madness

That Project
 
 
Chapter five || Madness 
 
 
 
A grin escaped his lips, sinister and menacing. He clicked on the mouse again, bringing to life the music video.
 
He sat back down, his arms rested back to his chair, his eyes glued to the screen of his laptop currently playing the opening credits.
 
Another smirk escaped his lips, but now, rather creepy and goose bumping. His hand trailed the contour of her face as he clicked pause and marvelled her beauty.
 
Her doe eyes, big and bright that attains innocence that masks the naughtiness within. Her skin flawless and white that  sents his hand burning to touch. And lastly, her lips, that lips he so want to taste, to devour and explore.
 
Oh he wanted her, he wanted her badly to the point of obsession.
 
Obsession. What's that? He asked himself. Is it really what he's feeling? The want and urge to have her in his arms again, him inside her as she says his name in surrender.
 
Oh how he loved hearing her say his name with that y voice of hers, especially when they are in bed.
 
A smirk emerged his lips as obscene thoughts bombarded his brain that are better left unsaid because I'm too tired to write and dig my brain for words to process my thoughts. Thank you very much.
 
He clicked play once again, his thoughts pushed back to his head as he continued watching, the first verse booming out of the speakers and bringing life to his dull and lonely condo.
 
His hands went up and conducted along the song, as if there was a live orchestra infront of him playing a piece.
 
His eyes were closed, bathing into the music as if they were one. He opened his eyes on cue, Dara and him showed hand in hand, her shyly tucking her hair behind her ear with her free hand, stealing glances at him, her face pinkish blush. He on the other hand had a satisfied smile on his lips, geniune and happy, happy as he ever been with the song he wrote as their background. Bushes and roses around them as they strolled hand in hand but his mind was hazy, a bit bewildered but totally estatic.
 
He, finally had her once again in his grasp. His belonging, his mine.
 
Oh how long have he been watching this? He had totally the replay button since of its release till midnight and dawn of the day. Every microscopic movement has been etched in his mind, even the way her hair would sway, he has memorized them all.
 
He is mad, beyond mad. His sanity has left him already, maybe Dara brought it with her with her kisses. His soul and heart with it too.
 
A knock on the door resounded the room as he quickly paused the video, it stopping to the scene he love the most.
 
He rushed to the door and peeked to see his guest. A lazy smirk emerged on his lips as he unlocked the door and twisted the knob open.
 
A woman clad in expensive designer labels stood infront of him, a fake smile practiced through the years imprinted on her porcelain face.
 
'My dear cousin! How have you been?' she greeted feigning enthusiasm as she let herself in and went straight to the lone couch and plopped herself, her luxury bag thrown aside. Gone was her smile, fake with her facade. She brought up a hand and messed her hair, uncaring as she catched the can of beer Jaejoong threw to her direvtion. She hooked it open and took a big gulp, a loud burp escaping her lips minutes after.
 
She rested her arms lazily on the back of the couch, totally comfortable and feeling at home.
 
'Why, hello there dear cousin, how was your trip?' Jaejoong asked in a tone of delight and class, making the said lady cringe in disgust as she threw the now empty can to his direction. He could only laugh as he swiftly avoided the can leaving it with a clank as it met the floor.
 
He sat back to his seat, a gentle smile on his lips as he stared at his cousin.
 
'Dude, you are totlly creeping me out.' She mutterred backing away from the couch, her eyes scared quite. She knew her family has tbeir moments of insanity, including her, but he's just got them the worst.
 
'Thank you Veronica.' With that, she let out a breath of relief as she then sat comfortably and grinned to his direction.
 
'You're welcome dear cousin, I told you before that you look perfect together; you are a match made in heaven!'
 
'Really?' Jaejoong asked, his eyes so bright and him hanging off of his seat.
 
'Totally! The fan accounts are doubling every second due to the music video my dear cousin.' she let out a sudden sigh, snapping Jaejoong off of his reverie. Veronica stole a glance at him and cheekily smiled,'My job maintaining the fanclub is getting more stressful with the hoards of accounts piling in, but alas, more theians my dear cousin.'
 
Jaejoong was grinning now, her too. Then, boisterous laughter filled the room as the both of them started laughing like mad.
 
Who would have thought that the sole heiress of the Kim corporation, the well respected woman who attains poise and grace is also the president and founder of the fanclub for the pair JaeDara? And behind her Ms. Universe smiles hid a mischievious, conniving and well erted mind.
 
Not everything seems like it is.
 
 
------ 
 
 
The headquarters where in abuzz, phones ringing nonstop and articles, good and bad kept popping every now and then.
 
Yang Hyun Suk could only scratch his head, his mind about to explode. This has been going on till he first stepped into this building with his secretary rushing towards him in deep worry.
 
And that means they are once again in trouble, all thanks to a girl that goes by the name Sandara Park.
 
He could only shake his head, ignoring the telephone on his desk that has been ringing loudly. He rested his troubled head atop his propped up hands thinking of a solution to the shenanigans of his artists.
 
'Why did he choose this kind of occupation again?' he asked once again, perplexed and tired of dealing of all the of his so-called children.
 
He lifted his head up seconds after hearing someone knock on his door.
 
His relief however deflated when he saw his guest. Speaking of the devil, there she sat comfortably infront of him, staring at her nails as if it's the most interesting subject there is.
 
'Dara.' he called with his voice all intimidating and strict. Normally, they would sit up straight and focus their attention to him but not her, she just sat there and continued inspecting her nails like how a scientist would do to a bacteria under a microscope. Truly, wonderly bad-.
 
'Ehem.' he faked a cough, finally catching her attention as she lazily lifted her head up, her eyes blank and mouth ajar. Her hands were still in the air, seemingly frozen. He could just laugh his off with her reaction, but not today. Business is business.
 
'Have you read today's headline or surfed the internet?'
 
'Nope.'she replied, popping the letter "p" as she sat back down and sat like the boss that she really is.
 
Hyun Suk could only sigh, taking a deep breath with it. 'Because of your actions and hormones, the whole coumtry is abuzz! Netizens are asking about the score between the both of you and fans are enraged! You know for a fact that a scandal is crucial to one's career as an artist!'
 
'Well you shouldn't have signed me up to that project then.'
 
'I asked you if you wanted to join and take part in that project and you agreed. I didn't force you in any sort!'
 
Hyun Suk was now standing up, full of all this drama and bull and so was she as she stood up and met his glare. Neither of them backing down. 
'Then why didn't you tell me that I'd be working with Kim Jaejoong?'
 
'What's wrong about it Dara? Tell me! Tell me!'
 
 
His voice was straining, his body drained out of all these drama he has been facing for the past couple of days. Scandals are now the trend of his kids. Hooray! Please note he dripping bloody sarcasm.
 
"Because..." Dara paused, seemingly hesistant. This caught his attention, alarm and concern filling up his once raged body. He went to her direction, his worried eyes focused on her, his fatherly insticts kicking up once again. As he says, "No one can hurt his children, not even a bug bite is allowed."
 
That is his policy which I just made up. Oh the irony is killing me.
 
As he reached her, he rested his hands on her shoulder, her head twisted away from his face.
 
She couldn't bear to see his face, filled with worry and concern. She might just spill everything. The hurt, disgust, the pain and the heartbreak.
 
"Dara, please tell me. I'm here for you, we all are. We are a family, you are like a daughter to me. It pains me to see you like this. Please, Dara. Tell me." He pleaded, helpless to see her in this state. His daughter is in pain and he doesn't even have a clue about it. He broke his promise. He broke his promise.
 
The tears she has been holding back poured down her cheeks as she faced him. The feared and well-respected CEO of YG Ent. is now infront of her, helpless and vulnerable because of her. If this was just another day, she sure would be laughing and rolling on the floor. But, seeing him now, his sincerety radiating and touching her heart.
 
She needed to tell him the truth. He needs to know.
 
"He... He me." Dara said, her voice quivering. His hold on her loosening. The think she dreaded the most have finally come. All her hard work will be thrown out, they would be disgusted with her. They would think that she's a disgrace. She wouldn't be part of this family she dreams to be.
 
All this because of Kim Jaejoong and that Veronica.
 
She could only close her eyes as she await the disgust in him. Her lips quivering as she forced back the tears about to drop. She needed to be strong and besides, she already expected this.
 
But nothing came, only the dead silence welcomed her as she took a peek, her eyes slightly open. She wondered, 'What's going on?'
 
Is he not going to take me ever? Is it going to be a silent treatment? Him giving me a cold shoulder? I'd rather have him kick me out than him, my second father treat me like nothing.
 
With that in thought, Dara opened her eyes bravely, facing anything and everything headstrong. It's plainly now or never.
 
But what she saw alarmed her. His eyes were blazing. Set to kill and murder.
 
"Sajangnim..." She could only utter as for dread filled her body, cold sweat seeping through her pores. She has never seen him this angry.
 
"I'm going to kill that son of a gun." 
 
 
---------- 
 
 
Hello! 
Another obviously unedited, short and super late chapter. Hmm.. Currently stuck in a place every writer hates, laziness kicking in, ideas fading in. Updates whenever the chance. Sorry. Trying to find solace and inspiration, but sadly scarce. I guess, see you. My current hobby is taking over. Making amateur edits and posters. Yeah, pathetic me, right? Also, classes are back and happens. My bro is also at it again, so yeah.. You guys should already know about him and his shenanigans. 
This has gone from cliche to downhill. Such a big disappointment. -_-
Ps: no rated chapter or whatnot. I may be a ert and all, but then, I'm just not in the right mindset to write one. 
 
seeYou.