Chapter 13 ~Happily Ever After~

L.A I'm in Love

Fans and paparazzi had already waited in airport since they knew that CNBLUE and FTISLAND had completed their concert in L.A and arrived at Korea today. It was already a habit for Korean Idol to be updated about their abroad schedule and especially their airport fashion.

The fans cheered loudly and busied taking picture when one by one of CNBLUE member walked out from the arrival gate. First Jungshin, Jonghyun, Minhyuk and the last was Yonghwa... who didn’t walk alone. He walked side by side with Seohyun hand in hand.

 

CNBLUE Leader Jung Yonghwa and SNSD Maknae Seohyun Spotted Arrived Together At Incheon Airport.

 

The article spread like a wild fire. Even before Seohyun and Yonghwa reached their own home. SM and FNC already heard the news and immediately called them.

“Han Sajangnim want to meet you, Yonghwa-yah..” Said Jaeyoon when they were still in the van.

“Arrasseo.” Said Yonghwa as he tighten his grip on Seohyun’s hand. Seohyun looked at him and Yonghwa smiled at her. He her hair lovingly, tried to assure her that everything would be okay.

Then Seohyun’s phone rang. It was her manager. She was sure that her manager wanted to inform her that Sooman sajangnim wanted to meet her. Seohyun looked at Yonghwa before she answered it. Yonghwa nodded to encourage her.

“Yeoboseyo.” Seohyun answered.

“Seo Joohyun, Sooman Sajangnim want to meet you.” Said her manager.

“I know.”

“You do a stupid move, Seohyun. You have to listen to me at the first place.”

“Enough. Don’t tell me what i have to do or don’t.” Said Seohyun coldly.

“You!” Her manager snapped.

“I’ll meet Sajangnim as soon as possible.” Said Seohyun then hung up the phone.

Seohyun snuggled closer to Yonghwa. She felt tired already. She hoped that she lived in L.A and never comeback again. What she thought was right. Everything happened in L.A just a beautiful dream. She hated the fact that the reality wasn’t as sweet as her dream.

Yonghwa hugged her tight. He could feel her anxiety. Seohyun’s body was so tense in his embrace. He her back gently and whispered,

“We’ll trough this together. Don’t be afraid, Hyun-ah....”

 

***

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun decided to meet their respective Sajangnim together. First, they meet the CEO of FNC, Han Seungho. They faced the gloomy face of Han Sajangnim.

“I never expect this kind of things happen.” Said Han Seungho.

“I just ask for you to let us be together.” Said Yonghwa. He stood there together with Seohyun beside him.

“But why you do this? This can ruin CNBLUE!”

“CNBLUE really support me, whatever i do.”

“But i don’t support you for this matter.”

“Please....” Said Yonghwa, “Let us be together. I don’t want to deny anymore. I want to come clean to CNBLUE’s fans.”

“So let’s say you are dating Seohyun ssi. You have made this commotion. Then next? You broke up with her. What a useless drama, Yonghwa.”

“I don’t intend to only dating her, Sajangnim. I want to marry her.” Said Yonghwa.

“What?” Han Sajangnim startled. He looked at Yonghwa then Seohyun. “You can’t be serious.”

“Yes, i am.” Said Yonghwa, “Besides, in my contract there isn’t restriction for me to get married.”

Surely there wasn’t. Because Han Sajangnim didn’t predict that Yonghwa would get married this young.

Han Sajangnim shook his head, “Young man, you don’t understand business at all.”

“Yes, i don’t understand. I just understand music and that’s all that i want to do.”

“You make FNC in a bad condition! If fans hear that you already married, it isn’t good for our selling. It’s the fact that Fans prefer you are being single.”

“And they prefer to be fooled? I don’t like the idea, Sajangnim.”

Han Seungho leaned on seat sighed tiredly. Yonghwa and CNBLUE was one of the best that FNC had. Yonghwa was a genius in music and not to mention he was good looking and charismatic. He promised to himself to not letting go of Yonghwa and CNBLUE. Because he could see that CNBLUE would have a bright future and popularity. He also like CNBLUE because their good behavior. They always obeyed him and being a good boy. But now, one of his favorite boy had this rebellion. What the best he should do?

“Aniyo, Han Sajangnim. I ask Yong Oppa.. erm i mean Yonghwa ssi to make our marriage as a secret. I don’t want to publish it yet. All we want is your permission to let us together freely and not denying our relationship. We tell you about the marriage as the assurance that we won’t broke up and this commotion won’t be useless.” Finally Seohyun spoke.

Han Seungho looked at Seohyun. “I have no right to tell you this, but i’m sure that this case will affect SNSD too. Why you agree with him and do this, Seohyun ssi?”

“This is our commitment.” Said Seohyun shortly.

“Very well.” Han Sajangnim looked at Yonghwa, “I’ll think about this. You may go.”

“Thank you very much, Sajangnim.” Yonghwa and Seohyun bowed deeply to Han Sajangnim and left his office.

 

***

 

Now, it was Seohyun turn to talked with Lee Sooman. As soon as the finished talked with Han Sajangnim, they meet with this SM owner.

“I already warn you to stay away from him. I thought you will be a good girl and listen to me.” Said Lee Sooman.

“I’m deeply sorry, Sajangnim. But, i sincerely want to ask your permission to let us be together.” Said Seohyun.

“But you are the member of SNSD! Your decision will affect your sisters and your own career, and SM.”

“I know. But SNSD have been debuted for seven years, i’m sure we already have stable fanbase. The fans have gone through so many years and keep loyal, i have a confidence that they will accept me and my condition.”

“I agree with you for that matter. But Seohyun, dating issue will never receive a good feedback.”

“At first yes, but later Fans will accept it by time.”

“You seems sure of that.”

“I must.”

“And also Lee Sajangnim.” Said Yonghwa, “I want to tell you that i intend to marry her as soon as possible. Don’t worry, we’ll keep this marriage as a secret.”

“What? Get married?” Lee Sooman’s reaction was no different with Han Seungho.

“Yes.” Said Yonghwa confidently.

“I must make a careful consideration about this matter. I need to discuss this with your management too Yonghwa ssi.”

“Thank you.” Said Yonghwa and Seohyun.

“I haven’t make any decision yet.” Said Lee Sooman. “You may go.”

 

***

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun have one more appointment that day. They must met CNBLUE and SNSD members. All of them. They agreed to meet in SNSD’s dorm, since four people was easier to sneak than nine people. They sat together on the living room and all eyes were on Seohyun and Yonghwa.

“We will support our hyung and Seohyun ssi. That’s what we want to state.” Said Jonghyun, “We never mind since the very first time if Yonghwa hyung want to date Seohyun ssi and make it public.”

“Thank you.” Said Seohyun. She felt so glad that all CNBLUE’s member had their bless for her and Yonghwa.

“Maknae-ya! I never thought you do this!” Said Taeyeon. “You frighten me! Why you go to L.A by yourself and without telling us!”

“I’m sorry, Eonni.” Said Seohyun. Yonghwa held her hands tight to support her.

“You disappoint us on that point only.” Said Tiffany.

“After all this time we always support you with Yonghwa.” Said Yoona.

“Don’t forget who is the one who lure our manager so you can meet Yonghwa in dressing room.” Said Hyoyeon.

“Yes, that’s you, Hyoyeon Eonni.” Seohyun chuckled. “You are also who force me to call Yong Oppa when i finally realize my feeling.”

Hyoyeon smiled warmly and shot the love sign to Seohyun.

“It’s a big OK from us.” Said Taeyeon and all SNSD member nodded. “You better take care of her well, Yonghwa! I’ll be watching you!”

“Thank you very much!” Yonghwa said gladly. “I’ll take care of her well. Of course, since she will be my wife.”

“Eh?” Taeyeon gasped confusedly.

“We’ll get married soon.” Said Seohyun.

“WHAT??!!” All of them gasped. Nothing new. Yonghwa and Seohyun had already saw the same response from Han Seungho and Lee Sooman.

 

***

 

“What are you doing?” Asked Seohyun.

They were on their one of free time. Seohyun was doing her school assignment on the desk in Yonghwa’s room, while Yonghwa was sitting on the bed, concentrating at his laptop.

“Hm?” Yonghwa responded absentmindedly.

Seohyun shook her head. She knew that Yonghwa didn’t really pay attention to her question. She got up from the chair then joined him on the bed and sat beside him.

“What is it?” Asked Seohyun as she leaning on him.

“What do you think?” He asked her back.

Yonghwa put the laptop on Seohyun’s lap to make her saw the screen easier. It was the website of residence. There was several apartment that Yonghwa pointed out at Seohyun.

“You will rent a new dorm for CNBLUE?” Asked Seohyun bluntly.

“No.”

“So?”

“Aigoo!!” Yonghwa pinched Seohyun’s cheek, “That’s for us, Pabo ya!”

“Ne?” Seohyun could felt her cheek blushed. “For... for us?”

“Why you look so surprised? I’ve told you, right? After we get married, we’ll live together.”

“Ah....right.” Seohyun smiled.

“So what do you think the best?” Asked Yonghwa, referred to the apartment advertisement in his laptop.

“Hmm... i’m sure Oppa have make a consideration about this. Which one that Oppa like the most?”

“Actually, i like this one.” Yonghwa pointed one of the apartment unit. “It was located in Gangnam. It’s quite near with SM and FNC. The price is a bit expensive but it’s an elite residence with high security system.”

“Omo! It’s too expensive, Oppa! We just can choose the cheaper one.”

“If the problem is only about the price, i can manage.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yep. Actually, i have a residence insurance. My parents arranged it a long time ago. They said i can use it when i get married. So it’s the right time to use it, don’t you think?”

 “Mwo? Is it alright?”

“Of course!” Said Yonghwa, “Ah, i’ll take you to Busan to meet my parents and i will meet your parents too.”

“Okay.” Seohyun nodded. “I just can’t imagine how my parents reaction, knowing their only one daughter will get married.”

“They will surely give you to me happily.” Said Yonghwa smugly.

“Ey!” Seohyun hit his chest playfully. “So full of yourself!”

“I am.” Yonghwa leaned and gave her a peck.

Seohyun squealed then pulled him for another kiss.  

 

***

 

Yonghwa smoothen his shirt once again. He was sitting in Seo’s family living room. Seohyun’s eomma smiled at the nervous man in front of him. Seohyun sat closely beside him as she linked her arm around his. They are all waiting for Seohyun’s appa to come down from his room.

“It’s okay, Oppa.” Seohyun’s whispered to him.

“You can say it easily, Hyun. You don’t know I’m dying here.” Yonghwa answered her.

Seohyun’s Appa finally entered the living room. Yonghwa stood instantly and bowed deep at him. He waited Seohyun’s Appa to sit first before he, himself sat.

“Anyeong haseyo, Abeonim. Jung Yonghwa imnida.” Said Yonghwa nervously.

Seohyun’s Appa nodded at him, “I see that you want to talk about something important.”

“Ne.” Yonghwa answered. He took a glance at Seohyun beside him. Seohyun nodded at him and smiled. “Actually, i’m dating with your daughter now and i intend to make this relationship into advanced level.” Yonghwa cleared his throat, “And... and i ask for your bless for me to marry her.”

Seohyun’s Appa stay silent for  a while. It made Yonghwa nervous even more. “Well, i heard your name since a long time ago actually, even before those scandal and all.”

“I’m really sorry about that, Abeonim.” Said Yonghwa.

“I heard from my wife that my only daughter has fallen in love with certain man. Apparently that man is you.”

“For that...i’m sorry that i haven’t greeted you formally earlier. The situation was hectic back then.” Said Yonghwa regretfully.

“Well, the important thing is now you are here.” Said Seohyun’s Appa to Yonghwa.

“Thank you.”

“Joohyun-ah..” Her Appa called.

“Ne, Appa..” Seohyun’s answered.

“Do you love this guy?”

Seohyun smiled brightly as she tighten her hold on Yonghwa’s arm, “Yes.” Her eyes couldn’t lie. It was shining and full of happiness.

“Very well. I believe my daughter. I give you my bless.” Said Seohyun’s Appa.

Yonghwa brighten up, “Thank you very much!!” He felt like he wanted to hug Seohyun’s Appa but he resisted.

“Please, take care of her well.” Seohyun’s Appa smiled at his son-in-law to be.

“Yes, I will, Abeonim.”

 

***

 

The meeting with Jung’s family less of nervousness. Yonghwa’s parents already knew Yonghwa’s intention to marry the girl named Seo Joohyun. Yonghwa already wrote letter to their parents and talked to them directly. So when Yonghwa and Seohyun came, they were greeted warmly by Yonghwa’s parents.

“Anyeong, Seohyun-ah, I’m your fan~” Said Yonghwa’s Eomma with full aegyo.

Seohyun blushed and held Yonghwa’s Eomma hand, “Kamsahamnida, Eomonim.”

Yonghwa’s father too really welcomed Seohyun. He kept asking simple question to Seohyun and paid attention with fascination to her answer. Even Yonghwa seems neglected.

“Eomma, Appa.. I’m here too, by the way.” Said Yonghwa.

“I know.. i know. I’m too happy to meet my daughter-in-law.” Said Yonghwa’s Eomma as she smiled and held Seohyun’s hand.

“Too bad that Suchul now in US and still studying there. He must be very happy to see you, Seohyun-ah.” Said Yonghwa’s Appa. He was talking about Yonghwa’s older brother.

“Ne, Abeonim. I’ll meet him in the future for sure.” Seohyun answered.

“It’s getting late. You will sleep here right, Seohyun-ah?” Asked Yonghwa’s Eomma.

“Eh, ne?” Seohyun looked at Yonghwa’s Eomma then Yonghwa confusedly. “But...”

“You won’t take the train late at night, right? Just sleep over tonight. I’ll tidy up the guest room.” Yonghwa’s Eomma got up from her seat without hearing Seohyun’s approval first. Oh well, she was just too excited.

 

***

 

Seohyun couldn’t sleep that night. She kept tossing her body right and left on the bed. She didn’t sure why she felt so restless. Was it because she would be a married woman soon or the fact that she slept in one roof with her boyfriend. Could be both.

She decided to get up and intend to went out. Maybe she could sneak to the kitchen and get some water. When Seohyun opened the door, she found Yonghwa stood right in front of her door.

“Oppa?” Seohyun asked confusedly.

“Ah.... Ehmm..” Yonghwa just scratched the back of his neck nervously.

“Can’t sleep?” Seohyun smiled playfully.

“Hell, yes!” Yonghwa gasped, “Knowing that you are here, just a several steps from my room really, really bother me!”

“So what will you do about that?”

Yonghwa sighed, “That’s what makes me bothered! It’s not like that we can sleep in one bed tonight.”

Seohyun chuckled and touched his cheek, “We will have plenty of time for that, Yong Oppa..”

“You are right, Baby~” Yonghwa’s gaze soften at her. And his stare really affected Seohyun, she suddenly felt hot.

“Uhm.. Oppa.” Seohyun cleared , “I’m thirsty...”

“Oh, come!” Yonghwa grabbed her hand and lead them to the kitchen.

Yonghwa took a glass from the cupboard then poured the water into the glass. Yonghwa gave the water to Seohyun which was gladly she accepted. Seohyun drank the water to calm down her raging heart.

“Thanks.” Said Seohyun.

“Yep.” Yonghwa answered shortly as he took the glass from her then put it on the table.

Yonghwa leaned on Seohyun closer and wiped her wet lips with his thumb. Seohyun gasped at the contact. Damn, Jung Yonghwa and his inviting touch! In no time, Seohyun pulled Yonghwa closer to her and kissed him hard.

Yonghwa willingly grabbed her hips and kissed her back. His hands busied exploring her clothed body, made Seohyun moaned faintly on his mouth. It really burned Yonghwa and made him more aggressive. He pushed Seohyun to the kitchen counter and lifted her so she was sitting on it. This newly position made Yonghwa even closer to Seohyun.

They moved, they twirled, they synchronized each other move to fulfill their needs. To be closer, that was! Seohyun’s hands pulled Yonghwa’s head, allowed deeper kiss and closer proximity. Yonghwa responded by biting her lower lip then it to reduce the pain. It made Seohyun even crazier and hugged him with both of her arm and legs.

At one point, they broke the kiss and panted so hard. They looked at each other lustfully. In the dark, just two of them and they had just making out in Jung’s family kitchen. Oh my God!

“Oppa!” Seohyun squealed and buried her face on his shoulder. “Oh my God, i think i’m crazy.”

“Yes, you surely are.” Yonghwa chuckled and brought her to stand on the floor again.

“I think we must sleep now!” Said Seohyun.

“We? By means you and me in one bed?” Yonghwa wriggled her brows naughtily.

“Byuntae Yong!” Seohyun slapped her chest playfully.

“Arraseo.. arraseo.” Yonghwa kissed the top of her head, “But... before we sleep.. can i kiss you once more?”

“Oppa! What if your parents hear us and come out from their bedroom?”

“No.. They are sleeping soundly.” Yonghwa grinned. He pushed Seohyun on the kitchen counter for the second time that night.

“But...”

“Shh... Just close your eyes and feel me.”

Hmm.. tempting offer. So Seohyun just gladly closed her eyes as Yonghwa’s soft lips pressed hers again. Just let’s pray Yonghwa’s parents wouldn’t caught them in the act.

 

***

 

Early in the morning, Yonghwa and Seohyun got phone call from their respective agency. They had to attend the meeting with Lee Sooman and Han Seungho in SM Entertainment. They rushed to Gimhae Airport heading to Seoul to make it faster. They clearly knew that day was the decision about their proposal to get married.

“Oppa, Eotteohkae?” Ask Seohyun. She grabbed Yonghwa’s hand tight.

“Gweaenchanha..” Yonghwa tried to assure her and kissed the top of her head.

It didn’t take a long time to arrive in Gimpo Airport. They took a cab and went to SM Entertainment. They were both holding hands, giving strength for each other. Yonghwa and Seohyun walked to the one of the meeting room in SM. Yonghwa opened the door and found that the meeting room where they would meet Lee Sooman and Han Seungho still empty. Both of the Big Boss hadn’t arrived yet.

“We arrive too early.” Said Seohyun.

“It’s better. Let’s sit.” Yonghwa pulled the chair for Seohyun. After Seohyun sat he sat beside her. Yonghwa grabbed her hands and held it tight.

After about ten minutes, Lee Sooman and Han Seungho entered the room. Seohyun and Yonghwa stood and bowed to them. They sat again after their respective boss sat on their seat.

“Yonghwa ssi, Seohyun..” Lee Sooman greeted them formally, “I guess you two have already know what’s this meeting intention.”

“Ne, Lee Sajangnim.” Said Yonghwa.

“I’ve discussed this with Han Seungho-ssi.” Sooman took a glance at Han Seungho. “Well, we decided to allow you two to be together. When the news about you out in the media, SM and FNC will confirm it. But only confirm that you are together, we won’t tell about your marriage plan.”

“Jinjja yo?” Yonghwa was ecstatic, “Thank you very much!” He stood from his seat and bowed.

“Well, we ever forbid you two to meet each other but seems that you two didn’t bother it.” Said Han Seungho, “So we thing there’s no use we stop you.”

“But this decision not purely out of business.” Said Sooman. “You two both are talented idol. There must be demand for you to do some project together.”

“We don’t mind it, Sajangnim.” Said Seohyun. It was true! The more they do the same project, the more that could be together.

“Yes. Me too.” Said Yonghwa.

“Very well.” Said Sooman. “SM will contact media regarding this matter. Sport Seoul have already call us about your scene in Incheon airport. Tomorrow SM and FNC will give confirmation.”

“And...” Yonghwa took a glance at Seohyun then talked to Sooman and Seungho, “As a married couple, we want to live together.”

“Hmm.. about that, it’s all of your business.” Said Sooman.

“I agree, about that. We won’t confront your personal life any further.” Said Seungho. “So, it’s clear, i think?”

“Han Sajangnim, is it okay if we go out together in public now?” Asked Yonghwa.

“Hmm.. It’s fine by me.” Said Seungho then he looked at Sooman, “How about you, Lee Sajangnim?”

“Okay.” Said Sooman.

“Thank you very much.” Said Seohyun.

“Well, okay then. I’ll have other appointment.” Sooman Stood from his seat.

“Me too.” Said Seungho.

The bosses stood then Yonghwa and Seohyun also stood and bowed deep.  

“Thanks and have a nice day.” Said Yonghwa.

They both held hands as they watched Sooman and Seungho left the room. As they were alone, Yonghwa pulled Seohyun into a big hug.

“I’m so happy and grateful, Hyun-ah..” Yonghwa whispered to Seohyun.

“Me too, Oppa..” Seohyun shed a tears. Like finally, they will be together publicly. Without hiding anything and showing it to the world how happy they were.

Yonghwa released his embrace and kissed Seohyun’s forehead.

“So, what are we going to do today?” Asked Seohyun.

“How about buy wedding ring and beautiful dress for you?”

 

***

 

“Oppa, all of these dress are beautiful. Omo! I can’t decide.” Said Seohyun as she picked the dress which in the display.

“You who is gonna wear the dress can’t decide, how about me? Truthfully, all the dress look the same... all white...and fluffy..” Yonghwa scratched his head.

“Oppa!” Seohyun snapped at him. “Okay, no need to buy dress if you said that it looks the same.” She pouted and walked away to leave the shop.

“Hyun-ah! Chakhamhan!” Yonghwa griped Seohyun’s wrist.

“I wanna go home.” Said Seohyun.

“Arraseo.. arraseo.. try to wear those dress and i’ll try my best to pick one of those dress that i like the most. How?” Yonghwa... well, Yonghwa loved to spoil Seohyun. This kind of bickering was totally childish actually. Even though Yonghwa had his own choding side, he knew when he should show it or not. Now, he let Seohyun being a brat and he would be a considerate Oppa.

“Mwolla! You said that you can’t decide.” Seohyun folded her arm and looked away.

“Hyun-ah~ Come on. We’ll pick the dress now.” Yonghwa hugged Seohyun and kissed her forehead. “Okay?” Yonghwa looked at Seohyun tenderly.

Seohyun pouted. Yonghwa shook his head at her girl annoying yet cute attic. He leaned forward and pecked her pouted lips.

“Yah...” Seohyun whinned cutely.

“Wae?” Yonghwa grinned playfully and kissed her again.

“Oppa~”

“Hmm?” Yonghwa kissed her again.

Seohyun smiled shyly, “Arraseo... let’s pick the dress.”

“Good girl..” Yonghwa ruffled Seohyun’s hair then nuzzled his nose on her cheek.

“Oppa, stop it..” Seohyun blushed.

“You are too cute, Hyun. I can’t help it.” Yonghwa chuckled.

 

Yonghwa actually said the truth when he said that he couldn’t differentiate the wedding dress. So everytime Seohyun tried new dress, Yonghwa would take the picture of it. He couldn’t recall how many dress that Seohyun put on. Ten? Or even hundred? Yonghwa sighed and scrolled Seohyun’s picture on his phone. She was waiting for her to wore the last dress.

“Oppa?” Seohyun called behind the curtain.

“Yes?”

“Are you still there?”

Yonghwa chuckled, “Of course, Hyun~”

“Okay.” Said Seohyun then the curtain opened.

She was wearing a strapless dress with a glittery top with a long fluffy skirt. That dress showed her , upper chest and her slender neck. Yonghwa stood on the spot. Well, just forget all the dress that she wore before. He wanted her to wear this on their wedding day.

“Oppa?” Seohyun called.

“Ne?” Yonghwa still dazed at her and kept ogling shamelessly.

Seohyun chuckled, “This dress, i guess?”

“Yes. Yes, absolutely yes!” Yonghwa answered enthusiastically.

“Okay, then.” Said Seohyun then she asked to the shop keeper to pack the dress. “Now it’s your turn!” She said to Yonghwa.

“What?”

“Oppa! Won’t you pick your suit?”

“Man isn’t as complicated as woman. I’ll wear white suit, i don’t have to...”

“No, no, no.” Seohyun cut him. “I’ll pick several suit for you and you must try it! You hear me, Oppa!”

“Arraseo!”

Yonghwa followed Seohyun to the suit display. She picked several type of suit then handed it to the shop keeper.

“Go now to the fitting room.”

“Algeusemnida..” Yonghwa bowed at her playfully then disappeared to the fitting room.

After several minutes, Yonghwa came out from the fitting room. He was wearing a simple white suit. Seohyun looked at him and gave him her opinion.

“Hmm, too simple! Try the black one, Oppa.”

“Okay...”

This kind of thing wasn’t Yonghwa’s favorite. Well, man was always be simple. It was also came to his stage clothes, he used to let his cordi to pick his clothes and he just wore that. And for his daily outfit, he would pick the one that he like straightaway. But Seohyun insisted him to try several suit. Oh, if it wasn’t Seohyun, he wouldn’t do that.

Yonghwa came out again with black suit on. Seohyun scanned him from head to toe.

“Hmm, i think the white one better.” She said.

“Hyun~”

“Ah! But i think if you wear vest under the suit, it will even better.”

Yonghwa sighed and back again to fitting room. He wore the clothes that Seohyun asked. He wore broken white suit and vest, white shirt and silver tie. His pants was also white. As Seohyun saw him, she squealed in delight.

“Perfect!” She said, “You look like a prince, Oppa!”

“Eyy~” Yonghwa groaned in embarrassment.

“Okay, pack that one too!” Said Seohyun to the shopkeeper.

 

After they bought the dress then they off to the jewelry shop. Seohyun asked why they should buy ring again. Yonghwa already gave her ring after all.

“That one is engagement ring and i just buy one for you. For wedding ring we should buy a couple ring, right? More beautiful and more luxurious than this.” Said Yonghwa.

Even though Yonghwa said he would buy luxurious ring, in the end they just pick a simple ring. It just plain round with a diamonds all around. Well, simple but still, it was purely diamond! The shopkeeper said that was called eternity ring. They were fascinated by the name and they decided to buy that one.

 

At the end of the day, they had already buy the ring and the dress, contacted the wedding organizer and discussed about what kind of reception they want. Basically, they just invited their family and close relation. So they picked one of the Ballroom in Hyatt Regency Hotel. Not to forget, they wanted a secrecy and high security. No intruder and paparazzi allowed to enter.

It was a long day for them and both were all tired. Seohyun leaned her head on Yonghwa’s shoulder as they went home by taxi.

“Tired?” Asked Yonghwa.

“Hmm..” Seohyun answered.

“Just sleep. I’ll wake you up when we arrive at your dorm.”

“Oppa..”

“Yes, Baby?”

“Uhm.. Can we just go to your dorm?”

“Ne?”

“Your dorm.. i.. i want to sleepover at your place.”

Yonghwa bit his lips excitedly, “Okay.” Then he talked to the taxi driver and change the destination.

 

CNBLUE members didn’t surprise at all when Yonghwa went home with Seohyun. She knew already that when they were in L.A, Yonghwa and Seohyun shared one room. So they didn’t say anything and just said good night to the couple.

After Jonghyun, Jungshin and Minhyuk went to their own room, Yonghwa pulled Seohyun to his room.

“Come to think of it, this is my first time sleep over in your dorm.” Seohyun said.

“Yep and you are the one who ask for that.” Yonghwa pulled her to his bed and hugged her tight, “What a naughty girl of mine.”

“Psh! Like you don’t like it.” Said Seohyun.

“Like? That’s an understatement, Hyun~ I love it!” Yonghwa nuzzled his nose on the crook of her neck and gave her butterfly kisses.

“Hmm..” Seohyun sighed in contentment. She tilted her head, offered him more.

“Babe..” Yonghwa murmured between his kiss.

“Hng?” She didn’t really pay attention to him because Yonghwa himself took all of her sense by kissing her neck.

“Get a shower shall we?”

Seohyun smiled shyly, “Okay.”

Yonghwa scooped her in his arm and lifted her in a bridal style heading to his bathroom.

 

***

 

It was really heartwarming to know that Yonghwa woke up while holding his beloved one in his arm. He looked down and found Seohyun was sleeping soundly. She snuggled to his chest while her right arm hugged him. Oh yeah.. this was blessing.

Yonghwa carefully traced her cheek with his finger, adoring her perfect beauty. A sweet smiled formed on his lips. He was thinking, how come this angel belong to him? He must had saved a nation in his past life to deserve this. He leaned on her and planted a sweet lingering kiss on her forehead. He inhaled her scent.. oh God! This woman really drove him crazy.

In this peaceful morning, Yonghwa didn’t expect an intrusion like Seohyun’s phone which started ringing loudly. He took a glance at Seohyun who seemed wasn’t bothered by the noise. Yonghwa got up from the bed gently, tried to not wake her up. Then he took the phone in her bag then picked it up.

“Yeoboseyo?” He answered.

“Err... right you must be Yonghwa!”

“Yes, it’s Yonghwa.” Yonghwa put out the phone and looked at the caller ID, It was Taeyeon. “Good morning, Taeyeon.”

“Yah!” She was shouting to Yonghwa.

Yonghwa could heard another voice on the phone, she said “Told ya! Seohyun must be with Yonghwa! Now give me the phone before you break it into two.”

“Hello?” Asked Yonghwa.

“Hi! Yonghwa.. Sorry about that. It’s me Sica.”

“Ah, ne. I’m sorry to not informing you that Seohyun stay in my dorm.” Said Yonghwa apologetically. He was too occupied last night to bother about telling her eonnies.

“Yeah, i know you must be kind of....distracted.” Jessica giggled.

“Oh, no.. it’s not what you think.” Yonghwa knew that Jessica maybe thought that they well... made love last night.

“What? You two have already engage and getting married soon.”

Yonghwa let out a nervous cough, “No, we haven’t done that yet.”

“Oh My God, how come?” Jessica fussed in a perfectly pronounced english.

Never Yonghwa imagined that he would gossiping around with his sister-in-law to be. He just stayed silent, not giving any answer for Jessica’s question.

“Well, i know it’s private but, hell! I wanna know. Sorry! Got too nosy here.” She chuckled.

“Uhm.” Yonghwa simply answered, didn’t know what to say.

“Okay, forget it. Just want to inform you that we have schedule today. Make sure that you drive her to our dorm at nine o’clock.”

Yonghwa took a glance at the watch. It was seven o’clock. “Will do. I must wake her up now. Good bye.”

“Bye.” Then Jessica hung up the phone.

Yonghwa put back her phone in her bag and slide himself to the bed again. He sat on the side and enjoying the view of his Goddess sprawled on his very own bed. He was contemplating how he would woke Seohyun up. Then he smiled at the idea which popped in his mind.

He scooted closer to Seohyun’s side then leaned on her. He gave her butterfly kisses all around her face. He kissed her forehead, eyes, cheekbone, cheek, nose, chin and lastly her lips. he murmured softly on her lips.

“Wake up, gorgeous...”

Seohyun squirmed but didn’t open her eyes. Then Yonghwa deepen the kiss on her lips, alternated it with biting, and . “Hyun~~” He called intimately, “Baby... wake up.”

Seohyun responding to the kiss and kissed Yonghwa back. She looped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. It ended up with a full blown of morning making out session. They kept kissing while rolling on the bed, switching their position, left and right, up and down. After some times and they barely breath, Seohyun broke the kiss. She was fully awake.

“What a nice way to wake me up.” She said and pecked Yonghwa’s nose.

“I’ll do it every morning if you want to.” Yonghwa looked down at her and grinned naughtily.

“Awesome!”

“Now wake up, Baby. Your sister will kill me if i drive you late.”

 

***

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun never tried to act discreet. People often saw them together. People often spotted Yonghwa drove Seohyun to SM early in the morning or Seohyun walked from FNC building together with Yonghwa late at night.

Fans from both group started to speculate what kind of relationship that Yonghwa and Seohyun had. Some already accepted if  Yonghwa and Seohyun really dating but some kept being ignorant and declare that they won’t accept if they were dating.

The commotion started  to raise both in real life and in internet. So it was time for SM and FNC made a statement. Paparazzi ran to both management, asking for confirmation. As planned, both SM and FNC admitted that Yonghwa and Seohyun were in relationship. There wasn’t any further information regarding Yonghwa and Seohyun’s relationship. They just asked for fans to keep supporting both SNSD and CNBLUE.

On the other side, Yonghwa and Seohyun were in their own world. They were careless about fans opinion about them. They were just too occupied by their wedding. It was getting nearer and nearer and finally tomorrow, they would officially became husband and wife.

“Oppa.. Can you believe it? Tomorrow we’re getting married.” Said Seohyun as she leaned on Yonghwa chest as Yonghwa hugged her from behind.

They were enjoying their time on the FNC balcony where Yonghwa ever brought her on their second date. They had their dinner there together before they went home.

“I do believe it, Hyun. How can i? You are here in my arm. This is real.” Said Yonghwa as he snuggled to her neck and kissed it lightly.

“You are right.” Seohyun responded.

“But i hate the fact that we have to go home to our own home tonight.” Said Yonghwa.

Seohyun just chuckled. Well, there was a tradition that actually the groom and the bride shouldn’t see each other before their wedding day. Yonghwa’s mother who told about this. Yonghwa did a negotiation to have a dinner and stay with Seohyun until midnight then he would send her home after that.

 “You happy?!” Said Yonghwa because he heard her chuckled. “I really want to sleep beside you tonight.” He sulked.

Seohyun turned around and faced him. She cupped his cheek then kissed him fully on the lips. Yonghwa’s hands automatically held her waist and brought her closer. He tilted his head and kissed her some more.

“After tomorrow, i will always sleep beside you, Oppa.” She said, “You just have to endure one more night.” She tapped his pointed nose.

“That’s right.” Yonghwa pecked her lips then hugged her.

A sound of his phone made him groaned. It must his mother or Seohyun’s mother to remind them that they must went home.

“Yeoboseyo?” Yonghwa picked up the phone.

“Yonghwa-ya! Have you send Seohyun’s home? You don’t want your bride all puffy with dark circle under her eyes on the wedding day right?” Said Her mother.

“Arraseo, Eomma.”

“Seohyun is still with you right?”

“Ne. She’s here.”

“Let me talk to her.”

Yonghwa handed Seohyun the phone, “Eomma wants to talk to you...”

Seohyun received the phone, “Ne, Eomma?”

“Seohyunie~ I know you don’t want separate from Yonghwa but please ask him to send you home. If you turn pale tomorrow because of lack of sleep i will blame my son.”

Seohyun laughed softly, “We are going home, Eomma.”

“Ne~ take care, dear.”

“Ne~” Seohyun answered and waited Yonghwa’s eomma hang up the phone then handed the phone back to Yonghwa.

“Well it’s time to go home, i think.” Yonghwa held Seohyun’s hand and they walk down together.

 

***

 

“Oh my God, Oh my God!” Seohyun steadied her breath. She was so nervous and restless. He was nearly crying.

“Seohyunnie, baby~ Don’t cry. Relax.” Tiffany patted her shoulder, tried to calm her.

Seohyun was really nervous because, Gosh! Today was her wedding day! She was walked back and forth with eight pairs of eyes followed her steps.

“Stop it, Seohyun! Just sit down. Come on, baby.” Said Sunny.

“No, Eonni~ I can’t” Seohyun said.

“Baby..” Hyoyeon grabbed her hands and forced her to sit. “There, calm down!”

“Eonni, what if when i walk to the altar, Yong Oppa isn’t there? What if he change his mind?” Said Seohyun frantically.

“Don’t act stupid! Yonghwa won’t do that!” Said Taeyeon.

“So why he doesn’t come here? Why he doesn’t see me?” Asked Seohyun. She nearly cried.

“Doh! Seohyunnie, the groom isn’t allowed to enter the bride’s room. He will wait on the altar.” Said Yoona.

“What? Why?” Asked Seohyun clulessly. “Just call him to come here, Eonni? Please?”

They were all shook their head at the maknae silliness.

“Girls, it’s time.” Seohyun’s father came in.

“Ah good, Ajjushi! Seohyun can’t wait any longer to be Yonghwa’s wife.” Said Hyoyeon teasingly. It made Seohyun blushed.

Seohyun’s Appa just smiled at his little daughter. “Okay, then. Let’s go. Don’t make that guy waiting too long.”

 

***

 

On the Altar, Yonghwa kept fidgeting. The wedding march had already played but he still hadn’t seen the glimpse of his bride.

“What take her so long? Does she run away?” Yonghwa shook at his thought. His fear completely vanished as the door opened wide and the woman that he waiting for were walking towards him.

They locked gaze and smiled at each other. He felt so glad that she was here. Seohyun, with beautiful wedding dress. Seohyun who was soon to be his wife.

As Seohyun stood in front of him, Yonghwa grabbed her hands. They faced the priest and said their vow to love each other, to support each other, to live together and ever until death did apart.

“I announce, Jung Yonghwa and Seo Joohyun as a husband and wife.” Said The priest.

It made the hall exploded with a clap and happy wedding march. Even though the hall so cheery and loud, Yonghwa and Seohyun were in their own world. They looked at each other then Yonghwa leaned on her and capture her lips. Seohyun circled her hands on his neck and brought him closer. She kissed him back eagerly, deeply, hotly not minding that there were people watching them.

A hoot and cat calls woke them up from their sweet moment. The ever innocent Seohyun was kissing Yonghwa passionately. It really fascinated her eonnis and made Yonghwa’s brother envy. Seohyun blushed and hide herself behind Yonghwa’s shoulder.

Yonghwa laughed and tugged her hand, “Come on, Hyun-ah~ Don’t be shy.”

He led them to walk down the aisle and received all the congratulatory from their family and friends. After their bestowal of blessing ceremony, they had the wedding reception. They walked around and talked to their guest while enjoying foods and drinks. Yonghwa and Seohyun never let go off their entwined hands. When they sat together, they simply ignored the others and just whispering to each other.

“Yah, we’re here, you know!” Said Taeyeon, snapping her finger in front of the couple.

They were sitting on the round table. There were Taeyeon, Jessica and Jonghyun. Their were their bandmates but still, they couldn’t take away their attention from each other.

“Sorry, eonni~” Said Seohyun shyly and held Yonghwa’s arm tighter.

Taeyeon snorted at the maknae, “You know at the time like this, usually the groom and the bride will leave the party early. Well, we understand if you do that now.”

Yonghwa blushed but Seohyun looked at Taeyeon with her round curious eyes, “That’s rude, Eonni! We won’t do that!”

Jessica and Jonghyun laughed hard. Taeyeon just shook her head. “It must be hard on you, Jung Yonghwa.” She commented.

“Wa-wae?” Yonghwa stuttered and blushed even harder.

Jonghyun laughed harder. He really knew how hard his hyung held his desire when Yonghwa still dating with Seohyun. Jonghyun surely knew that Yonghwa had already thought about this kind of thing. But bared him like this by his sister-in-law was too funny. Jonghyun could see Yonghwa’s embarrassed look and couldn’t help to feel amused.

Jessica also laughed, “Aigoo, stop that Byuntaeng!”

“Ya! What’s byun? They are married after all.” Said Taeyeon.

Jonghyun sipped his drink and looked at the couple. He saw Seohyun whispered something to Yonghwa. Maybe she asked about what Taeyeon mean by her words. Yonghwa whispered her back and made Seohyun blushed.

“Eonni!” Seohyun squealed.

“HA! Now you already know!” Said Taeyeon, “So, want to leave the party early?” She wriggled her brows.

“O-oppa, do-do you want to?” Seohyun looked at Yonghwa shyly.

Yonghwa was stupefied. He did really wanted it. But leaving the party now in front of Taeyeon, Jessica and Jonghyun would just revealed their true intention. And Yonghwa was sure, they would with no end. But hell with that! Seohyun was his official wife, he didn’t care what people thought. Okay fixed! Yonghwa stood and grabbed Seohyun’s hand and dragged her out from the Ball room.

 

***

 

Seohyun woke up with a strange feeling. She felt sore but happy. Her skin felt so sensitive when it came to her sense that actually she was under the sheet. She squealed in delight, remembering her first night with Yonghwa.

“Already wake up, Baby?” Yonghwa whispered on her ear, intentionally brushed his lips on her earlobe.

“Hmm...” Seohyun simply answered and snuggled closer to his chest.

Yonghwa smiled and tighten his hug on her. He brushed her with his finger, gaining a soft moan from Seohyun’s lips.

“Babe, actually i have arranged our honeymoon.” Said Yonghwa.

“Jinjja? Why you don’t tell me? We can arrange it together.”

“We can arrange another honeymoon together, but for now i want to go to that place again.”

“Again?” Seohyun tilted her head and looked up to Yonghwa, “Where we will go?”

“L.A.” Yonghwa simply answered.

Seohyun smiled. Of course, she really understand why Yonghwa wanted to go there again. That city where their destiny clashed for the first time and where Yonghwa proposed her. That was memorable place for both of them.

“That’s nice.” Said Seohyun.

“Uhum..” Yonghwa started to kiss her which she gladly accepted. They rolled on the bed and started again their love game.

Life was great. If you brave enough to step forward you would find your true happiness. No matter who, no matter when, no matter how, no matter where... you would find your beloved one of your destiny. Like Yonghwa and Seohyun....  

In L.A they meet.. In L.A they’re in love~

 

END


 

Huaaa the last chap of L.A I'm in Love! it's quite long chap isn't it? hope you don't fall asleep while reading this. keke.

glad that i can finish this one! i started to write this on 13 july 2012.. haha it almost 2 years ago. wth? 

thanks for reading this till the end. thank you so so much!

ps: #prayforourworld hope this world will be better and full of happiness. amin!