Chapter 2 ~I Want to Get Myself Close to You~

L.A I'm in Love

 

“Eonni!!! Do you see my diary?” Seohyun unpacked her bag and luggage frantically, her room was completely in a mess.

“Joohyun-ah stop it! Just search it slowly, okay? I’ll help you.” Said Hyoyeon.

“But, but.. it’s my diary. I write down an important and private thing. I just can’t imagine if someone find my diary!!”

“That’s the sign for you to stop writting anything in your diary”

“Eonni!” She shouted peevishly.

“Arasseo, arasseo! I’ll call manager oppa, maybe he can help us.”

Knock! Knock!

“Yes?” Hyoyeon opened the door and found Taeyeon waited outside.

“What are you two doing? We must go to concert venue now!!” She said furiously.

“I am sorry Taeng, but uri maknae lost her diary.”

“What?” Taeyeon steped inside to their room, “Joohyun-ah! We’re gonna be late! Manager oppa has waited us outside!”

“But, Eonni! i can’t find my diary.” Seohyun nearly cried.

“I am sorry, Joohyun-ah but it can be searched later. Our schedule is more important.”

Seohyun knew that Taeyeon was right. Their schedule was more important than her diary. She sighed sadly an obeyed her eonni. She stopped search her diary and followed Taeyeon downstair to go to the concert venue.

 

***

 

CNBLUE had arrived in the concert venue and they waited in their dressing room to do the check sound and rehersal. Jungshin, Jonghyun and Minhyuk were chatting happily but Yonghwa just sat quitely. He held the white book in his hand, flipped the first page then closed it again. He had already done this numerous times. He tempted to read her diary but he held back. He realized that it was her privacy, it must be rude if he read this. He sighed and decided to put it in his lugagge.

The diary must be handed to the owner. It mean Yonghwa must met her directly to gave it back. It was his opportunity and he must did it well.

“It’s time to rehearse!” Said CNBLUE’s manager.

They got up from their seat and followed their manager. Yonghwa took a glance at the diary and smiled.

“I don’t know how but we will meet, certainly” He thought in his mind.

 

***

 

SNSD’s member was really happy because they did they performance outstandingly. They were clapped and chered with their manager. Only one member who didn’t join the celebration. Yes, she was Seohyun. She just sat and wacthed then laughing happily and she just nodded and smiled politely. His manager noticed it and approached her.

“Seohyun-ah, are you okay?” He asked.

“Ne, Oppa. Gwenchanhayo.” She said.

“You can’t lie. Just tell me what happen. Are you sick or something?”

“Oppa~ i lost my diary” She said with teary eyes. His manager knew that the diary was one of her precious thing.

“Oh? Do you remember where you put it?”

“Moleukesseoyo~”

“Ah. Where we should search it?”

Knock! Knock!

“Who is it?” Manager Oppa approached the door and found a familiar man stood infront of SNSD dressing room.

“Ah! Anyeong Haseyo” The man bowed.

“Anyeong Haseyo. You are Yonghwa-ssi right? What brings you here?”

“Hmm.. Don’t misunderstand me, i just want to meet Seohyun-ssi.” He said nervously.

“Why?” Manager Oppa raised his eyebrow, full of curiousity.

“There’s something i want to give her. It’s her belonging.”

“You just can give it to me. I can give it to her.”

Oh! That wasn’t what Yonghwa want. He was so unfortunate! The main purpose he came here was to meet her. He used the diary only for the reason, but it seemed it wasn’t turned out well. He sighed. There was nothing to do. Her manager already said that he would passed it to Seohyun. Who did he think he was? He couldn’t force him to make him met Seohyun directly.

“Well..” Yonghwa nearly handed the diary to Manager oppa, when..

“Oppa! Why you take so long?” Seohyun appeared just in front of Yonghwa! Oh yes! This was called destiny.

“Oh!” The two got shocked at the same time.

“Anyeong Haseyo~” Seohyun bowed politely to Yongwha, “Olenmanieyo! Why are you here?”

Manager Oppa realized the change of Seohyun mood. Ten minutes ago she was so gloomy and sad but now she was really bright and cheerfull. What was happened?

“Anyeong Haseyo Seohyun-ssi.” Said Yongwha.

“He said that he want to give you something.” Said Her manager.

“Ah jinnjjayo? Why oppa didn’t call me?”

“I think you’re tired.” Manager oppa took a glance at the happy Seohyun, “Well, i’ll be waiting inside, then.” He had enough sense to leave them alone. He wasn’t sure yet, what happened between Seohyun and Yonghwa. But he thought it wasn’t a bad thing, so he could leave them without worry.

“Ne.” Said Seohyun to her manager then turned to Yonghwa, “What is it?” She smiled to Yonghwa.

“I think it’s yours. I found this in my car.” Yonghwa handed her the diary.

“Omo!! Yes! This is mine! I ‘m nearly crazy because i can’t find it anywhere!” She received her diary gratefully, “Gomawoyo” She smiled sweetly at him.

“It’s nothing” Yonghwa scracthed his head. His cheek bursted smile had jus formed on his handsome face.

“You don’t know how gratefull i am, Yonghwa-ssi” She held her diary tight on her chest.

“I think it’s very precious to you.”

“Yes it is. Thank you!”

“By the way, i don’t read it! Really! I just opened the first page to find whose diary it is and no more. Trust me.” Suddenly he had a feeling to convince her that he didn’t read her diary. She didn’t asked anything and actually his explanation wasn’t important to tell.

“I know. I trust you” She said. Her cheek shown a little shade of pink.

I trust you. Only God knew how happy Yonghwa was when he heard those words. She trusted him. He was nearly a stranger for her but she trusted him! He couldn’t held his smile.

“Thank you.” He said.

“Aniyo” She smiled. These two unknowingly smiled while staring at each other. Didn’t know what to say, didn’t know what to do. But the thing they knew was, they didn’t want to leave their spot.

“Seohyun-ah! Palli! We’re going know!” Manager oppa called her.

“Ah! It seems i must go know” Said Seohyun.

“Ah, Ne. I am sorry”

“Sorry for what?” She laughed, “Thank you for this!” She pointed to her diary.

“Ne.”

“You have helped me two times, i really should pay you back.”

“No. you don’t have to. It’s alright.”

“No, i must!” She looked at Yonghwa with determination, “Someday i will. Wait for that, Yonghwa-ssi!” She smiled then said good bye to him and entered her dressing room.

Yonghwa sighed in happiness, today was just amazing. Then he walked and went to his own dressing room.

“What kind of pay back do you want to give, Seohyun-ssi? Whatever it is, i’ll be waiting although it takes forever to get that.”

 

To Be Continued

 


Author's note :

Short update, sorry....

i thought i've written long enough but it's very short right? 

in this chapter i want to explain that yonghwa and seohyun have a same feeling. they want to close to each other no matter how.. they unconciously attract to each other.. yeah some kind like that..

is it possible to fall in love at the first sight?

well i do believe love at the first sight. I've felt that kind of feeling.. hehe. but seems my first sight crush is not for me.. so it was a sad ending for me.. haha.

well, how about you? do you believe love at the first sight?

 

ah! by the way, thanks for reading and commenting on chapter one. it really makes me happy :)

and tell me what's in your mind about the second chapter...