chapter 12 : insane

That Project

 

 It was a yet another cold evening, white smoke coming out of their mouths as they would speak to one another. The others found it funny and amusing, giggles and chuckles being heard every after a sentence. The atmosphere was light and bubbly even in the coldness of the night, but not everyone were all too happy. 
 
Standing by a nearby shed, wrapped in expensive leather was a man with a hooded expression. His brows were scrounged deeply in  thinking, a faraway look within his gorgeous eyes. His left hand held a stick of cigarette, resting it atop his lips and taking long deep drags as it burned to life. But even with the nicotine intake, he was still troubled and frustrated even more in each drag he took. 
 
It didn't last long and soon the fire died, it's ashes mixing in with the white cold snow, leaving gray remains to mourn for. He ran his now free hand to his hair, tousling in a  messy but still hot way; the of it thrown elsewhere. 
 
He was dead tired of thinking. He had been thinking non-stop after yesterday. The two's obsession became the problem of the family since it's not just their problem, but theirs. Also for the fact that careers will be on the line once this predicament is sailed off to the media. 
 
It was too draining. Draining to the point that he just didn't want to be in it. Heck! He didn't even want to be in it for the first place. But whatever straying away he does, he still is going to be affected for once his brother and best friend are the ones involved, and even though they aren't that close, Dara is still his sister. 
 
Problems, problems. When will this end? 
 
A hand startled him back to present time, resting peacefully on his shoulder as he craned his neck to look at the suspect as to who dare disrupt his thinking. 
 
A bright sunny smile, eyes almost lost greeted him; minus the huffing and regaining of breath. 
 
TOP was too stunned to speak, to shocked to see his presence to utter a word and ask how he found him. How the heck did he find me? 
 
"Hyung!" 
 
"Ooh..." TOP could not find his tongue as intrigue filled his system. His eyes were wary of the surroundings, looking for hidden cameras and all that to say that he's been punked and all that. 
 
"Hyung! Come back to our planet this instant!" Youngbae held his shoulders and shook him greatly. Even with the height difference, he still got to shake him pretty good. TOP held on his outstretched arms to stop him, him immediacy freezing once his hand rested atop his. 
 
A sigh of relief came out of TOP's lips, hind hand running once again to his hair and then holding his head in place to steady his shaken brain. "What's up with you, Youngbae-ah.." he muttered with his baritone voice, running his hand to his face trying to cover the grin starting to appear. He just finds his expression funny. Is that bad? 
 
His grin then escalated to chuckles, then boisterous laughter was then heard from him. Youngbae was immediately brought back from his reverie hearing him laughing, the melody of the angels singing for him. Even though he was laughing at his expense, just seeing him smile is worth it. He could poke fun at him all day, if he could just hear that melodic laughter. He's happy.  
 
And yes, he admits. He is inlove with Choi Seunghyun. 
 
Since the first time he heard that voice escape his lips, he was shot by Cupid. 
 
 
 
--------- 
 
 
"But aren't you gonna tell me who that bastard is, my dear cousin?" 
 
"Nope." she uttered, prolonging the p sound seemingly amused with the look of curiosity in her cousins eyes. She stood up and sat beside him, her hand caressing his lap which he didn't bother remove. 
 
"Why?" 
 
"Because for sure you'll just go and kill him with your bare hands Jaejoong." she chuckled, bridging the gap between them, her face just a centimeter away from his as his gaze was directed at her. "Also, where's the thrill in that?" 
 
A small smirk appeared on his face, his hand squirming its way towards her waist pulling her closer to himself. Chest against chest, skin against skin. A giggle escaped on her lips as his hand started wandering on her back, his hand resting on the hem of her shirt. She nuzzled her nose on his jaw, defined and tiny stubbles left from shaving. He drew lazy circles on her skin, a giggle escaping her lips. 
 
"What are you planning?" 
 
"You'll see. It will be fun I assure you!" 
 
"Alright, as long as Dara will be mine." And thus a wicked grin escaped his lips once more, gazing at his cousin nestled comfortable on his chest who only stared up and shared the same grin as his. He dropped his head low and showered her with butterfly kisses with her just receiving them gladly. 
 
"What about we take this to the bedroom?" Jaejoong asked, a glint of lust visible on his eyes. 
 
"Sorry, but I have to decline. I have an appointment in about ten minutes." and with that she wiggle free from his hold and stood up, straightening her clothes out. She stooped low and kissed him deeply on the lips. 
 
"Gotta go cous. Seeya." 
 
And with that she left, locking the door behind her and never looking back. Jaejoong remained on his spot, as if nothing bizarre and taboo transpired in his apartment and grabbed for the remote. Switching the tube on, her face popped out immediately, singing their song I love you. A sigh escaped on his lips as he stared at the screen, a smug grin in his face. 
 
"My goddess." 
 
 
 
----------- 
 
 
He ran a hand through his hair, papers scattered everywhere on his table. This has been going on for days, the stress eating him up. Scandals sprouting and decisions needed. 
 
He never would have thought that this would happen. Never did it cross his mind that two much loved bachelors of South Korea would be obsessed with the same girl. Going to such horrifying lengths just to have her. 
 
Hyunsuk grabbed the cup of coffee and took a sip on it, as his other hand grabbed the news article that had the same contents for the passing days. Kim Jaejoong and Sandara Park dating, it read in big bold letters. It wasn't true, he just wanted to shout on their faces and scream that this man is an obsessed and totally insane bastard who had been threatening and who actually his daughter to such indecency. 
 
Many times he just wants to grab a dagger and it repeatedly on his heart every time he sees him, though if he even has one. 
 
Why was he so foolish to believe his words? Too actually convince and talk to Dara to talk to him and to plausibly patch things up? Why was he so foolish into believing into his whims? 
 
Just with the thought of Kim Jaejoong makes his blood boil as he held his nape and massaged it. 
 
And there's Kwon Jiyong, his son. What has he done wrong? Was it because he was too lenient to mind the signs? The clothes, the lyrics of his songs all pointing down to one. 
 
He didn't mind it much, thinking that maybe Jiyong had a crush on his Noona. It didn't bother him much, especially with him asking him "favors"; such as if she could sing with him and also when he introduced a friend to be 2ne1's stylist. 
 
He gave in to his whims, finding it cute that his son is now a grown man, finding a girl he loves. 
 
He would all about it all the time and soon he proposed  the dating ban which crushed the girls heart but seeing Jiyong happy made him delighted. 
 
Times passed and soon the business got busier and he haven't had the time to pry on Jiyong and his affection. He turned a blind eye on the signs thinking that everything was okay and well. 
 
Not knowing that everything has been happening under his nose, not knowing the gravity of every action. Turning a blind eye on everything. Prioritizing meager things such as money and success, forgetting his kids in the process. 
 
Everything must be set out right and soon. Soon before he goes insane. 
 
 
---------- 
 
 
B A B B L E S : 
Whatssup ladies, I guess you all are right? lol. Wow. Im overwhelmed that many of you are still reading this and also for the massive counting of subscribers! Yey! I have 104 subbies!! *le crying in happiness.* 
Onto this update. Questions, queries and rants are pretty much welcomed. Just drop them in down below. ;) yeah, I'm sick like that. Ghad.. I'm ed up as of the moment. Hehehe.. :)) I made an edit of Dara, ( up ) if you like it you can use it or save it. Lol. It's a meager gift of mine to you guys. ;) 
Ps. Please do tell me if you're confused with the flow of the story. I just realized that I pretty much jump from a scenario to another. HAHAHA. :) 
- Ciao you guys. Till whenever.