Chapter 6 ~The Scandal~

L.A I'm in Love

 

THE MAKNAE OF SNSD CAUGHT UP DATING WITH THE LEADER OF CNBLUE

The well known innocent maknae of SNSD, Seohyun was caught dating with the non other charming leader of a rock band CNBLUE, Jung Yonghwa. Some fans said that they saw these two met in the little cafe in Hongdae. In addition, they enter the same car and some people witnessed that the leader dropped the maknae in front of the SM Entertainment building. The two also spotted together in front of FnC building. Is it too bold and brave for the nation idol?

A lot of reaction shown by fans and netizen. Some fans said that was inappropriate deed and would cause a heartbrake for both groups’ fans. Some fans said that they would do as a couple. Some fans said that they didn’t even bother to their idol personal life because they loved their music and their dedication. Pros and cons keep spreading among the fans. What would happen next? What would both management handled this scandal? All we could do just wait and see.

 

Yonghwa read the article on his laptop mopishly. He was sure that no one saw them when they met in Hongdae and in FnC. He didn’t know that fans really had a sharp eyes. And the most ironic thing was they were not dating like the article said. He just started to get closer to her! And this scandalous article ruined all. Damn! He dialed certain number on his phone. After some seconds someone answered his call.

“Yeoboseyo?” The familiar sweet voice heard.

“Hyun-ah, have you read the article?” He asked.

“Yes.” She answered solemnly.

“I am sorry.”

“For what?”

“You’re in scandal with me.”

“And so do you.”

They just silent. Don’t know what to say. Both of them felt sorry to each other. There was no one in the world who wanted endanger someone they cared. And this scandal was just.. unexpected.

“What will happen?” She asked.

“I don’t know.”

“What should we do?” She asked again.

“I don’t know.”

He felt useless. He even didn’t know how to comfort her. He couldn’t say ‘it’s okay’ and ‘everything is gonna be alright’, because he knew it was not okay and everything wasn’t going to be alright. They were idol and this kind of thing like dating was forbidden. He didn’t know loving someone could be this hard but it felt so right back then.

“Whatever happen to you, please tell me.” Yonghwa said.

“Okay.” She said.

“I’ll hang up.”

“Ne.”

 

***

 

Seohyun stared blankly at her phone. So it mean that she couldn’t meet him again? So this was the end of them? For God sake, they just started. Her company was very strict and wouldn’t let this kind of scandal spread.

“Joohyun-ah.”

Hyoyeon called her but she didn’t answered. Her mind was on chaos. Her first love story hadn’t begun yet but she already had to end this. She felt world was being cruel to her right now.

“Seo Joohyun!” Hyoyeon called her louder.

“Ne? Ne!”

“We better get ready. Our performance will begin soon.”

“Ne.”

Hyoyeon and other member knew the article. They had read it this morning. Hyoyeon stared at the maknae with concern but she decided not to mention this issue right now. They had to focus on their job now. So she just patted Seohyun’s back, tried to tell  Seohyun that she always support her.

 

***

 

This was the thing that Yonghwa must face. In less than ten minutes after he read the article, his company called him. He got up and got ready for every consequence he would carry. He opened his room’s door and found his dongsaeng ate their late breakfast.

“Hyung, where are you going? Eat breakfast first!” Said Minhyuk.

He looked at them. Why they acted like nothing happened? Or they still didn’t know the scandal that involved their hyung? Were they clueless or acted ignorance? He didn’t just endanger Seohyun but his bandmates too and even SNSD. How stupid he was.

“I am sorry.” He spilled it out.

“You’re sorry for not having your breakfast?” Asked Jungshin.

“You don’t know?” Asked Yonghwa.

“We know.” Said Jonghyun.

Yonghwa just silent. They all know the scandal but they still could act normal like this. He was confused and he felt so bad. He was a bad leader for taking his band involved in such a complicated problem. He regreted had accepted the responsibility as a leader. He just should let Jonghyun became a leader from the start. He knew Jonghyun would do better than him.

“It’s alright! This not like the end of the world.” Said Jungshin while craving his kimchi. He said that casually as if they talked about the weather.

“But this scandal is because of me. I am sorry.” Said Yonghwa.

“You’re not actually dating right?” Asked Jonghyun.

“Yes. We’re just friend....maybe less.”

“It so obvious that you want more, Hyung!” Jungshin chukled, “And before you feel bad, i tell you, i don’t mind that.”

“What do you mean?” Yonghwa was confused.

“Actually we have talked about this.” Jonghyun started to explain, “Really, we don’t mind that you or we date someone. It just normal right? and we won’t hate you or condemn you because of this. We all know, we are not allowed to have some kind of relationship but we can keep it a secret. Just tell Han Seonsangnim that you are just friend with Seohyun which actually the truth. They will cleared all the speculation and CNBLUE and SNSD will be fine.”

Wow! His fellow band mates was really understanding. He was speechless and he even couldn’t say thank you, which he must to say.

“And if you intend to date her for real, i assure you we never ever complain about that.” Said Minhyuk.

“But why?” asked Yonghwa.

“Because he want a girlfriend too” Said Jungshin teasingly.

“Hey! We’re in serious discussion, Jungshin-ah!” Said Minhyuk annoyed.

“Tsk! How can they call loving someone is a scandal? It sounds really bad.” Said Jungshin.

“I don’t know, i don’t understand.” Jonghyun shrugged.

“I have a funny random thing in my mind.” Minhyuk chukled.

“What?” Asked Jungshin.

“We’re not allowed to date right? but it isn’t written that we’re not allowed to fall in love.”

“Haha! I get you!” Jungshin laughed, “and when someone ask ‘Are you dating?’ then we’ll answer ‘No! i just falling in love with her!’”

“You’re really random indeed.” Jonghyun shook his head and laughed with them.

They were launghing except one person who just gave a weak smile. Yonghwa couldn’t catch up Minhyuk’s sense of humor. He was there physically but his mind wasn’t. Even if his dongsaeng assured him not to worry but he still felt insecure.

“So, hyung! Have Han sajangnim call you?” Asked Jonghyun.

“Yes. I’ll meet him now.”

“What? Omo~ they’re fast!” Said Jungshin.

“You want us to come along?” Said Minhyuk.

“No. It’s fine.”

“Are you sure?” Asked Jonghyun concernedly.

“Yes. This is my problem. I’ll handle this.”

“If you say so. Good luck!” Jonghyun patted his shoulder.

And with a weak smile, Yonghwa left.

 

***

 

“So Joohyun-ssi. How you explain this?” Asked Lee Seonsaengnim, the head of SM Entertainment.

Seohyun was called to her company to clear about her scandal. Her eonnies were waiting right outside their Boss’ room, hoping and praying nothing bad happen to their beloved maknae.

“We’re not dating. We’re just friend.” Said Seohyun calmly.

“But you meet him.”

“Yes.”

“You know, even if you say that you’re not dating, fans won’t understand. So it will better that you don’t see him again.”

“What?”

“You hear me, Joohyun-sshi. Just stay away from him unless you want to blow another scandal.”

Lee seonsaengnim’s word was cold, firm and undeniable. Finality heard in his voice clearly. She didn’t answer and just bowed then left the room. She wouldn’t say yes. No! that wasn’t the thing that she wanted to happen. The fact that she wasn’t allowed to meet him, suffocated her. When she opened the door and saw her eonnis, she couldn’t hold her tears. She cried, cried and cried.

 

***

 

“Don’t cry.” Said Yonghwa soothingly.

Seohyun and Yonghwa were on the phone that night. She told him what happened between her and her Boss. There was no different with Yonghwa, he was asked to do the same.

“But, but..” She stammered.

But why are you crying? That question was repeating on Yonghwa’s mind. They just met five times, they were barely knew each other, but why he felt as if they had a deep connection? She cried because of what? Felt sorry? Sorry for what? Endangered her bandmates? There was something in his head. Something that he didn’t really want to think. If he thought about that, then he was the most overconfidence person in the world. Yes. He thought she liked him too. But that was impossible right? So he better kicked that idea away from his head.

“We still have phone and internet right?” He tried to make her better.

“Will you still call me?” She asked between her sob.

Something tickled in his stomach as he heard her. What was the meaning of her question? So she didn’t want them to lose contact? He couldn’t help to smile widely.

“Of course, My dear.” He was just too happy that he didn’t even pay attention to what he said.

“What?” She asked.

“What?” He asked her back.

“What did you say?” She asked him again.

“I say, Of course, Hyun-ah!” He said.

She was not mistaken right? She heard Yonghwa called her My Dear, or it was just her imagination? But that was real, she heard it, clearly. On the other of the line, Seohyun blushed hard.

“It’s late. You have to sleep.”

“Ne.”

“Don’t cry again.”

“Ne.”

“I’ll call you everyday.”

“Ne?” She laughed.

“So keep your phone with you.” He chuckled.

“I will. Good night, Yong Oppa.”

“Good night, Hyun”

And with that, they hung up the phone, stared blankly to the phone and drown to each other mind. Yonghwa laid on his back, looked up at the ceiling and wondered what Seohyun was doing right know. Seohyun held her phone tight and sighed. From now on, they would be alright, right?

 

To Be Continued~

 


 

Author's Note :

Hello! this is meluvyuya! long time no see... kkk~

i am so sorry because i make them involve in a scandal... please don't torture me T.T

i don't have much to say right now.

hope you enjoy my story..

and thanks to all my readers and subscribers...