didn't know what I was thinking. I'll take responsibility of everything. Please. I want to talk to her, to apologize for my acts and to attain her forgiveness." he pleaded, as he bent down, his head down low tears pouring down his face dropping down to the floor. 

Yg was speechless. Drained out from punching and pulling him up, from the shouting just from everything. He's tired. Stressed and worried. Will it be best if they again meet? But, he does have a point. 

He has once again made a decision and he hopes that she would understand. 

Yg patted his shoulder, shaking him off of his crying spree as he looked up to see the old man smiling down at him, his tear stricken face delighted with joy. He immediately stood up and grabbed the man for an embrace. 

"I'll make everything right. I promise. " Jaejoong said, emitting a smile from the older man's lips. He then again patted his shoulder as he then left, his heavy heart once again lifted. 

He knows it's quite stupid to trust him, a guy who did something as ruthless as that is but something in him says to just trust him. That he, he would be the one to set her straight. He wishes his intuition is right, or else he'll punch that intuition straight to this bastard's face. 


------


Dara was quivering on her seat, dread filled her entire system as she await the arrival of her boss. He already knows about the gravity of his actions but his rage might take over his thinking. Because of her, he might tarnish his reputation. She raked her hair in frustration. 

Everything was too demanding, pressuring and maddening. Everything was too overwhelming to the point she's suffocating. She needs a breather. She needs to escape this ed up reality she has. 

Her attention was shifted as she heard the door burst open. She stood up from her seat and followed him towards his seat, sitting back infront of his desk as she placed her clenched hand atop his desk. She was worried, plainly worried sick. Worried for her CEO and also, as she hates to admit to it, for that bastard. 

"W-What happened?" she asked breaking off the tense atmosphere. Her eyes were hopeful and eager to knows Yg just chuckled and ruffled her hair. 

"I punched that mother er a couple of times." he grinned as Dara winced in pain. It was just an acute motion but still he caught up with it, his eyes wary of her reactions. 

"I don't know if you'd be happy to hear this but, he wants to talk to you. If you don't want to then, I'm not forcing you. It's all up to you Dara." 

"It's okay." she stated, pausing for a bit as she looked up, her eyes filled with determination. "I'll talk to him and clear things once and for all." 

"That's good to hear, but are you really sure? Don't force yourself if you don't want to, if you're not yet ready. We can postpone it till you are." Yg said, his voice filled with concern. 

She only nodded as a smile lit up her face, she's already set to do this. She has already made up her mind. She's going to talk to him and straighten everything up. 

The past, the present and maybe even for the future. 


----- 



Dedicated to @drealdararose29 for the request. LOL. it's short!!! :( sorry.