kill

That Project
 


chapter Eight | Kill 



Everyone was once again in a buzz, headlines popping in and news articles with ground breaking headlines. It was chaotic, murmurs after murmurs could be heard. Not only were there from high school girls and old maids but even men in their work clothes and uniforms were busy with the news. It was a hit like no other, just like a new song that Super Junior released. 

SANDARA PARK AND KIM JAEJOONG DATING? 
"The said couple were spotted in Coursage at noon having a meal. It was said that the entire restaurant was reserved by Kim Jaejoong himself and our reliable source even stated that Jaejoong cooked the dishes for their date."

Above the headline was a clear shot of the date, showing Dara and Jaejoong having a fine time together, no doubt that they are indeed dating. It seems as if everything was planned to happen. Or was it really? 

Dara burst into Yg's headquarters, the magazine in hand as she threw it on his desk. Her form was raging, her teeth gritted and brows furrowed. She stood infront of the said man, not once bothering to even offer a meek greeting, a simple hello and good morning would do but na dah. 

He looked up boredly at her, his hands full with papers and documents. His glasses situated on the bridge of his nose. He let out a deep sigh and placed the papers back in place, taking off his glasses and propping his elbows on his desk. "Take a seat." he said, more like ordered. His hand gestured for the seat infront of him as Dara hesitantly and grumbly sat down. 

She was mad, raging and murderous to be exact. 

First, it was his suggestion for her to talk to him. And what situation did it lead to? A scandal with that jerk! GHAD! When will this madness stop? 

Second. Her car was towed away last night, her precious Range Rover towed by some company saying that she hasn't been paying up for her tickets or whatever. She really wasn't paying any attention to all those . 

And lastly. People are looking at her. Their stares and fingers directed at her. She could even hear their faint murmurs and the not so whispers of these foolish people as they would mention her name and the bastard's making her cringe hearing it together in one sentence. Even the staffs had the audacity to ask her about the "real score" as they say, as she would just pass through them and ignore their chatters. 

Can't this day get any worst? 

"I know you're mad. I understand that, but I clearly had no idea about his plans as you call it. He only told me that he wanted to talk to you, to clear things out. That's all. I had no idea about the  said couple or like that." Yg calmly said, his eyes directed to hers making her see that he truly is innocent. And seeing that, she only could nod as she sat back comfortably, her elbows propped on the rest of the chair. 

"But with this scandal.. Everything is too risky. If you tell them the truth that you guys aren't dating and it was all justa  set-up of him, many won't believe you and deem you a liar. Plus, his fans will mob you with pitchforks and fire. On the other hand, if you confirm this so-called dating thing-"Yg paused to assess her bewildered face. "Which I know you won't.- his fans will also then again raise pitchforks, swords,guns and even daggers while running after you." 

Dara could only groan out as she stood up to leave. Not knowing what to do no more. She's stressed out for all the wrong mad reasons all pointing to one person, Kim Jaejoong. 

"Dara, I know you're mad, furious to be exact and the idea of killing that conniving bastard is really a good ring in your ears but you know you can't. I don't want your hands to be dirtied because of that bastard. Your too precious for that! Your a YG princess for god's sake!" Dara could only chuckle heading his words as she sat back down and shook her head at his absurdity. A smile lit up his face seeing her happy for once in this mad, mad situation. 

He let out a deep sigh of regret. "Why did I even agree to that contract in the first place? Why did I even think about it?" he muttered, raising his hands up in defeat and raking his balding hair. 

Dara could only sigh with him, a frown nailed on her forehead, thinking. An idea hit her. Veronica! Yes, that ! 

"Do you know Veronica? The story board director of the music video?" Dara eagerly asked, leaning on the table. He pondered  for a while, his hand massaging his chin and eyes staring to space. 

He snapped his fingers suddenly, making the lady infront of him grin and eyes brighten. "She was the one who came up to me and offered that project. She was really eager and even bribed me a couple of times, seeing that I wasn't interested. The main reason I have it a thought cause she was really annoying, different from her stature and all. GHAD was she annoying really." Yg cringed at the thought. Yeah she was a looker but when she practically whined and all, GHAD, what a brat! 

"D-did she give you money?" Dara hesitantly asked, fearing to hear the worst. His father, selling her off. Choosing money over her. 

"NO!" Yg said, his voice scandalized. "Weren't you listening? She was persistent and annoying. ANNOYING!! Do you want me to spell it out for you?" Yg complained like a kid, making the latter chuckle seeing the old man acting childish. 'Wait till the guys hear about this.' she mused mischievously. 

"I just told her to leave it and that I'll think about it and thank God she left!" Yg said, a sigh of relief in tow. "I don't want to see that brat, not even her shadow can enter the premises of my solace." 

Dara chuckled at what he said, a comfortable silence edging in the room. It was just him and her having their moment, their bond that was highly impossible before due to their quarrels and fights. But now, it was peaceful. 

A warm feeling creeped up her chest, seeing him smiling in her direction. It wasn't disgust or hatred, but she felt loved. Loved for once from someone who cares about her and treats her like his own flesh and blood. She hasn't really felt the love of a father since hers left. She searched far and low for that care and affection, not knowing that what she has been looking for is right their all along. 

"I don't know if I should tell you this.." she stated hesitantly, her hands fumbling through the hem of her shirt. She didn't want to bother her anymore about this, but she knows hell get even more infuriated if she doesn't tell him about it. "hmmm.." he muttered as a reply, turning back to his computer as a beep caught his attention. 

He was furiously typing away, his fingers doing all the work, his brows furrowed. Dara could only stare, not sure to tell him or not. She was fidgeting on her seat, a mannerism he knows so well. He paused from typing and averted his attention to her. 

"What's wrong?" he asked, laying a hand atop her fidgeting ones. She looked up to see his worried face. Great, now she once again worried him. "Nothing." she dismissed the topic, waving her hand over. He let out another sigh as he sat back on his seat, his hand running down his face once again deep in thought. 

"You know I'm always here for you right?" he muttered, his voice muffled by his hand. He rested his hand on his desk as he stared at her intently, his eyes bore sadness within them making her sigh. 

"She's an accomplice of Jaejoong. She.. She planned everything to happen." 

"W-what are you talking about? Dara, please, I'm confused." 

"I went clubbing a few months ago, just to unwind and relax when a girl approached me. She said she was a fan and asked for my signature. I gave it to her seeing she was not the sasaeng type. It was obvious she was rich with all the branded clothes wrapped around her." she paused and met his awaiting eyes. She gulped the forming lump on and continued on. "we chatted for a bit, seeing that she's really fun to hang out with and I discovered that she's the heiress of the Kim corporation." 

"What? So, why did she come here then saying she's the storyline director of the shoot knowing how rich she is?" Yg asked bewildered with the information. That woman sure has a lot of things under her sleeves. 

"Yes. That's why I was so shocked seeing her there and it all gets obvious that project was all her plan. She loves to manipulate people's lives. She's crazy." Dara muttered, her voice drained. Yg nodded and gestured for her to continue. 

"Then Jaejoong came all of a sudden, a drink in hand as he greeted her. She introduced us to each other and we chatted along. He was nice and friendly. Veronica left all of a sudden, leaving us both in the room. We continued chatting and it felt refreshing to be talking to a guy with no intention of getting in your pants so I totally trusted him and had fun with talking to him with anything under the sun. She came back and handed me a drink. I enturn drank it no questions asked. Next thing I know, I was in bed and woke up in an unfamilliar room left alone." 

Hyun suk was at the edge of his seat, his eyes murderous. His grip on his seat tightening with each and every word. He was rendered speechless, his anger bubbling in him. 

He never thought killing someone could be that tempting. He should have killed that bastard the last time he met him. He just left her all alone after doing it with her? He stood up, his morals and conscience forgotten. 

Dara stood up scared of what he'll do. She followed his hurried steps, trying to catch up wit his haste. She then blocked his way, spreading her arms infront of him. His gaze was intense, his aura intimidating. The staffs passing by hurriedly went off, their eyes stuck to the two. 

Jiyong and the rest of the members were passing by, fresh from the airport smiles fixed on their faces. Their hands were full of souvenirs from Japan meaning to give it the girls and especially YG. Their smiles however vanished feeling the intense aura of the room. 

They halted immediately, staring at the furious president and their Noona stopping him from something. 

"What's happening?" Seungri asked in a whisper to their leader. He just gave a shrug and stared, taking tentative steps towards the two. He could feel, no everyone can feel the intense aura, the furious state of their president is something that you can't just joke about. 

But there is something more. 

They have never seen him this mad before. Just by being a meter away from him, they know he's furious and the tense air speaks for it. 

Jiyong, being the leader, walked their way. His steps were hesitant as the others ushered him to stop and not meddle but he's firm on his will. With his beating heart and shaky features he succeeded in coming their way. 

He placed a wary hand on her shoulder, siding beside her making him avert his intense gaze to him. Jiyong bit back a shudder, gulping the huge lump on his throat trying to find the right words to say. 

"Wha-what's going on?" he uttered, removing his hand from her shoulder seeing a glare sent to his hand. He stated at his Noona, her eyes questioning but he just smiled to her direction, sending a mental note to say he's got everything under control. 

"I need to kill someone. You want to back me up?" Yg said in gritted teeth, his face grim and sinister. Jiyong shuddered as he stood on his ground. The other members huddled up behind him, shocked hearing his words. 

"Who are you going to kill?" 

"That motherer, Kim Jaejoong." 

Like something snapped within him, Jiyong's face turned grim and thus pounded his hands against one another forming a fist. He already heard rumors about what happened. He didn't want to believe it but seeing the president now, he's sure that the rumor is true. 

The others too, just like Jiyong pounded their fists. One thought in mind. 

KILL KIM JAEJOONG. 


---------------------------------- 


Hello!
Kinda in a rush! Hehehe. Bye. Talk to me. Hehehe.