stranger

That Project

CHAPTER ONE - stranger 


Seated in Yang Hyun Suk's office, fingers fidgeting against one another as she stared nervously at the said man. Thoughts of the events that transpired for the past few days of sneaking out and partying haunted her.  Does he know about this? She sure is doomed! She thought as cold sweat dripped out of her pores and down to her face. 

He cleared his throat making her look up straight to his face. Her heart rate tripled, her nervousness doubling its speed. 

"Relax Dara, I didn't call you out to scold you for I believe there is no need, am I right?" he paused as he gave her a look, making the lass nod in fright, seemingly guilty of something but he just let it slide. "I called you to talk about a new project. I want to know your thoughts about it first before I approve of it." Dara could only nod as a sigh of relief escaped her lips. 

"It's a music video and they want you to be the leading lady for the said title song. They already told me that it would be a bit provocative and y so that's why I called you first before signing with them." she then again just nodded in understanding. 'The offer must be good then, for he already thought of signing me up.' she said to herself as she opened the folder infront of her titled as Project. 

The song sheet was there paired with shots and sketches of the music video. She skimmed through the song, the lyrics and the meaning of the song were beyond great. She then skipped through the sketches as he then cleared his throat making her look up again. 

"How do you like it so far?" he asked as he awaited for her response. "It's great. The lyrics and the meaning have depth in it and I can feel the emotions that the person who wrote this wants to express." 

"Good. That's good to hear. So it means you're up for this project?" he asked in assurance. Dara seemed to sense something fishy with how their president is behaving as of the moment but shrugged it off and smiled back. 

"I don't see any problem as to why not." 



 



Called to the office once again, Dara rolled her eyes as she lazily stomped her way to the lift and pressed the button going up. A loud ding indicated that the lift has reached their floor, the door opened revealing a hooded man with a huge mask covering his face. 

A chill ran down her spine but she just chose to ignore it, Hyun Suk is strict with implementation of rules and security. For sure the guards aren't dumb enough to let a stranger, moreso a sasaeng fan in. 

She wiped out her phone the moment she stepped into the lift seeing as to the stranger and her had the same destination. She just texted her friends about how boring her day is, practically avoiding the gazes and stares the stranger gave off. There was something in his stares that made her creeped out. Shaking away these thoughts, she took all her courage to look back, sending in the same intensity of his stare. 

She was actually terrified beyond belief but she just kept a straight front, making the hooded masked man smirk in delight. 

She was left dumbfounded and lost as the man left the lift. She didn't realize that she already reached the damned floor that she has been dreading to come since she became an idol herself. 

There was something about that smirk, his smirk that caught her breathless. For the first time, a man caught her attention and to add the fact that he was wearing a damned mask meaning she can't see his face much, but basing on his body, well.. He had 'em. 

A ring interrupted her from her thoughts of the "stranger" as she calls. She immediately scampered out of the lift afraid to go back to the lobby and wait again to come up to the top floor which ain't  nice. 

She pressed the answer button immediately seeing her boss's name blinking repeatedly on her phone. She hissed to herself in annoyance and somewhat fear for his upcoming outburst. 

"Hello?" she meekly greeted, crossing her fingers to not receive the wrath of the Titan. 

"Where are you?"he asked with his nasally irritating voice. He seemed to be controlling his outburst making Dara gulp for she knows her doom is yet to come. She wiped up her watch to see the time. Her eyes bulged out seeing she's already 15 minutes late and knowing she's only a few floors away form his office, she gulped the forming lump on . 

"Dead." she muttered to herself but still, with his bionic ears he still caught up with what she muttered and quickly replied, his voice calm yet threatening. She sure wished he just screamed at her, even though she dreaded his voice. His so called calm voice creeped her out more and added more to her fear to the Titan. 

"You sure are dead if you aren't here in 5 minutes." and with that he ended the call. She was annoyed, to hell with that fear she had earlier, she pocketed her phone and wiped her watch once again, an idea creeping up her mischievous brain once again. 




 




"Finally, you decided to show up!" 

"Hello." a grin light up her face as she saw how mad his face is. She knows for a fact that annoying your boss is crucial to your career as an artist since he can probably just cut you off your projects but nah... She knows he wouldn't dare since she's such a huge asset to his company. Not bragging whatsoever, just plainly stating a fact. 

"What? You told me to be in your office within 5 minutes. I'm here right on time!" she innocently muttered hiding the scheming face she had on. Hyun Suk just sighed deeply knowing that she's hopeless. 

"Sit down you brat, he has been waiting for this meeting to start. Aren't you ashamed that he arrived first before you?" and on with tha nagging Hyun suk did. Dara just rolled her eyes but what intrigued her is that she saw that hooded man was seated beside her. 

"Who's he?" she didn't mind sounding rude as she cut him off his long speech about how much of a brat she is, making such an important person as to he wait, making her roll her eyes once more. 

"He's going to be your leading man for your upcoming project." and with that, he turned his head to her direction, his mask no longer intact. 

She held her breath, seeing him infront of her. His eyes staring right through hers as a smile etched on his beautiful lips. He held out a hand which she just stared upon. 

Is she dreaming? She asked herself again and again. She glanced to her boss, her face bewildered and clueless which made him frown. Seeing he had no idea to what is happening she glanced back to the man beside her. His hand was still held out, waiting for her to shake it with hers. 

She took a deep breath as she inched her soft delicate hands against his. A bolt of electricity shook her spine making her hiss. Another grin wiped up his face as he saw how she reacted making her twice more annoyed than she already is. 

"Dara Park, at your service." she greeted with gritted teeth as she faked a smile. He just grinned even more as his grip tightened. Hyun suk's brows met as he saw the intensity between the two but chose not to meddle in with their affair. 

"Kim Jaejoong, at your service." 





It's boring I know. Tons of errors I know. I had to squeeze my brain for any juice to write this one. Thanks for all those who subscribed and commented for me to update. Thanks