Chapter 3 ~You've Fallen For Me~

L.A I'm in Love

 

Yonghwa and other CNBLUE member had arrived safely in Korea. Their concert in L.A just too short and they couldn’t spend more time there to look around. That was dissapointing enough, but not for Yonghwa. Had a concert in L.A was the best concert he ever done, because of that he could meet her. It was funny because he needed to go to L.A to meet someone who very close to him. He remember CNBLUE often did performance with SNSD at the same time and same place, but he never notice Seohyun. It was strange, how could he never notice her?

“You have been smilling like that for at least half an hour, Hyung.” Jonghyun’ voice snapped Yonghwa back to reality.

“What?” Asked Yonghwa blankly.

“What happen?” Jonghyun looked at him with curiousity.

“What do you mean?”

“You know what i mean.”

“I don’t”

“Eyy~ hyung. We have been living together for along time. You can’t hide anything from me.”

“From us, to be exact.” Said Jungshin who joined the conversation followed by Minhyuk who also eavesdroped them.

“Yah!” Yonghwa shouted to his dongsaeng.

“It must be something spectacular! I rarely see Hyung smile like that.” Said Minhyuk.

“What spectacular? It’s nothing! You are too exaggerating!”

“We’re not! Oh come on, Hyung~” Minhyuk did his eyesmile.

He sighed. His dongsaeng really knew him well.

“Well, i meet someone in L.A” Finally Yongwa told them the story.

“Uhuh. So?” Asked Jungshin.

“She..”

“SHE??!!” The three dongsaeng cut his hyung words.

“Don’t say that you fall in love with this girl.” Said Jonghyun.

“I don’t know that Yonghwa hyung likes foreigner. So this is your type hyung?” Asked Minhyuk.

“But she must be taller than.. ah! forget it.” Jungshin imediately shut his mouth as he saw his hyung glared at him. Height was the sensitive thing for his hyung.

“You’re too noisy Jungshin-ah! Shut up!” Said Jonghyun, “So Hyung! What happen then?”

“Hmm~ she is a korean. Korean idol to be exact.”

“Woah! Who is she?” Asked Minhyuk excitedly.

“She is Seohyun from SNSD.”

“Uhuh. We’ve met her in concert, so what’s so special?” Asked Jungshin, frowned.

“Remember that i take the flight after my schedule?” The three nodded, “surprisingly i had the same flight with her. That was the first time i met her.”

“First?! Hyung! We’ve met SNSD numerous times in music programe!” Said Jonghyun.

“Yeah, i know! But i didn’t notice her back then. I don’t know why”

“So, what’s the point of meeting her?” Asked Jungshin who still didn’t catch the topic.

“How i say this?” Said Yonghwa who liltle bit embarassed.

“Just say it, Hyung! You’ve fallen for her right?” Said Jonghyun straight to the point.

Yonghwa just silent. So it was a ‘yes’ then.

“Mwo? Jinjja?” Minhyuk clapped in bewilderement.

“Just get her, Hyung!” Said Jungshin.

“But she is the maknae of SNSD!”

“I am the maknae of CNBLUE!” Said Jungshin.

“So what?” Asked Jonghyun annoyed, “let me explain to you Jungshin-ah! She is the member of SNSD, the most famous girl group in Korea! We’re only debuting for two years and we’re considered a newbie in showbiz world. So, Yonghwa hyung has no confident to get her because of that. I think that’s his concern, am i right, hyung?”

“You’re so smart, Jonghyunnie.” Yonghwa patted his back.

“Who cares! Love is individual and personal! You don’t have to worry about who’s more famous or who’s more professional.” Said Jungshin tried to be rational.

“But it’s not that easy” Yonghwa muttered, but he thought what Jungshin said, “Love is individual and personal”. Well, if that was the case, he would come to her as Jung Yong Hwa not the Leader of CNBLUE because he fell in love with Seo Joohyun not the Maknae of SNSD.

 

***

 

Dear Diary,

I meet someone in L.A. His name is Jung Yonghwa. He is the Leader of CNBLUE. Yes, CNBLUE, the owner of the song which fill my mp3 recently. I don’t know that CNBLUE has a kind leader like that. I never notice him before, it’s strange, isn’t it? i just like the song without pay attention to the member. But the most strange thing is i feel so comfortable with him. I never feel this way to other man before. Why?

Honestly, i feel so happy when he come to SNSD dressing room to give my diary. I am not lying. I am so happy and i feel a feeling that i never felt before, but i’m still not sure what kind of feeling is that. But i’m sure, definetly sure, that i want to meet him again. Will i?

 

“Whom you want to meet again?” Suddenly Hyoyeon appeared out of nowhere.

“Eonni! Why you peek on my diary?” Said Seohyun, surprised.

“I’m not!”

“Liar!” Seohyun pouted.

“Well, since i’ve read your diary, why don’t you tell me?”

“Tell you what?”

“Of course the person you want to meet!”

“It’s my appa and omma.” Seohyun avoided Hyoyeon’s gaze.

“Ah~ Joohyun-ah you’re not good at lying. Malhaebwa! I’m your eonni after all.”

“Well..”

“Well?” Hyoyeon waited her to say something but Seohyun remained silent, “don’t say that you want to meet that Leader again!”

“What?” Seohyun’s faces became extremelly red.

“Ah! I’m right! Jung Yong Hwa the Leader of CNBLUE!”

“Eonni~”

“You don’t have to be shy. It’s normal!” Hyoyeon patted the maknae’s head, “So, anything i can help?”

“Yes. Maybe you can tell me, what kind of feeling is this?”

“What feeling?” Hyoyeon started to interogate Seohyun.

“Uhmm.. I just met him, right?” Said Seohyun hesitately, “but i feel comfortable with him. I like his personality and i really want to meet him again.”

“It’s obvious, My dear. You’re in love with him!”

“But, but..”

“Hush, Joohyun-ah. Just follow your heart. If you want to meet him again, there will be a way and Eonni always be here to help you, arraseo!”

So this was called love? The feeling of being comfortable with someone, the feeling of longing for someone, the feeling of missing for someone and hope that he was here. It was new for the innocent Seohyun who hadn’t fallen in love with anyone. If love was this beautifull, if love made her calm heart racing, if love made her happy and smiled all day, she never regret had fallen in love, especially with him, with the man named Jung Yonghwa.

 

To be continued~~