Chapter 5 ~Second Date~

L.A I'm in Love

 

From : Yonghwa

Are you free this saturday?

 

From : Seohyun

I am not sure. My schedule is super tight that i can’t barely breath :(

 

From : Yonghwa

Aww.. poor Hyun-ah. Well, go out with me this saturday after your schedule, i’ll make you breath properly.. keke~ . But if you are not tired, i won’t force you ^^

 

From : Seohyun

Gwenchanhayo, Oppa. Go out after work always be refreshing.

 

From : Yonghwa

But my schedule end late at midnight. Is it alright for you?

 

From : Seohyun

Same here!

 

From : Yonghwa

Okay! Fix, then. I’ll pick you up!

 

From : Seohyun

Ne. Just pick me up at my dorm. I’ll send you the address.

 

It settled then, their second date after their meeting in Hongdae. It had been two months and Yonghwa couldn’t stand to not meet her. His schedule was very tight but he managed to meet her. He offered her to meet after his schedule end, he didn’t expect much but miraculously she agreed. Wasn’t it a sign that she wanted to meet him as much as he did? Glad to know.

Yonghwa hummed happily after received Seohyun’s dorm address. That day was Monday, it would be long week before Saturday and it would be a annoying week for Yonghwa’s dongsaengs and Seohyun’s eonnis.

 

***

 

Tuesday

“Hyung, stop smilling at your phone, will you? I’m scared.” Said Jungshin, cringed because of his hyung’s giddiness.

“Am i?” Asked Yonghwa, clueless.

“You are!”

“Oh. Sorry.” Then Yonghwa looked at his phone again and smiled again. Jungshin just shook his head.

In his phone, there was a picture that Seohyun sent to him. Its caption was “Try to drink iced americano that you love and the taste is so terrible! I wonder why you like it very much.” In the picture, Seohyun was holding iced americano cup with her tongue stucked out. He tapped his phone and it displayed “Set picture as a wallpaper”, then he tapped “Yes”.

 

Wednesday

“Joohyun-ah i always find you so restless. What happen?” Asked Taeyeon.

“Am i? Aniyo.. I am fine.” Said Seohyun.

“Tsk! You are lying.”

“I am not.”

“Hey, what’s happen to her?” Taeyeon asked to Hyoyeon.

“I am not sure, maybe she is missing someone? I heard that she will meet him this saturday.” Said Hyoyeon.

“Eonni!!” Seohyun whinned to Hyoyeon.

“What? I just tell the truth!”

“How could you know? You read my inbox right?” Seohyun’s cheek started to blush.

“Mian, Joohyun-ah, blame my curiousity.” Hyoyeon grinned.

“Aigoo~” Seohyun pouted.

“Jinjja? Uri maknae is dating someone?” Said Taeyeon in surprise.

“I am not dating, Eonni!”

“Yeah.. yeah... you will be! Sooner or later.” Hyoyeon commented.

“What?” Asked Sunny.

“Who is it?” Asked Sooyoung.

“Who is the lucky man?” Jessica joined the conversation.

“Eonni!” Seohyun just could cover her face and refused to talk more. But no, she couldn’t escape her eight eonnis interrogation.

 

Thursday

“Hyung! Please concentrate! You always make a mistake at the same point!” Said Jonghyun. He wasn’t called Burning for nothing. He really really angry to his hyung.

“I am sorry. I think i should go to the rest room first.” Said Yonghwa then left the studio.

Jonghyun shook his head. He put his guitar roughly and gulped the water furiously.

Yonghwa closed the rest room’s door. He picked his phone and dialled certain number. He waited for five second or so, then someone on the other line answered.

“Yeoboseyo, Oppa!”

“Hyun-ah.” He greeted her.

“Yes. What happen?”

“Are you busy right know?”

“Not really. Just in the middle of rehearsal.”

“Sorry. I think i need to talk to you.”

“It’s okay.” She laughed, “So, what is it?”

“I was scolded by Jonghyun.”

“Jinjja? Why?”

“Because i didn’t concentrate, i did so many mistakes, i ruined our practice.” He sighed.

“Are you tired? Or there’s something bothering you?” Asked Seohyun anxiously.

Yes, you. He said in his mind. “Not really. Maybe, i am tired.” Said Yonghwa.

“Ohh.. just take a break and eat something. You must serious, Oppa! Fighting!” She said, “Ah! I must rehearse again. See you, Oppa! Do your best!”

“Ne. Thank you.” He hung the phone and sighed.

The only thing he need was hear her voice. That was enough to make him do everything right.

 

Friday

Since her eonnis knew that Seohyun close to Yonghwa. Seohyun never hesitated to talk about him anymore. She often told about Yonghwa everytime when she and her eonnis together.  At first, they found it cute but after some times they found it rather annoying. Yong Oppa was like this, Yong Oppa was like that. Well, if someone bragged something with an incredibly long and rapid talk, that was too much.

“Eonni, you said that you will help me right? I want to meet with Yong Oppa this saturday. Help me, so Manager oppa won’t know it. Please?” Asked Seohyun.

“Arraseo, Maknae! You’ve asked it for million times! I said yes! Yes! Y-E-S! Okay?” Said Taeyeon furiously.

“Gomawoyo, Eonni! sarang hae yo~” Seohyun blew kiss to her.

“Aigoo~ Michigetda!” Said Taeyeon outloud.

Hyoyeon chukled, “Just let her. We must endure it, since he is her first love.”

“Jung Yonghwa must treats her well! He must take responsibility for making our maknae like this! Even she sings Oetoriya in the shower!”

 

Saturday

The day that Yonghwa and Seohyun waiting for was already here! Both of them were really really excited. CNBLUE was taping a variety show at the moment. Yonghwa looked at his watch for numerous times. The clock decided to tick slower this day. Minhyuk realized his hyung attic and couldn’t ignore it.

“Hyung, are you waiting for something?” Asked Minhyuk when they had a break.

“Hm?”

“Are you waiting for something? You always look at your watch.”

“Hmm.. nothing.” Said Yonghwa.

Minhyuk just silent and didn’t dare to ask any further. If his hyung didn’t want to say it, then he wouldn’t force him. So he just let it go, but still, he was curious.

At the end of their schedule, as soon as they arrived in their dorm, Yonghwa immediately grabbed his car’s key and went again.

“Hyung! Where are you going?” Asked Jungshin but he didn’t get a clear answer. He just caught the word ‘out’ and ‘get some fresh air’ then the sound of banging door.

 

***

 

Seohyun couldn’t concentrate that day. Every single second just like an hour. The day that she waiting for has come. Finally, she would meet Yonghwa this night. Time always played with us, if we wanted to avoided certain day, then that day seemed come faster. And if we waited for certain day, then that day seemed come slower. She was nervous. She was anxious yet excited. His weird behaviour was really obvious.

“Yah, maknae! Are you okay?” Asked Hyoyeon who always aware to Seohyun’s mood swing.

“Ne? Ne, gwenchanha.” Said Seohyun.

“It’s about Yonghwa, right?”

“Hehe...” She chukled nervously, didn’t dare to say yes.

Finally SNSD’s schedule had ended. Their manager dropped them in their dorm. Everyone went to their own room to sleep after one tiring day. Seohyun said good night to Hyoyeon and hide herself under the blanket but she didn’t sleep. She waited his message and her phone finally vibrated.

 

From : Yonghwa

Hey! I’m here! Red car. Near the park beside your dorm.

 

Seohyun smiled widely at her phone screen. She quietly got up from her bed then open the door as silent as possible. She pulled her hoodie then went out from the building. In the distance, she had already seen a red car, she quicken her step then  knocked at the car’s window. The window slid open.

“Anyeong!” Said Yonghwa from inside the car. He unlocked the door then opened it for her.

She immediately got in, “Anyeong haseyo, Oppa!” She said with her bright smile.

“How have you been?” He asked.

“Tired but i am happy. How about you?”

“Same with you.” He grinned.

“Aigoo~”

“Wae?”

“Aniyo.. So where are we going?”

“Somewhere....” He said while turning on the engine.

“Oppa, be serious!”

“Why? I will not kidnap you, so relax okay? Trust me..”

After thirty minutes they had arrived in some place. Yonghwa stopped and parked his car. They were in front of the building, just like an office. Seohyun frowned and confused. Why Yonghwa took her to this place?

“This is.... FnC building, right?” Asked Seohyun.

“Yup! Come!” Yonghwa pulled Seohyun’s hand.

“Do you want to see my practice room?”

“Ne!”

They went to elevator then stopped on the third floor. Yonghwa opened one of the door on that floor.

“Welcome to my second home!” Said Yonghwa.

“Uwa! It’s cool! I never seen a band practice room before.”

“But the main place isn’t here.”

“Hm?” Seohyun tilted her head, questioning Yonghwa with her expression.

“Come!” Yonghwa spread his hand, inviting Seohyun to took it.

They walked hand in hand unknowingly. They headed to elevator then took a stairs to go to upper part of the building.

“We’re here!” Said Yonghwa proudly.

They were in one of the rooftop balcony in that building. The was not really spacious but comfy enough. There were a long bench which was facing the beautiful night scenery.

“This is my private place.” He said.

“Really?” Said Seohyun in surprise.

“Yes.” Yonghwa sat on the bench and tapped the empty space beside him, motioning to Seohyun to sit beside him.

“But i think this place isn’t a private place anymore, you take me here.” She chukled then sat beside Yonghwa.

“I guess you are right.” He sighed and leaned on the bench.

“It’s so peacefull here.” She said.

“Yes, that’s why i like it. When i want to be alone, i always visit this place. I won’t be disturbed here.”

“Oh, really? At what time you want to be alone?”

“When i search an inspiration for my song, when i am stress, when i am down and depressed....”

“Why?” Seohyun looked at Yonghwa in concern.

“Why what?” Yonghwa raised his eyebrows.

“Why you are depressed?”

“Oh..” Yonghwa smiled, “Being a leader isn’t easy. I must take care of my member, lead them, maintain the image of the group and represent our group. Sometimes, it’s so tiring and stress me out. So i am sulking here alone.”

“But why you must trough this alone? I am sure that your member will help you.”

“As a leader, i don’t want to show a weak side of me.”

Slowly, Seohyun squeezed Yonghwa’s hand tight. “It must be hard for you. But you are not alone from now on. Just tell me if you need help.”

Yonghwa looked at her hand which was held his hand in amazement. “Thanks” He said.

“What about now?” She asked.

“Hm?”

“Are you depressed now?”

“No. I am extremely happy right now.” He grinned.

Yongwha looked at Seohyun and she looked at him too. For the several senconds they just looked at each other. Enjoyed the comfortable silent moment. In this kind of moment, it was normal when they kissed right? That was what Yonghwa had in his mind. His eyes trailed to her lips, her soft, pink and inviting lips. But Yonghwa remember that Seohyun never had a relation ship before. That was mean that she never kissed before, right? She would be freak out if he suddenly kissed her.

“Cross-eyed.” He chukled then avoid her face.

“What?”

“Your eyes looked straight at one point, so it looks strange...” He chukled nervously.

“Ah! Jeongmal!” She hit his shoulder.

“Aniya.. I’m joking!” He laughed, “Oh! By the way i bring something.” He rummaged his bag and took a food box.

“What’s this?” She asked.

“I want to bring something for you to eat, but i don’t think you like snack so i bring fruits.”

“Wah! Thank you!”

“Want to try? A!” Yonghwa fed her apple.

“It’s delicious.” She smiled.

“Of course! I pick the best and the sweetest apple for you!” He laughed.

They happily chated and ate their fruits, without knowing the clock had strucked 2 A.M. They really enjoyed their time and really wished they could stay longer.

“It’s late.” He said.

“It’s early, Oppa!” She chukled.

“Ah, right! Time to take you home.” He packed his things back to his bag, “I am sorry if tonight is boring for you.”

“No! It’s fun! Like you promise before, you’ll make me breath properly.” She paused, “and you really make me breath between my hectic schedule. It really refreshing, i enjoy this. Thanks.”

“It’s nothing. I am happy you enjoy this.”

“So, we’re go home?” She asked.

“Huh? You want to stay with me here till morning?” He .

“What?” Her cheek blushed.

“I am kidding! Kajja!”

That simple moment made both of them happy. They enjoy each other present. They felt comfortable with each other present. Every little step made them closer and closer. It didn’t have to go somewhere luxurious or somewhere far away. Because their happiness was so close, being together, that is!

They arrived in SNSD’s dorm faster than they were expected. Yonghwa wished that they could stay longer but that was impossible. Seohyun unbuckled her seatbelt and unlocked the car’s door. Oh, how Yonghwa wished he could lock her in his car forever, but,again, that was impossible. They waved to each other, locked their gaze for several seconds before they said good bye, no, it would be better if they say ‘See you’ but maybe not ‘See you soon’ because they didn’t know when and where they could meet again.

“Call me.” Yonghwa mouthed it to Seohyun.

Seohyun nodded and smile.

He tried to memorize her smile in his mind, hoped he could recall it when he missed her..until they meet again. 

 

To be continued~


 

Author's Note :

Hi! this is meluvyuya! it's been a long time ^^ are you happy to meet me? hahahaha XD

by the way 22 september 2012 is a goguma day.. hahaha~ Seohyun have SMTOWN concert in jakarta and Yonghwa have CNBLUE in london.

is it anyone here watch the concert?

me myself, watch SMTOWN... since i watch from tribune section, i can't see Seohyun clearly... i just see her through big screen.. she really beautiful ^^ and the show is really worth to watch! awsome! 

Seohyun said "Apa kabar? ayo kita bermain!" ("How are you? Let's play!") with cute gesture! aaaaaa!!! i want to kiss and hug her if it's possible! hahhaha crazy!

that day is Hyoyeon birthday too! the audience sing happy birthday to her ^^ wooo~ what a grand birthday!

btw, i heard that some goguma bring yongseo banner in festival section.. Seohyun saw it and she looked shy. other soshi's member saw it too and laugh.. hahaha goguma jjang! 

 

i make this chapter based on luxubu's idea... hehe thank you for giving me suggestion.. this is for you! ^^

thank you so much for all readers. how is it so far? are you enjoy my story?

okay, enough from me.... see you on the next chapter!

 

-meluvyuya-