Chapter 8 ~I Love You~

L.A I'm in Love

 

After the incident, Yonghwa always called or sent message to Seohyun no matter how busy he was. He didn’t want to lost her trust again.. never. Besides, if he didn’t call her at least once a day, his day would be incomplete. And this night was the usual night, Yonghwa called Seohyun after all of his schedule finished.

“Hi! It’s me..” Said Yonghwa through the phone. Who else? There was only one man who called her constantly beside Seohyun’s father, so he didn’t bother to say his name.

“Oppa..” She replied sweetly.

“What’s with that aegyo?” Yonghwa chuckled.

“Ne? aniyo~” She smiled. She was just excited because of his call.

“How’s your day?” He asked.

“It was.....fun..” She answered hesitantly.

“I feel that wasn’t fun enough... your voice doesn’t show a happiness at all.”

She sighed, “Aniyo..”

“Tell me, Hyun~”

“Oppa, do you know Bora-ssi?” Suddenly she asked.

“Huh? Bora from SISTAR?” Yonghwa was confused. Why Seohyun talked about Bora all of sudden?

“Yes..”

“Of course i know..”

“Do you know KARA Go Hara?”

“Yes..”

“Wonder Girls Sunye?”

“I know her... So? Are you testing me about Idol Group knowledge?” He chuckled, tried to make a joke to enlight the strange situation. But, She didn’t find it funny.

“Oh... You know them, no wonder they talked a lot about you.” She said coldly.

“They talk about me? why?”

“Just ask them!! You said that you know them right?” Her voice raised into a high pitch tone.

“Hyun-ah! What’s wrong with you?” Yonghwa became worried. They were okay back then but now, he couldn’t explain why Seohyun seemed so....angry to him.

“I don’t know!” Seohyun shouted.

Yonghwa startled and looked at his phone. Seohyun shouted at him, that was strange. Then a realization snapped him, he grinned ear to ear. “Hey, Hyun... i think i know what’s wrong with you.”

“Ne? You know?” Seohyun asked confusedly.

“Uhuh. I think you are jealous... of me.” He held his chuckle.

“Don’t make fun of me!” Seohyun spatted sternly then hung up the phone.

“Yeoboseyo? Yeoboseyo, Hyun?” Yonghwa called her but there was no one answering, Seohyun had already cut the phone off.

On the other line, Seohyun held his phone on her chest. Her face flushed and her heart thumped so hard. Yonghwa’s words kept repeating on her head, “I think you are jealous....”. Was it true? Should she searched it in books to make sure? But the more she thought about that, the more she realized that what Yonghwa said was true. She was jealous. She hated when other girl admired him. She felt insecure. She acted like she owned him. What should she do? She was afraid that Yonghwa would left her for Bora, Hara or any other girls. What if he didn’t want to meet her again? What if he stopped call her again? What if he dissapeared from her life? She didn’t want that happened.... What should she do? What should she do?

“Joohyun-ah.. You haven’t slept?” Asked Hyoyeon who just entered their room.

“Ye-yes. I am going to sleep now...”

“Joohyun?”

“Yes, eonni?”

“Why are you crying?”

“Ne?” Seohyun touched her cheek and found it wet. She unconsciously cried. She even didn’t realized when the first tears dropped on her chubby cheeks.

“What happen, Joohyunnie?” Hyoyeon sat beside Seohyun and hugged her tight.

Hyoyeon’s touch made Seohyun shuddered then her tears broke. She cried hard on Hyoyeon’s shoulder. She trembled and sobbed hard, unable to speak properly. “Eon-eonni...” She tried to speak even she felt a huge lump blocked her throath, “I love him....” She whispered, “What should i do? I don’t want to lose him...”

Hyoyeon smiled and patted Seohyun’s shoulder. Hyoyeon knew whom Seohyun talked about. He must be Jung Yonghwa. Her beloved dongsaeng had grown up... Her beloved dongsaeng had discovered the new world called love and it was her turn as eonnie to help and guide Seohyun.

“I know it’s complicated, Joohyun-ah... if we are just ordinary people, i can say ‘Go get him!’ but we are not. I am afraid your love to him will leads into something bad... you have caught by Lee seonsangnim once, i can’t imagine if you are caught for the second time..”

“I know, eonni... i know. But i think i can’t forget him...”

“I am not saying that you have to forget him, Joohyun-ah...”

“So, what should i do?”

Saw her makne this sad made Hyoyeon sad too. She didn’t want to seperate them. No, after her maknae found her love. She decided to help Seohyun, “Joohyun-ah.. are you able to handle the risk?” Asked Hyoyeon carefully.

“What do you mean?”

“Being with him means risk your own life, your career even his career. Can you handle that?” Hyoyeon looked at the makne lovingly. Seohyun just silent. “You afraid, huh? I understand.. I know it’s hard for you but i think it will work if both of you do this together.”

“How?”

“If he loves you too, which i am really sure he loves you too, he will help you to protect the relationship.”

“Do you think it will works?” Seohyun could see the light for her and Yonghwa.

“Just talk to him.... like... now?” Hyoyeon grabbed Seohyun’s phone and called Yonghwa.

“Eonni!!!” Hyoyeon grinned to her and left her for some privacy.

Seohyun’s heart was thumping like crazy. It didn’t take more than five seconds, Yonghwa already picked the phone.

“Hyun! I am sorry! I was thinking whether i should call you or not! Do i make you angry? Are you okay? Just forget my lame jokes. Please forgive me.. i didn’t mean to...” Yonghwa kept talking non stop until Seohyun cut him...

“Oppa, I love you....” She held her breath. She couldn’t think anymore. She just had those sentences in mind, even she forgot about ‘Hello’ or ‘Yeoboseyo’.

Silent. On the other line, Yonghwa’s mouth hanged open. Unable to believe what had just he heard. Seohyun said that she loved him?

“Op-oppa?” Seohyun’s voice broke Yonghwa’s shock.

“Hyun... Say that again..”

“What? I.. i can’t.. i” She stuttered.

“I love you too...”

 

***

 

“Our maknae have already crazy! Look at her! Grin like idiot to her phone!” Said Jessica.

“Like you never done that, Ice princess...” Sunny teased Jessica.

“Of course not!” Jessica flipped her hair. Sunny just shook her head.

“Our maknae had grown up! She is beautiful even more..” Taeyeon commented.

All of Seohyun’s eonni were watching Seohyun who sat in the corner of their practice room while fiddling her phone. Seohyun turned her head to found her eight eonnies looked at her. She put her phone shyly then approached her eonni.

“Yah, maknae. What did your husband say?” Yuri .

“Aniyo, eonni...” Seohyun shook her head shyly.

“I miss you too~ Sarang hae, Hyun.” All heads Sooyoung’s loud voice. She secretly sneaked and took Seohyun phone and read Yonghwa’s text message.

“KYAAAAAA!!!!!” Eight girls squealed like crazy and made a super loud scream.

“Eonni! give it back to me!” Seohyun tried to grab her phone but Sooyoung held it up above her head.

“HAHAHA! No! let me read one more text...” Said Sooyoung playfully, “Eh what’s this? ‘Arraseo, Hyun. I won’t talk to Bora-ssi again. I promise.’ Ooooh! Maknae! You are such a possessive girlfriend! Kyaaaa!!”

“Eonni!!!” Seohyun shouted in frustration.

 

Yonghwa put his phone and smiled to himself. He whistled then washed the dish in the sink. Jungshin rubbed his eyes, bewildered. Was he dreaming or was that really his hyung who washed the dish?

“Hyung, are you okay?” Asked Jungshin.

“Huh? Never better, Jungshin-ah.” Yonghwa smiled widely.

“I thought you are sick. It isn’t normal.”

“What did you say, Jungshin-ah?” Yonghwa asked casually, seemed he didn’t hear Jungshin.

“Uh, nothing, Hyung.”

 

***

 

CNBLUE was on their way to the next schedule. Today they had a performance in Music Bank. Jungshin, Jonghyun and Minhyuk were sleeping while Yonghwa busied with his phone. he cursed himself because he forgot to charge his phone battery last night. Now, his phone was off and he couldn’t call Seohyun. He wanted to use his dongsaeng’s phone but none of them had Seohyun’s number and he also didn’t remember the number.

“Ah.. Ottoke? I hope she isn’t  mad at me..” He said. He remember the time when he didn’t contact her, she really furious. At that time, they hadn’t a lovers yet but she already mad like a girlfriend usually did. He couldn’t imagine how she would react now if he didn’t contact her.

“We have arrived.” Said their manager.

Yonghwa snapped from his thought then woke up his dongsaeng. Well, what he could do? He would face Seohyun no matter how angry she was.

“Hyung! Hyung!” Called Jungshin enthusiastically.

“What?” Asked Yonghwa.

“SNSD is here! I saw Yoona sunbaenim!”

“Really?” Yonghwa’s heart began to flutter. This was the first time he met her directly since they officially dated. He must found a way to meet her secretly.

 

“Omo! Is that Jungshin from CNBLUE?” Said Yoona.

“Huh? Who?” Asked Hyoyeon.

“Jungshin..? The tallest guy in CNBLUE.. He is Jungshin, right?”

Hyoyeon looked at the one whom was pointed by Yoona, “Oh right! Wah! It means that CNBLUE is here! Good news for uri Hyunnie.. finally she can meet Yonghwa.”

“What’s with me, eonni?” Asked Seohyun.

“Hyunnie! CNBLUE is here! Your boyfriend is here!” Said Hyoyeon energetically.

“Jinjja yo, Eonni?” Seohyun looked so ecstatic! Her chubby cheeks tinted by the shade of pink. Finally...

 

In the end of the show, all idol would go on stage together to congratulate the group who win the top chart. This was the chance for Yonghwa to be close to Seohyun. He moved slowly from his place, tried to be as natural as he could, and approached where Seohun was.

“Hyun.” He whispered, “I’ll meet you in SNSD’s dressing room after this, okay.”

Seohyun still looked straight to the audience in front of them but her hand reached his and squeezed it lightly, to say an ‘okay’ to him without anyone noticed.

 

With a miracle, Yonghwa successfully sneaked to SNSD’s dressing room. He entered the room silently and welcomed by Seohyun and her eonnies. It was awkward but what he could expect? Of course her eonnies would be there, it was SNSD dressing room, after all.

“Anyeong haseyo.” He bowed.

“Anyeong!! Kyaaa!!” He was replied by a pack of noisy and cheerfull girls. He smiled awkwardly.   

“Oppa!” Seohyun greeted him.

“Hyun.” He sighed, glad to meet her at last.

“We only have thirty minutes.” She said, “Hyoyeon and Sunny eonni can only give us thirty minutes to lure our manager out of here.”

“Ah!” He gasped. Right! He forgot about their manager. Lucky he had a smart girlfriend.

“Sorry, i am not thinking about that.”

“It’s okay.” She smiled widely, “Come on sit here, Oppa.”

They sat on the chair in the corner while their eonnies tried to ignore them to give some privacy. To be honest, other SNSD members were dying to watch them and eavesdrop what they were talking about. But they endured it, they could wait, they could interogate their maknae after this.

“How are you, Hyun.” He asked.

“Fine. How about you?”

“I am fine too. By the way, i am sorry i didn’t call you, my battery run out.”

“It’s okay.”

“What? You’re not angry? I thought you will angry just like.. the last time.”

“I try to understand.. i admit that what i’ve done before it’s kind of childish. Well, being in a relationship, we must try to understand and adjusted to each other right?”

Yonghwa was touched by Seohyun’s words. “Aigoo, my girlfriend is much more mature now.” He ruffled her hair lovingly.

“Ah Oppa! Don’t mess my hair!” She caught his hand and held it. They looked at their hand and looked at each other. First skinship. Yonghwa intertwined their finger and played with it. Seohyun unconsciously leaned her head to his shoulder. They took a glance and their eyes met, seemed they forgot that they weren’t alone, there was six paired of eyes who secretly observed them, but they didn’t even cared. Yonghwa started to lean his face closer to her... closer and closer til their lips were only an inch apart...

RING! RING! Seohyun’s phone intruded them! She frantically picked it up.

“Joohyun-ah! We’re heading to dressing room now.” It was Hyoyeon.

“Ne? O..okay. Thanks, Hyoyeon eonnie!” She looked at Yonghwa sadly.

“Wae?” He asked.

“Our time is up.”

“Oh... i think i have to leave then?” He smiled weakly to Seohyun. Seohyun nodded.

Yonghwa said good bye to her eonnies who happily . Seohyun followed behind him, held his hand tight.

“I’ll call you when i get home.” He said.

“You must.” She answered playfully.

“Jashik!” He teased, “Well, See you, then.”

“Oppa, wait!” Seohyun tiptoed then kissed his cheek lightly. Her eonnies who watched this gasped and shocked! So did Yonghwa. He touched his cheek with his mouth hanged open.

“Go! Go! Our manager might caught you!” Said Seohyun.

Yonghwa just nodded and still in daze when he left the dressing room which was chaos by Seohyun’s eonnies scream.

 

To be continued~

 


 

Author's Note :

Hi this is meluvyuya~ kkkk~

well, another update! is it too lame? haha XD what do you think?

btw i want to promote my twitter acc @mlvyy feel free to mention ^^

thank you for all subies and readers~ happy reading ^^