Chapter 7 ~Because I Miss You~

L.A I'm in Love

 

“Joohyun-ah! Stop looking at your phone!” Said Hyoyeon.

“Ne?”

“I said, stop looking at your phone!”

“Am I?” Said Seohyun blankly.

“For this past week you always do that, don’t you notice that?”

“I am sorry, Eonni.”

It had been one week since their last call. Yonghwa didn’t call her nor sent her text message. It made Seohyun worried and scared that something bad happened to him. Was he sick? Was he got hurt? Did he get punishment from his management? Was he alright? She was waiting, waiting and waiting.

“Why don’t you call him if you really worry him that much?” Asked Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon’s question strucked her. She was about to call him but she was afraid. She was too shy. She scrolled her phonebook and searched his number. She stared at his number for one minute straight. Should she? With trembling finger, she pressed call button. She took her phone to her ear nervously. Beep. Beep. Beep. No one answer. She sighed and put her phone on her lap. So this was the end? He said that he would call her. Liar! He was no more than a liar. How dare he let her spent so many sleepless night waiting for his call? She was dissapointed. Really dissapointed.

 

***

 

That was the tightest schedule of the month. Yonghwa laid on his bed and closed his eyes. This week very hectic that he didn’t have time for himself. Japan album preparation had drained his mind and soul. He took a glance to his phone and he remember certain person. He smiled and grabbed his phone. His eyes widened as he saw it. One missed call from Seohyun! Oh may God! How could he missed this? Without thought twice he dialed her number. He waited but she didn’t answer. He dialed again, but still no answer. Then he tried to sent a message.

 

Hyun-ah~

No reply.

What are you doing now?

No reply.

Are you sleeping?

No reply.

 

Yonghwa didn’t have enough patience. He didn’t care whether she was asleep or not. The most important thing right now was he must heard her voice. He was desperately missed her. He dialed her number once again and yes!

“Yeoboseyo?” She answered.

“Hyun-ah” He said giddily.

“Nuguseyo?”

“What? It’s me Yonghwa.”

“Oh~” Her voice showed that she was not interested and tired.

“Are you okay?”

Silence.

“Hyun-ah, what happen?” He asked waryly.

“Nothing.” She said calmly.

“I think is not.”

“Is that so? But it’s nothing. Just forget it.”

“Seo Joohyun!” Yonghwa nearly screamed.

“What?!” Seohyun shouted at him.

“Where are you?”

“Why you should know?”

“Aish! Just tell me where you are? In your dorm?” Yonghwa felt his temper started to boil. This girl really tested his patience.

“What use of saying where i am? If i were in my dorm, would you come here?”

“If you say so, I’ll come.” He said, determined.

“No. You are lying.”

“Just see..”

Then Yonghwa hung up the phone. Seohyun looked at her phone furiously and threw it to her bed. Luckily Hyoyeon wasn’t there to see her in full emotion. The calm and sweet maknae, how came she became like this?

 

***

 

It was past midnight. Seohyun really tired but she couldn’t sleep. Although she wanted to shut her eyes, but sleepiness was far from her. Silence filled the air, Seohyun stared blankly at the ceiling. The silence broke when her phone rang. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw who was texted her and what the message was.

 

From : Yonghwa

I’m in front of your dorm’s door.

 

What? He was joking right? Seohyun thought in her mind. He was at his dorm, not in front hers. She was hesitate and stood still in her room. Her phone rang again and it was him.

 

From : Yonghwa

I’ll bang this door if you don’t open it.

 

“Mwo?” Seohyun gasped.

She immediately go to the living room and open the door. There he was, Yonghwa stood in front of her. She frantically pulled him inside and shutted the door behind him.

“What are you doing?” She said.

“Meeting you.” He answered calmly.

“But it’s dangerous!”

“I don’t care.”

“Oppa!” She shouted.

“If you answered my call and reply my message, i won’t do this!”

“So it’s my fault? Who said that he will call everyday but the fact is he never called me for this past weeks!” She looked at him intently. Dissapointment showed on her face clearly.

“I admit that’s my fault. I am sorry.”

“You’re forgiven. Now, just go home, oppa!” She said sternly.

“After i come here and ignore all the risk? No way Seo Joohyun.”

“So what will you do now? I’ve forgiven you, so what else?” Her face was so red because of anger. Her hands folded to her chest.

Yonghwa steped closer to Seohyun and hugged her, “I miss you, Hyun-ah.” He said gently, “Don’t you know that? I really miss you.”

For one second, Seohyun didn’t concious what was happen. She was shock because this sudden hug. This was the first time they were this close. Seohyun could feel his warm body, his masculin scent and his breath which tickled her ear. Something strange felt in her stomach, tickling and addicting. She closed her eyes and felt her own increasing heart beats. So this is how being hugged by man felt? And that was not only ‘man’, he was Yonghwa.. and it felt so good. Seohyun didn’t react and just stood still, motionless.

Yonghwa broke the hug and looked at Seohyun on the eye. His hands held her shoulder, afraid that she pushed him away and drag him out of her dorm. He found that she was just staring at him without saying anything.

“Hyun-ah? Are you okay?” He Asked anxiously.

“I don’t know.” She said. Her eyes were wet but she didn’t cry.

“I am so sorry, Hyun. I was very bussy with my Japan album preparation. I’m barely hold my phone. I am sorry...” He said regretfully.

Was it wrong to felt like this? Seohyun thought in her mind. She was angry to him because of this simple thing. She was the one who knew the best that idol’s schedule was unbelievebly tight. She should understand him. Besides, who were they? They weren’t a lover after all. Why she was mad? Why she was dissapointed when he didn’t pay attention to her? The definite, most logic answer was she loved him and she missed him too... badly...

“Oppa, I....” She wishpered.

Yonghwa took full attention to her, waited what she would tell to him.

“Yonghwa oppa, I...I miss you too....” Finally she spilled it out. Actually, she wasn’t person who could express her feeling freely, but for now she realized that told him what she felt was important. He was here, stood in front of her, took all the risk to meet her directly, so why she must held herself?

He smiled at her widely and hugged her once more tightly, as if she was his life safer. But it was true, she was his safer for his miserable feeling.

“Thank you.” He whispered gently to her ear.

 

***

 

“Are your eonnis already asleep?” Yonghwa asked Seohyun.

They were sitting on the couch. Seohyun offered him to sat for a while to have some tea. He happily accepted her offer.

“Ne.”

He nodded then sipped his tea and for the first time he could see Seohyun clearly. When he arrived at her dorm and had a little argue with her, he didn’t really pay attention to her, to what she was wearing, to be exact. She was wearing a sleeveless white top and a white short, and it was really short that could expose his milky white long legs. He couldn’t help not to take a glance at her. When she bent down, he could see her chest. He coughed grogilly and accidentally spilled his tea on his thigh.

“Aw! It’s hot!” He put his cup on the table frantically and rubbed his stained pants.

“Omo!” Seohyun immediately took tissue and tapped it on the wet area on his pants. Did you still remember where Yonghwa spilled his tea?

Yonghwa stiffed because of Seohyun’s action. Her outfit had already distracted him, and in addition she was –not actually - his thight. And it made him crazy.

“Oppa, gwenchanha?” She asked innocently.

Yongwa didn’t answered. She looked at Yonghwa and surprised with his gaze on her. It was intense and lustfull. She was clueless, but she still could feel that he was thinking about something, something about.....her.

“Oppa.. wae..wae yo?” She blushed under his gaze.

Yonghwa took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He leaned on the couch and tried to control himself. He couldn’t touch her, he must not touch her! Not now, not this time, not when he had just already got her trust again.

“Oppa?” Seohyun called him again.

Yonghwa opened his eyes to find her sparkling eyes stared at him curiously. That wasn’t helping at all.

“I.. i’m okay, Hyun-ah... it just uhmm.. the tea is very hot.” But you are hotter. Said Yonghwa in his head.

“I am sorry.”

“No, it’s okay.” He took his cup and sipped his tea again.

Seohyun took her cup too. Somehow, she was little bit dissapointed. She didn’t know why, she didn’t know what she expect. Being this close with yonghwa made her couldn’t think straight. She used her emotion more than her logic mind. And her emotion said that she wanted Yonghwa did something... anything which could bring her closer to him.

“It’s late.” Said Yonghwa.

“Ne? Oh, yes it’s late.” She took a glace to the clock hanged on the wall. It was 02.30.

“Better if i go home.” Said Yonghwa.

Couldn’t you stay longer? Said Seohyun in her mind. She shook her head. It was a sellfish thought and she was very surprised that she really wanted him to not go. Would he freak out if she asked him to stay? No. Seohyun didn’t want to shocked him with her sellfish request. Not now, not when Yonghwa risk his image to meet her directly. He better went home as soon as possible, without anyone knew.

“Yes.” She finally spoke.

Seohyun and Yonghwa walked to the door. She held the door’s knob tightly, unwilling to open it. Because when she opened the door and when he passed this door, she didn’t knew when she could meet him again. If only she was an ordinary girl and he was an ordinary boy, she would keep the door closed and spent this whole night with him. But her mind snapped to reality, she wasn’t an ordinary girl, she was SNSD Seohyun and also he wasn’t ordinary boy, he was CNBLUE Yonghwa. Their world wouldn’t be kind to them.. So, she opened the door and let him passed it.

“Good bye.” She said.

“I prefer ‘See you’ than ‘Good bye’” Said Yonghwa.

Seohyun smiled weakly, “See you, Yong Oppa.”

Yonghwa smiled and patted her head gently, “See you... soon, hopefully.”

Yonghwa waved his hand and walked away. Left her dorm, left her until they meet again for only God knew how long....

 

To be continued~

 


 

Author's Note :

Wah! it's been a long time since i update this~ I am sorry...

well, i update it now! at the 1000th day of yongseo couple! yeay!

i write a oneshot for D-1000 yongseo project the title is "Her point of View" . feel free to check and read it ^^

btw, i have a twitter acc @mlvyy . feel free to metion or follow ^^

thank you so much, goguma!

yongseo is real, isn't it? kkkk~

 

-meluvyuya-