chapter 10

That Project
 
Everyone was staring at them, their main focus at the two men seated on the leather couch eyes affixed towards the president. The atmosphere was intense, ice cold and deadpan serious. Minzy felt goosebumps rise through her skin as she could only stare at her oppa who's now stoicly seated, hands clenched together tight, his knuckles turning white. 
 
She haven't fully grasped the happenings, the matter transpiring today is such a  mind boggler for her. This meeting was supposed to be an interrogation to Kim Jaejoong, the bastard who dared hurt Dara as per Bom's words. Her youthful and innocent mind can't seem to process the downpour of events for this very day.
 
Who would have thought that Bigbang's leader, the feared and well respected persona has a dirty little secret. A secret that would surely make their company crumble. This issue indeed would make a huge impact towards the industry of Kpop. 
 
Imagine, two of the most sought after bachelors are obsessed with one person, to the extent of and obsession. 
 
This is a tragedy in the making. Fan wars would arise, eyebrows would quirk up and judging eyes would be set up upon the three. She fears for the worst that is about to happen if the information held in this room would leak out of its four corners. 
 
What would happen then? What would happen to her unnie, Dara? 
 
She has been through a lot. Though she might act tough and y; a to be exact. Deep within her is a broken soul. A person who needs someone to listen and to understand her. 
 
Nobody knew about it but her, the other girls where too preoccupied with things, believing her smiles and facade. But she knew, she was just afraid. 
 
Afraid for no reason but now, she no longer will be. 
 
Minzy raised her head up high, determination set upon her brown orbs. She opened her ears and mind, forcing every detail about the forgoing meeting. 
 
The others where still in the midst of recovery from the shock of what has transpired. Like her, they never expected this from a family member, a colleague and especially a brother. Who would have expected Kwon Jiyong, the sweet and caring dongsaeng to be foolishly obsessed with Dara? 
 
Never did it cross their minds for Jiyong already brushed the idea of Dara liking him as she spouted it on national television. They had a good laugh about it though, reading the comments that rained down the various sites about the seeming confession. Dara already told him beforehand about it and said that it was only a 'gimmick' for their album launch. 
 
Hyunsuk had his eyes set on both, his stare hard and strict, judging as he looked at Jaejoong from head to toe. Who would have thought that a guy like him, handsome and well built would go to the extent of and forceful acts to a woman? 
 

He drifted his eyes to the left, where Jiyong was seated. His judging eyes settled to questioning ones. He wanted to go to him, bear him in an embrace and ask him what's wrong, ask him on what's going on and just to explain to him everything. 

 
He propped his arms on his desk, his hands clenched tight against one another as he rested his chin on it. He was confused and damn frustrated. He raked his hair with his hand, sunk back to his chair and closed his eyes. He was once again drifted off by his thoughts, a big question mark popping out everywhere. 
 
Why does it have to be Dara? What's happening to Jiyong? What's with Jaejoong? What did I do wrong? 
 
He blamed himself for what has happened. If he wasn't that negligent and lenient, this couldn't have happened. If he just took more time into talking with them, understanding them better, then this would have not happened. 
 
A deep sigh escaped his throat as the curious eyes of these said idols were set on him. They were watching each and every of his moves, his expression, just everything. 
 
They don't have any idea of what the solution he would think of. This is a really pressing matter. Lives, dreams and ambitions are on the line. Years of hardwork, tears, sweat and blood. 
 
Hyunsuk suddenly stood up, startling them while the two just sat there, gazes hard and stoic just like before. They weren't even once phased by his aura, the Gerald Ceo of Yg Entertainment was left forgotten as they were stuck in their thoughts. One thing in mind. 
 
Dara. 
 
Have she eaten yet? Is she sleeping? Is she awake? Has she drank her medicine? 
 
Their heads were in abuzz once again with the thought of her, her image imprinted in their minds. A creepy smile, spine chilling that made the girls shudder and the guys wince. 
 
It's official. They are not normal. 
 
They are crazy, crazy about one girl. 
 
Just thinking about these two bachelors, crazy about one girl. For sure anyone would die just to be in her place. To be adored and loved by two of most sought after, handsome young men of this generation. 
 
But seeing these two right now, the girls eyes were filled with disgust and hatred, even to Jiyong who has been with them for the past years. They grew up together in this establishment, together in each ones up and downs. 
 
They couldn't believe he could do this.. To take advantage of Dara like that, to break her trust and abuse their friendship. 
 
He could have just confessed before, things would have been easier. But there's a slight glitch, just a tiny one. 
 
Dara doesn't like him. She just treats him as a younger brother, a colleague and a friend. 
 
The guys could only sigh, feeling sympathy towards their brother. But as much as they feel sorry for him, they know that what he has done is not right. It's insane to the deepest core. 
 
But there was one who sighed the loudest amongst the four. Troubled as two of his friends are the ones involved and his Noona is the one being affected. 
 
Yongbae placed a hand on his shoulder, feeling the pain he is going through. The latter could only nod and give off a slight smile, his eyes still filled with worry and bother. 
 
A deep cough resonated around the room, silencing the murmurs of the said group.  Their focus was once again affixed to the said men. 
 
"I've been thinking.. " he paused as he sat back on his seat and crossed his arms. His gaze however still on the two. The others inside  the room craned their necks forward, wishing to hear their converatsion better. 
 
"and the only solution for this is that the both of you would talk to her. This is her decision and not mine." Hyunsuk stood up much to the astonishment of the said crowd. He took his exit but glance back, back to where the two were seated, his eyes set on one particular person. 
 
Hs eyes were questioning, sadness deep within them. There were many questions he so wanted to ask but he chose not to and went back to walking, his eyes set straight not bothering to look back. 
 
 
---------