chapter three

That Project


Clad in a button down shirt, Dara sat atop the soft silk covers mindlessly staring nowhere.

Things where running down her head, everything was too overwhelming. Overwhelming to the point she's about to lose her mind. 

One by one, the memories she tried to bury down into nothingness came in a flash like a movie scene. 

Her cries for help, despair and anguish reminded her of how vulnerable she was. I suppose, she still is. 

Her grip on the covers tightened, her knuckles turning white. Her lips were already bleeding from trying to block out the scream about to explode. 

His touches, his caresses that sent shivers down her spine. His kisses that trailed from her lips down to her neck, his hands doing wonders to her body. 

She wanted him to stop, she wanted to push him away but she can't. 

As much as she tried to push him off, kick him away and slap him, her hands and limbs were lifeless. Numb and unmoving.

Maybe it was because of the drug he spiked on her drink, more like She placed on the drink she gave to her. 

It was all that damned witch's fault. That conniving despicable being. She's delusional. Delusional and powerful. 

Yes she has done many faults in her past, she had her fair share of toys and playmates. But nobody is perfect. Guys come to her, guys who are rich, young and handsome. 

Who is she to refuse? And  besides, that's fan service as others may call it. 

But she doesn't deserve what happened. She never wanted that to happen. Never in her wildest dreams nor in her fantasies does she want to be , even thought her is the mighty Kim Jaejoong. 

Yes she was , forced into ual by a man she never even had any acquaintance of any sort. 

She couldn't fathom as to why he agreed to Veronica's whim. As to how she got him to agree on this silly matter. 

But another thing that she couldn't fathom is how her heart beated so fast as he held her close to him, how she couldn't resist to stare right back to his intense gaze. How her numb hands found its way to his body, caressing his chest, his well toned muscles and his abdomen. How her sinful mouth would curse in pleasure and ask for more. 

She couldn't fathom how she screamed his name in delight as she came in haste with him inside and how she wanted, craved for more. 

A sudden tap on her shoulder brought her back to reality from her scarred past, she roughly wiped away the stray tears that she didn't realized that shed. She quickly composed herself as she breathed in and out. 

She sharply turned her head, ready to blast out curses after curses at the intruder of her personal space. 

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" she snapped, her facade up again. She bit back a sob, his eyes that were looking at her unnerved her. 

It held something she couldn't explain, it was warm and had a deeper edge to it that she couldn't fathom, rather, she didn't want to understand. 

Dara pushed him away, scampering of the bed and brushing his shoulder harshly in the process. She ran all the way to her dressing room, slamming the door shut making the other staffs furrow their eyebrows and some cower in fear.

She sat on a chair, her tears running down freely as she propped up her knees and hugged them tight. She combed through her hair using her hand, disheveling her do but she was too lost to care. 

Her fears creeping up one by one, eating her whole being and crushing down the walls she built upon herself. 

Meeting him once again was the start, she should have just refused this project. She knew for a fact that seeing him once again would bring back the pain she buried long ago. 

Buried and tried to forget. Tried, for whatever the reason is, she just couldn't. The past kept on haunting her for some unknown reason. 

May it be her pride that got crushed or dissapointment. I take the latter for the answer. It wasn't her first, she admits but what pained her the most is that she got used. 

After that encounter, she just woke up with him nowhere in site. The bedsheets were cold, his clothes were gone leaving hers scattered on the carpeted floor. No letter of apology or any sort was left as she roamed her eyes to look for him but failed. 

He was nowhere. Was everything just a product of her imagination? She asked herself that question countless times as her tears poured out, her hands clutching the sheets close to her body. 

Dara sweeped away the contents of her vanity table, branded cosmetics sprawled on the floor and cans of hairsprays and eu de perfumes crashing together with it. 

She stared at her reflection on the mirror. Blots of black trails of tears smeared her cheeks, her hair disheveled but she couldn't care less. 

For what she sees now is a girl. A vulnerable and lost girl. A weakling who's been shed off of her facade. Empty and lonely deep inside. 

Pounds after pounds resounded the room as the staffs panicked hearing the commotion inside. Worry seeped through their bodies as to what happened to their star. They needed to finish this shoot, or else they'd be late for their deadline and they totally  cannot afford that.  

Jaejoong came out of nowhere, shoving past the staffs as he unlocked the door and shut it close. Dara snapped her head towards his direction, her gaze seething and obviously mad as she roughly wiped her tears away. 

"Compose yourself. Everyone outside Iis worrying their asses off because of this drama you ensued. Be more professional, shooting starts an hour from now." 

Dara could only gape at him, her heart breaking into pieces as he once again trampled on it. He was so sweet and caring a moment ago and now he's back to his cold demeanor. 

She should have been used to this. This is how he is, she shouldn't have been fooled, but as idiotic as she is, she fell again to his trap. 

And just like the past, he left. Left with no goodbye or any trace of farewell. 

Without her knowing, tears once again poured endlessly. 

--- 


 
[ HELLO! ]
 
This is epicly quite short, different from my usual updates. Sorry about that. Also, the scenes aren't that detailed like how it's supposed to be. Well,.. I'm not really that knowledgable in writing things like these. I'm just writing up to my knowledge. I don't also update much but I really am thankful for all those who commented. 

Change of plans. That's all I can say. ;)