Chapter 9 ~Let Me...~

L.A I'm in Love

 

“Ah Hyung, stop smiling will you?” Asked Jungshin annoyed. They were in the salon to do their make up for today.

“No. I won’t..” Yonghwa answered giddily while his hair was styled up by his hair styler.

“Hyung is kinda annoying these days..” Said Minhyuk.

“It because you are jealous, Minhyuk-ah! Go get a girlfriend then..” Said Yonghwa smugly.

Minhyuk just pouted, “Yeah...yeah.. and now Jonghyun hyung’s turn.” He took a glance at Jonghyun who chuckled at his phone. “He was so attach with his phone lately.”

“Wae?” Asked Jonghyun after he heard that his name was mentioned.

“Ani..” Said Minhyuk gloomily. His eyes was wondering somewhere to kill his annoyance but he only could see someone who made his hyung annoying. “Oh! Anyeong Haseyo..” He greeted.

“Omo! Anyeong Haseyo..” Said The girl with a long wavy hair with an incredibly beautiful bare face.

“Hyun?!” Yonghwa gasped in surprise. He turned his body swiftly made his styler slipped the hair gel bottle and smeared all over his head.

“Oppa!” Seohyun ran excitedly to Yonghwa after bowed to Jungshin and Jonghyun.

“Why you are here?” Asked Yonghwa in amazement not fully aware that his hair had already ruined.

“Yo-yonghwa ssi...” Said The hair styler but Yonghwa didn’t hear her.

“Well, i come here to do my make up. This is my first time, i don’t know that you use to come here..”

“Well, yeah.. we usually come to this salon.” He answered.

“Yonghwa-ssi.... your hair. I’ll fix..your..” Said The hair styler again. She was so helpless.. No one could take away Yonghwa’s attention if Seohyun was around. His dongsaeng who knew this just laughed and shook their head. They didn’t even take an effort to call Yonghwa and tell him about his hair. They quite amused by looking at their hyung’s damped hair. They surely enjoyed it.

“How are you?” Asked Yonghwa, still didn’t hear his styler.

“I am fine.. but anyway what happen to your hair?” Asked Seohyun.

“My hair?” He finally took a look on the mirror, “Eehh?!!!!” He gasped in horror. His hair was overly damped with hair gel and it almost dripped to his face. “Hey! What have you done with my hair?”

“I-i try to tell you.. i’ll fix it.. I am sorry...” Said the styler dreadfully. Yonghwa’s dongsaeng bursted to laugh.. oh they really enjoyed this.

“Oppa.. don’t mad at her! Come on, i’ll help you to wash it.” Said Seohyun softly. She pulled Yonghwa’s hand and asked him to sat and laid on the chair to rinse his hair. Seohyun started to turn on the water then rinsed Yonghwa’s hair.

“Hey.. are you working here?” He chuckled, “Styler noona can do this for me”

“Oh, is that so? I’ll call styler eonni, then..” She teased.

“Ani! Ani!” Said Yonghwa in panic. For God sake! This was Seo Joohyun who washed his hair!! He closed his eyes and feeling her finger his hair. Suddenly he became more sensitive and found this quite ? No.. too vulgar. Hmm? Intimate? Well, yes... having your girlfriend washed your hair it was just overwhelming. He wondered if Seohyun not only washed his hair but played with it, messed it while their kissing...

“Oppa it’s done!” Said Seohyun, cut Yonghwa’s naughty imagination.

“Ne?” Yonghwa gasped, “Ah.. ne thanks.” He got up and came back to his previous seat in front of the mirror, got his hair styled once again.

Jungshin, Jonghyun and Minhyuk had already finished with their make up and hair. They just waited leisurely in the lounge outside the salon. Seohyun sat beside Yonghwa to get her make up. Yonghwa spread his hand to catch hers.

“I miss you..” He said nonchalantly.

“Me too..” She smiled, entwined their fingers.

“Have date tonight, shall we?” Asked Yonghwa.

“Ne? Tonight? How?” Asked Seohyun concernedly. She knew they must be careful unless the scandal would erupt again.

“Hmm..” Yonghwa thought for a while. “I’ll pick you in your dorm with my car.”

“Where are we going, then?”

“If we go to certain place, i am afraid we will get caught.” Said Yonghwa. “How about strolling around Seoul?”

“It sounds nice.” Seohyun smiled at him.

“Okay then.”

Seohyun didn’t think anymore. She should be the one who more considerate between them since Yonghwa wasn’t helping at all. He never hesitated to reached her in public and seems his boldness really affects hers too. This was love. What so wrong about that? But the situation which made them felt so wrong. If only they were an ordinary people.. If only they were not an idol.. If only.. If only...

But that was their life for now. All they could do was live their life well, include their love life. Tried to catch up every single news of each other, tried to build trust and commitment, tried to call and meet as often as they could. And when they finally met and got their quality time, they couldn’t do everything that an usual couple do. For tonight, stroll around the city, just inside the car in order to not to be caught by media or fans, was more than enough. It was not about what you would do or where you would go but with whom you spent your time with. That’s it! They only need each other presence to make both of them happy.

 

***

 

Seohyun waited in her room unpatiently. She sat then walked back and forth, stood, sat and took a look on the mirror for the nth times. The clock strucked 11 pm butYonghwa hadn’t called her yet.

“Chill, Joohyun-ah! Just sit here.” Said Hyoyeon, tapping the empty space on the bed beside her. Seohyun sat beside Hyoyeon but stood up again just in a second to look herself again on the mirror.

“You are beautiful, hyunnie~ Yong seobang will drool with only looking at you.” Said Hyoyeon playfully.

“Eonni!” Seohyun squealed. But in fact, she really beautiful. Her light make up, with a slight wavy brown hair plus a simple cream colored dress which she wore made her look so sweet yet stunning.

A melodious bell was heard. Someone ring their dorm’s bell. Seohyun tilted her head in confussion and she walked to the door to open it for whoever the guest was.

“Hi!” Said the man in front of her door. Jung Yonghwa knocked on her door for the second time.

“Oppa!” She hissed then dragged him in. “Why you so careless?”

“I am not.” He paused, “I see you ready.” Yonghwa scanned her from head to toe. His eyes was glinted excitedly and full of admiration. “My girl trully beautiful.” He whispered huskily.

Seohyun blushed and cleared her throath nervously. He often been complimented by a lot of people but heard that compliment from his mouth was really something. Made her felt more beautiful than Miss Universe. “Sha-shall we go, then?” Asked Seohyun, stuttered.

“Sure.” Yonghwa took her hand.

“Oppa! Is it safe if we just walk like this?” Asked Seohyun. They stopped walk then Yonghwa took off his coat then covered Seohyun with it, pulled the hood over her head. Yonghwa had already had his cap on.

“Okay, let’s go.” Asked Yonghwa.

 

***

 

“The city lights is really beautiful.” Said Seohyun. They were now on their secret date, strolling around Seoul like they had planned.

“Yes..” He answered, “But i think you are more beautiful.”

“Aish Jinja!!” Seohyun hit his shoulder lightly. Her boyfriend was getting more cheesy day by day.

“Wae?” He asked playfully.

“Aniyo!” Seohyun slipped her hands on his arm and leaned her head on his shoulder. “Oppa..” She called.

“Hmm?”

“You smells good.” She said. He chuckled. “Really, smells like menthol.” Seohyun sniffed his shoulder, then his chest and just trailed all the way to his neck. Yonghwa sensed a growing desire on him. He almost lost his concentration.

“Seo Joohyun, i am driving now...” He said hoarsely.

“I know..” But she didn’t stop sniffing him. Yonghwa couldn’t concentrate anymore, he immediately stopped the car and parked it.

Seohyun still on her ministration. His scent was really intoxicating. Yonghwa couldn’t believe that she would do this. It really .. a lot. It wasn’t a real skinship but somehow it had kind of a y vibe. He could felt her nose tip trail along his colar bone then suddenly he jolted as her lips brushed lightly on his skin.

“Seohyun.. hyun...” He whispered helplessly. He was kind of dilemma. He really wanted to jump on her and kissed her senselessly but he really enjoyed what she did to him. Should he moved? Or just stayed still? He couldn’t decide.

Just after a several minutes, Seohyun lifted her face and looked at him and Yonghwa knew his time had come. For full five seconds they only looked at each other. The air was so heavy because of desire.

Yonghwa leaned closer to her slowly, “Hyun,” He said in his mind, “Let me... just let me...”. Seohyun’s eyes slowly closed, the sign of her permission. Finally they lips met. It was kind of innocent kiss. He felt her soft contour of her lips, pressed it lighty. He kept in his mind that this was her first kiss. He shouldn’t ravished her in the first place. He should did this respectfully.

They broke the kiss and looked at each other, seeking a slight emotion drawn on their face. They looked a like.. the same expression clearly shown in their face. Love, lust and desire. It made Yonghwa dared to leaned once again and kissed her.. deep. He tried to move his lips on her, tilted his head a bit to get more contact. His hand cupped her cheek and brushed it lovingly. It was not only him who loved this, it was mutual. Her hand slowly trailed on his back and held him tight and the other caressed his thight. This action made Yonghwa groaned and slightly bit her lips, earned a moan from . The green light was on, the flag was risen and nothing could stop Yonghwa to do all on his way. Yonghwa grabbed her hips and held her closer, his lips became wild on her. He on her lower lips made her gripped his hair hard, gather everything she could reach to hold on. She couldn’t handle this, it was her first experience and she never knew that his kiss could take her breath away.

Yonghwa stopped the kiss and panted hard and so Seohyun did. Her face gleamed with a deep red color, her lips was glistening and swollen, and her eyes.... and oh her eyes was so beautiful. It twinkled and shone like the sunrise in the east.

“I love you..” Said Yonghwa, “You know that i mean that, Seo Joohyun.”

“I know.” She whispered, “and i love you too...”

“I want you to understand that i am serious with you. It is not like a short-term relationship. Since i know you, since we meet in L.A., i know you are the one. So, Seo Joohyun... let me be the one who share your life with.. even i don’t exist in your past, let me be the part of your present and your future..”

His speech touched her. Her eyes strated to teary and ready to cry. In the first step of her relationship, she never expected she would meet her Mr. Right this soon. She was very thankful.

“Yes. Of course, Oppa..” She finally answered after a hard time to find her own voice.

“Thanks.” Yonghwa kissed her forehead and hugged her. “I know it will be hard but i’ll do my best to make our relationship work.”

They just hugged for several minutes. There was no words exchange only their breath and racing heartbeats filled the air.

“Hyun.” Yonghwa broke the silence and released their hug.

“Hmm?”

“Actually i have something for you.” He rummaged his bag on the back seat and pulled a paper bag. “This.”

Seohyun took the bag and opened it. There were a thin box and a white envelope. She took a glance to Yonghwa, asked an unspoken question to him.

“Open it.” He said.

Seohyun opened the box and inside it, there was a necklace with a butterfly pendant. She gasped in awe, “It’s beautiful.”

“Let me put that on you.” Yonghwa put the necklace on her while he faced her. He leaned to hook the clasp of the necklace. Their face was really close, the proximity between their lips only an inch apart. Only thin air which separate them. Seohyun even could felt his breath brushed on her face. Yonghwa pulled himself and looked at her. “It really suits you.”

“Thank you.” She cleared nervously. She felt little bit embarrassed.

“No problem.” Yonghwa smiled warmly.

“And what’s this?” Seohyun pointed at the white envelope. She opened it and found two tickets, “CNBLUE and FT.ISLAND concert ticket?”

“Yes.. But there’s one more ticket.”

Seohyun flipped the other ticket, “Flight ticket to L.A?” She tilted her head, “I don’t understand.”

Yonghwa chuckled, “If you take a look clearly, My Lady.. the concert is held in L.A on 22 June. So, i invite you to watch my concert as my birthday present. I know you are free on that day so don’t try to refuse me.”

“Of course i won’t! But how do you know that i am free on that day?”

“I am a fanboy of yours.. i know all of your schedule and i insist my management to held the concert on that day. Since they consider me as one of the most important person in FNC, please excuse my arrogance but i earn a lot of money for them, so they agree with me. Voila! The concert date is set!”

“But...” Seohyun looked hesitate.

“My manager gladly arrange to pick you up safely. We’ll meet in airport, okay?” He said, “After the concert, we can have a date later.” He winked playfully.

“Oppa..” Seohyun hugged Yonghwa warmly, “Thank you..”

“You are always welcome.”

The memory of them flashed slowly. Yonghwa who recognized her clearly for the first time. Seohyun who never knew him before. An awkward moment when they first met. A strange spark which was built between them. A thin red string which bounded them. Whoever the person, whenever the time, wherever they met.. if two people were destined to be together then nothing could stop them to meet. And finally, they would back again to L.A. where their destiny crossed, where everything begin, where they finally find their love... 

 

To Be Continued..

 


Author's Note :

Hi!! this is meluvyuya..

it's been a long long long time ago i update this. haha sorry. kind of author's block here..

sorry if my update isn't satisfy you.. i try my best, though.. kkk~

the thing i want to point out in this story is.. the seriousness of Yonghwa towards their relationship.

he really wanted to be the part of seohyun's life..

 

i understand if you forget the story line. well, just take a little time to back read the previous chapter. hehe.

well, i think this fic is going to end soon.. maybe one chapter more.. 

so stay tunned!

thank you so much to all my readers and subscriber.. i mean wow! 69 subies! i never thought my fic will gain a good response.

thank you! thank you! ^^

 

anw, i has just get my Re:Blue album! it arrived this afternoon! woah! i am sooo happy!! ^^ the packaging really cool! and their music getting greater!! CNBLUE is really talented! Love the boys even more!

 

so this is all from me.

happy reading! ^^